PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Community Update | April 20th, 2016

Justg
04-20-2016, 11:15 AM
Howdy folks, we've heard a ton of your requests (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?312966-State-of-the-Game-Producer-s-Letter-April-2016) and today our response begins. Happy 4/20, here is what we have rolled up for tomorrow:

New Set:

We’re adding a new item type to the game with the Anti-gnome set! This set will help you in the Glintstone and Underhul maps. While in these maps, the more pieces of a set you wear the better the buffs will be.

There are 5 pieces to a set: Armor (craftable), Helms (gold heretic chests), Belts (boss drop), Necklaces (boss drop), Rings (massive cryrostar crates).

These set items will be tradable. There will be a new NPC in Glintstone that can help point the way to the new set items.

Quality of Life Updates: You want it, you got it!

An NPC has been added to the Guild Castles that will tell you your list of Achievement Points progress.

- We’ve increased the Max Currency for Glintstone Coins to 1200
- Upgrade and crafting completed cut scenes can now be skipped

PvP: Free for all

Previously we have had a behind-the-scenes set of damage modifiers where we increased warrior damage and decreased rogue damage. We are removing these modifiers. Warriors may feel less powerful, Rogues will definitely feel more powerful in PvP. Knock yourselves out in PvP matches and let us know how you like these new more dangerous conditions. We’ve removed the PvP kill and death count stats for now while we work on balance. We're adding in a lot of under-the-hood tracking so we can look at actual numerical data. We're committed to getting this thing balanced, so get out there and get bloody!

We’re also adding another PvP map: Blood Beach. This is a Team Deathmatch arena. It is smaller than Dark Forest with no Troll, so it is all about movement, tactics, and skill.

PvE

- Applying Frost Bolt Freeze no longer overrides the Time Shift Freeze Mastery, and time frozen enemies will remain frozen
- In preparation for new elites, Ren'gol Hulking Brutes and Orc Shamans are now immune to Time Freeze.
- Nordr now lets you enter at any level (but gives the appropriate warning)
- Players now allowed access to any non-elite dungeon except Kraken Isles at any level (but gives the appropriate warning)
- Kraken Isles does not allow access below level 10 (to prevent new player confusion and frustration)
- Flame Forged daggers (available from the Glintstone Token Vendor) have their proc buffed with reduced duration but increased damage by 35%
- Titan has had his active ability damage reduced to be more inline with other legendary pets

Store:

- Tapjoy Offers should be available for Android clients (coming soon to iOS)
- Added 500 Health Potion to potion vendors (7250 in main HUD/Windmoore, 6750 in guild)
- Crate Keys will be temporarily available in the Store until 1:30 pm CST on Monday 4/25/16.

That’s what is on tap for this week. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this, and anything else.

Thanks,

- g

konafez
04-20-2016, 01:58 PM
Looks great! Thanks g

Saud
04-20-2016, 01:59 PM
wow
new pvp map!great
and the new set looks awesome
good job on the elite mobs count
the set will be available today or tomorrow?
because in your producer letter you said it's tomorrow which is today:)
Thanks again guys!

Justg
04-20-2016, 02:01 PM
wow
new pvp map!great
and the new set looks awesome
good job on the elite mobs count
the set will be available today or tomorrow?
because in your producer letter you said it's tomorrow which is today:)
Thanks again guys!

Tomorrow, my mistake sorry :)

oneazeli
04-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Wow! Awesome ! Finally I can see how many elite monsters are left. TYSM !!!

Niixed
04-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Holy monkeys a new pvp map!

beastsharky
04-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Nice thread thanks G :)

arcanefid
It's been years since weekly updates have been this good. I can see all of a sudden something that refreshes the game and no place to say a bad word, hope no bugs either. Huhu.

Eskaygee
"Happy 4/20, here is what we have rolled up for tomorrow" Love it xD You guys are seriously the best!! :D

Zulgath
04-20-2016, 02:09 PM
Gj G!
The pvp map will have its own pvp counter?

Ydqm
04-20-2016, 02:11 PM
Hey, will the crate keys come back later? For good? Or from time to time?

xmami
04-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Here's what you guys have "rolled" up hahaha. Nice update btw...one more thing I'm super excited about is that NPC for elite kills! Yessir!

Chivalrous
Gary i see you've added the keeper for elite monsters killed, I appreciate you and the team working diligently for the curious players wondering how many mobs or bosses they have killed for that new ap and title.

Have a happy 4/20 to you and spacetime offices as well!

Anyona
Could we get some stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
04-20-2016, 02:14 PM
Wow I can't wait! That new armor set looks like a tank! Very beastly!

Hercules
04-20-2016, 02:16 PM
Howdy folks, we've heard a ton of your requests (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?312966-State-of-the-Game-Producer-s-Letter-April-2016) and today our response begins. Happy 4/20, here is what we have rolled up for tomorrow:

New Set:
We’re adding a new item type to the game with the Anti-gnome set! This set will help you in the Glintstone and Underhul maps. While in these maps, the more pieces of a set you wear the better the buffs will be.

There are 5 pieces to a set: Armor (craftable), Helms (gold heretic chests), Belts (boss drop), Necklaces (boss drop), Rings (massive cryrostar crates).

These set items will be tradable. There will be a new NPC in Glintstone that can help point the way to the new set items.

Thanks,

- g

That set will be mythic or legendary? Thanks you :P .

Java
04-20-2016, 02:17 PM
.....Happy 4/20, here is what we have rolled up for tomorrow.

I see what you did there.....[emoji5] [emoji106]

arcanefid
04-20-2016, 02:18 PM
That set will be mythic or legendary? Thanks you :P .

It's Set rarity bruh.

Ardbeg
04-20-2016, 02:18 PM
boss drops! belts! yay!

Gouiwaa9000
04-20-2016, 02:19 PM
WOW , just WOW!!!! The game was dying I was about to quit XD now I'm diving head first in to exp farming XD . STS , you guys rly know when it's the right time to use ankhs on a game XD great job!! Best weekly update in months!! Keep up the good work <3 also , can you tell us more about the new set? What are the buffs? :)

BaronB
04-20-2016, 02:19 PM

New Set:

An NPC has been added to the Guild Castles that will tell you your list of Achievement Points progress.

Previously we have had a behind-the-scenes set of damage modifiers where we increased warrior damage and decreased rogue damage. We are removing these modifiers. Warriors may feel less powerful, Rogues will definitely feel more powerful in PvP. Knock yourselves out in PvP matches and let us know how you like these new more dangerous conditions. We’ve removed the PvP kill and death count stats for now while we work on balance. We're adding in a lot of under-the-hood tracking so we can look at actual numerical data. We're committed to getting this thing balanced, so get out there and get bloody!

We’re also adding another PvP map: Blood Beach. This is a Team Deathmatch arena. It is smaller than Dark Forest with no Troll, so it is all about movement, tactics, and skill.

PvE

- Applying Frost Bolt Freeze no longer overrides the Time Shift Freeze Mastery, and time frozen enemies will remain frozen
- In preparation for new elites, Ren'gol Hulking Brutes and Orc Shamans are now immune to Time Freeze.
- Players now allowed access to any non-elite dungeon except Kraken Isles at any level (but gives the appropriate warning)
- Kraken Isles does not allow access below level 10 (to prevent new player confusion and frustration)
- Flame Forged daggers (available from the Glintstone Token Vendor) have their proc buffed with reduced duration but increased damage by 35%
- Titan has had his active ability damage reduced to be more inline with other legendary pets

Store:

- Added 500 Health Potion to potion vendors (7250 in main HUD/Windmoore, 6750 in guild)
- Crate Keys will be temporarily available in the Store until 1:30 pm CST on Monday 4/25/16.

That’s what is on tap for this week. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this, and anything else.

Thanks,

- g

Best 4/20 present ever :3 !

An a happy 4/20 to all of STS from High Society ^.^

Gouiwaa9000
04-20-2016, 02:22 PM
Best 4/20 present ever :3 !

An a happy 4/20 to all of STS from High Society ^.^

Hey ho Barry , happy 4/20 , instant reply XD

ForgottenWarrior
04-20-2016, 02:24 PM
no kdr pvp maps T_T This what we were waiting for 2yrs

intrepd
04-20-2016, 02:24 PM

New Set:

PvE

Store:

Thanks,

- g

What is tapjoy offers?

Elgrablyx
04-20-2016, 02:26 PM
When is new tap cleaning inventory coming?

ilhanna
04-20-2016, 02:28 PM
No stats for the Underhull set? Are they available for level 52+?

Great set of updates. Thank you.

Zeus
Awesome! Can we get the stats of the set, by any chance?

Ravager
Is the crafted armor bound?

Phup
04-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Honestly rogues already deal enough damage in pvp in my opinion and if your going to make rogues deal more damage might as well make mage stronger because once their shield has run out you'll get one shot depending if they land a good critical hit... so please buff up mages

NLmisterNL
04-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Yea Nice good good [emoji106]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Justg
04-20-2016, 02:32 PM
What is tapjoy offers?

Tapjoy is a way to earn platinum without spending any money.

No stats for the Underhull set? Are they available for level 52+?

The set is Level 51. We'll release stats in tomorrow's update.

When is new tap cleaning inventory coming?

We are going to try and get it in for tomorrow, but no promises. If not it will be in for next week.

Honestly rogues already deal enough damage in pvp in my opinion and if your going to make rogues deal more damage might as well make mage stronger because once their shield has run out you'll get one shot depending if they land a good critical hit... so please buff up mages

PvP is still very controversial. We're removing the restrictions (and counters) for a new baseline. Data will help us be objective about what we do next, so get out there and mix it up.

Golem
04-20-2016, 02:34 PM
"bosses now drops arcanes" Arcane shard? please add new arcane eggs and ring/amulets. ty :) no need weapons.

Iove
04-20-2016, 02:34 PM
OOMGGG, Thaaanks sts *0*, new PvP!!!

Faliziaga
04-20-2016, 02:35 PM
This update exceeded my expectations, for the first time since a long time. Thank you :love_heart:

extrapayah
04-20-2016, 02:35 PM
wow @_@, great things are coming, anyway:

1. why do you make the new ring available only through massive crates?
2. isn't it better to make the crate keys kit in multiple of 15?
3. why do you make the crate key ratio to plat not 1:1?
4. it could be great if chests drop are in separate loot table, like how arlor eggs are... so the reroll process won't end up in giving less valueable items... and even better if we can craft less valuable chest to upgrade it :P like crates

Zheuedrak_
04-20-2016, 02:36 PM
So the set is for level 51?

Maarkus
04-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Im usually ... 'Biased agains STS' ... And pessimistic about 'STS' promisses BUT ... I can see a lot of thought and work was done here with consideration of feedback from players so i just wanna say .. Good Job STS and thank you.. Someone seems to be in the driver seat now and i really hope the implementation does not dissapoint.

Many thanks and congratulations for taking a step forward in a potential great outcome.

'Potentially' ... i cant help but be pessimistic but please please prove me wrong @@

Thanks for reading.

intrepd
04-20-2016, 02:44 PM
As for tapjoy its like Nativex but new offers?

Zheuedrak_
04-20-2016, 02:45 PM
As for tapjoy its like Nativex but new offers?
Yes, I think so

thekragle
04-20-2016, 02:47 PM
Great job guys! These updates are much appreciated. Nuff said!

wangkj
04-20-2016, 02:51 PM
Hahahahah thx just g you got the support!!!!!!!!!

Dynimite
04-20-2016, 02:53 PM
So tanks less powerfull and rouges more powerful.. mages stay the same?

Justg
04-20-2016, 02:56 PM
So tanks less powerfull and rouges more powerful.. mages stay the same?

For now, yes. They never had a behind-the-scenes adjustment so we are not touching them for this free-for-all.

Jazzi
04-20-2016, 03:00 PM
So many great changes in a week's time. One can't help but wonder what you have been doing the last 1.5 years ;)

oekeone
04-20-2016, 03:04 PM
lmao justg said "happy 4/20 " xD aye but happy 4/20 to everyone hehe I wonder what justg has rolled up for us tomorrow xD

Dynimite
04-20-2016, 03:08 PM
Can my mages have a behind the scenes adjustment? We would like to be involved in these buffs as well. How about giving us something to look forward to.. we are people too justg. We want to be evil as much as a rouge and tank can be

Justg
04-20-2016, 03:09 PM
Can my mages have a behind the scenes adjustment? We would like to be involved in these buffs as well. How about giving us something to look forward to.. we are people too justg. We want to be evil as much as a rouge and tank can be

But the whole point is to remove any adjustments so we see how things play out. Just get in there and mix it up!

eiv
04-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Thanks g- and sts , i didnt expect these huge updates at this time
You guys realy did hard work. Thanks
Question : is the set mythic or legendary?

Zheuedrak_
04-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Thanks g- and sts , i didnt expect these huge updates at this time
You guys realy did hard work. Thanks
Question : is the set mythic or legendary?
I understood it is "set" rarity

Truememories
04-20-2016, 03:19 PM
I've got a question. Is Support@spacetimestudios.com even working? I've sent numerous emails but haven't received any answer yet :/ (been almost 3 weeks)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Jazzi
04-20-2016, 03:28 PM
I've got a question. Is Support@spacetimestudios.com even working? I've sent numerous emails but haven't received any answer yet :/ (been almost 3 weeks)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Same with me. I think support is on a holiday lol

Dynimite
04-20-2016, 03:32 PM
No disrespect Justg. I just would like sts to think about all the little blue people sometimes is all.. we are getting killed by both sides. I won't say anything more about it.. thanks for the update

Iove
04-20-2016, 03:34 PM

New Set:

PvE

Store:

Thanks,

-g
1 question, why keys 70 platinum if keys work same of platinum just to open lockeds? Not correct 50 Plat for 50 keys ?

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Carapace
04-20-2016, 03:50 PM
To answer related to the key prices, buying them as a currency comes at a premium since they can be traded and sold on the Consignment Shop

Jasper Golden
04-20-2016, 03:58 PM
Thank u so much for making it fun for us

Elgrablyx
04-20-2016, 04:00 PM
What's the new set type of rarity?

BaronB
04-20-2016, 04:03 PM
But the whole point is to remove any adjustments so we see how things play out. Just get in there and mix it up!

Hopefully then should mean things like mages icebolt when charged should freeze a player then long as skill is there or maybe time shift actually rooting rather than just snaring ? :3

Jiinzou
04-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Nope just dmg adjustments

VROOMIGoRealFast
04-20-2016, 04:26 PM
No disrespect Justg. I just would like sts to think about all the little blue people sometimes is all.. we are getting killed by both sides. I won't say anything more about it.. thanks for the update

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten mages exist (my personal account is a mage)!

The point of this weekend is to evaluate the current state of PvP, without the previous damage modifications. We'll be looking at how all 3 classes perform in this state of PvP and then if any adjustments need to be made we'll evaluate them. Previously Sorcerer's didn't have any behind the scenes adjustments so they won't see a personal difference this weekend, but we'll still be looking at how they perform with their new opponents!

extrapayah
04-20-2016, 04:28 PM
To answer related to the key prices, buying them as a currency comes at a premium since they can be traded and sold on the Consignment Shop

you didn't do that to ankhs and elixir, right? why now? the 'premium' things should only be kept at it being limited time, imo

anyway talking about the pvp map, if you don't change how your camera view works in pvp map, it will only be a 'fights at the bottom of the map' map, make it a waste to a whole designed area

Ardbeg
04-20-2016, 04:39 PM
anyway talking about the pvp map, if you don't change how your camera view works in pvp map, it will only be a 'fights at the bottom of the map' map, make it a waste to a whole designed area

Could you please explain that?

Avaree
04-20-2016, 04:46 PM
you didn't do that to ankhs and elixir, right? why now? the 'premium' things should only be kept at it being limited time, imo

Keys are in a total different category. Incomparable to what you posted.

Tatman
04-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Interesting stuff, thank you.

However, a tiny question. Why another team deathmatch map? Why not free for all? :)

Legallyblonde
04-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Could you please explain that?

He means that like on tulles forest if you're not on the bottom of the map people can surprise attack you from under your screen.

Kakashis
04-20-2016, 05:21 PM
How come the set can't be level 56?

Kaziscate
04-20-2016, 05:37 PM
Awesome! Also can crate tokens be lootable from Gold Heretic Chests just like the Gold Orcish Chests? (Just a suggestion) And will the new set ring be available through crate tokens vendor?

Vixenne
04-20-2016, 05:47 PM
Looks like this'll be a fun weekend for everyone! Thanks :love_heart:

Carapace
04-20-2016, 05:53 PM
What's the new set type of rarity?

Technically it will fall between Mythic and Arcane in terms of quality, however the bonuses associated with the set will be very valuable

intrepd
04-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Technically it will fall between Mythic and Arcane in terms of quality, however the bonuses associated with the set will be very valuable
Once you use this set does it become untradeable? And sorry but curious, will there be a weapon of that rarity in the future of this cap

Carapace
04-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Once you use this set does it become untradeable?

4/5 pieces are tradeable, farm away!

Kaziscate
04-20-2016, 06:15 PM
Will panicking negating Time Shift Mastery also be fixed in the update as well?

Elgrablyx
04-20-2016, 06:20 PM
4/5 pieces are tradeable, farm away!
What piece is not tradable?

Kaziscate
04-20-2016, 06:21 PM

G that line had me.......blazin'. (Bad puns ftw)

latoz
04-20-2016, 06:30 PM
Awesome!! My mage gonna cry for a week :D

Donquixoth
04-20-2016, 06:34 PM

One more, you need the best gear.

Redjellydonut
04-20-2016, 06:47 PM
Wow!!!! NEW PVP MAP!!! Awesome! This is gonna be so fun xD

Ovacal
04-20-2016, 06:49 PM
Guild pvp please so that we can clash without blocking or anything else

Redjellydonut
04-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Sorry im posting a 2nd time but in really excited since iv been one of many asking for new pvp maps! Twinks will be so happy!! Which a big portion of the wealthy player are twinks :) good move sts! Way to bring the game back on its feet!

- Largesoda

crudmudgeon
04-20-2016, 07:21 PM
I think I'm in love with G...

Seriously made my Season this week

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
04-20-2016, 07:57 PM

So the new rarity line-up is this Common-Rare-Epic-Legendary-Mythic-Set-Arcane like this?

Xinandy
04-20-2016, 08:09 PM
i want to play :(

Schnitzel
04-20-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm still kind of waiting for a PvP arena, where KDR doesn't count.

It would give a lot of new players (and non-PvP-ers) the ability to try out new specs, and learn how to PvP.
All while reducing the amount of drama and rage resulting to a added number of deaths and "noob/cri moar" comments

jkloko
04-20-2016, 11:07 PM
Disappointed :/ More Plat Purchase, .. Seems the game is all about money :/

eugene9707
04-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Disappointed :/ More Plat Purchase, .. Seems the game is all about money :/

there's soo many good updates in this and you are upset about plat purchase?
And how is this all about money? the "plat purchased" keys can then be sold to free players so that free players can open lock crate as well... so how is this all about money ? ._.

Asron9
04-21-2016, 12:17 AM
great weekly update,love new set , and i'de think only the armor one cant be tradeable, thanks JustG and sts :)

Robhawk
04-21-2016, 12:45 AM
Its a shame that it took that long to listen to the players, imho all this happens at least 1 perhaps even 2 years late!

But hey i will give it a try...

This pvp-test-weekend is already a waste. It will be "rouge legends" again. Warriors will still be ok and mages... well "mage legends" didn't happen in lifetime of AL! Although the biggest mage nerf in this game is called Nekro... all classes immune to any sort of stun but exactly this is what a mage relys on! You only can go "all out" and spam the rogue but a good one will always get to the packs under Nekro`s AA. While running to packs just do 3 or 4 aimed shots and the mage with Nekro and shield and what ever is dead... impressive... zzZZZZ !

Rogues will say "PvP is balanced again"
Warriors will say "rogue legends but at least we still are able to bully the smurfs."
Mages will say "Yay lets do some PVE"

So all you rogues have fun with "1 shoot legends" or "1 combo legends".

ps: I only speak for endgame i don't care about all this twink nonsense where items are way more expensive then the best ones at endgame and the reason for twinking is "i dont have gold mimimimimimi" sure, lol!

Reniennn
04-21-2016, 12:48 AM
Will the set gear be better than arc ring / planar pendant ??

Zeazimeh
04-21-2016, 12:59 AM
Ok free pvp is good.. But why are sorcerers always nerfed?
First of all the arcane staff got nerfed..
Lower damage than glint gun even when my staff has full fortified mind jewels.. And now clock mastery nerf in pve..
The only thing mages had was damage.. And now clock mastery also weakens? This is not class balance :(
Buff is always removed from mages.. Nothing is ever added :( why?

Sent from my 3G 7271-HD70 using Tapatalk

GalaxyPlayz
04-21-2016, 01:06 AM
Why do you add the crate keys until Monday? Are they gonna be permanent later?

Pillowhead
04-21-2016, 01:15 AM
I have never played a game that knows what the players want, and then actually make it happen 24/7.
I really hope you'll succeed for many many years, because you deserve it. GOOD JOB

cotard
04-21-2016, 01:27 AM
No leaderboard for new map pvp?

Reniennn
04-21-2016, 01:52 AM
Will set be OP?

Reniennn
04-21-2016, 01:54 AM
Will It be stronger than Arcane Ring and Planar?

Titanium
04-21-2016, 02:14 AM
Well done STS !

Reniennn
04-21-2016, 02:29 AM
Thank You STS!!😂😂

Metoxx
04-21-2016, 02:43 AM
A new pvp map? :D Cool... But sts cant u bring us something more exciting such like clan wars? Or a weekly Castle Siege?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Chuuwee
04-21-2016, 04:47 AM
Howdy STS Team. I would like to suggest that crate keys be made farmable for the f2p players. If you are worried about sales from plat purchased crate keys you may set it player bound. I think this could be a win-win situation between p2p and f2p players and also fair to STS too.

I bought my plats for the past 2 years so I don't need to open lockeds with crate keys. But it would be nice if I can farm them and open my lockeds when I'm out of plats.

Just a thought. Don't shoot me lol. :angel:

ketoh
04-21-2016, 06:07 AM
Give a gift on a new map pvp so every one of us wins, the team will get the gold, as MOBA let us cried hehe,
100g,500g,1000g lol
Dont kill me :(

Imback Al
04-21-2016, 06:11 AM
Sponge bob reference "WE'RE ON A TANK HUNT, and don't think that we don't know how to one combo them out." :P

hastlin
04-21-2016, 06:28 AM
Boooooyeaaaahhh niceeee

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Wywern
04-21-2016, 06:53 AM
Any know what time theyll release all this:excitement:

thekragle
04-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Sounds like this new equipment might be the set item rarity stuff I've been waiting for!! Man I hope so.

Muteds
04-21-2016, 09:33 AM
woah good job!

piaoruim
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Rogue more damage in PvP ?
For a change , rogue always takes advantages !
Honestly? Why do not exclude warrior and mages , so everyone would be happy! :/
(Congratulations on the new pvp map)

eugene9707
04-21-2016, 10:47 AM
Howdy STS Team. I would like to suggest that crate keys be made farmable for the f2p players. If you are worried about sales from plat purchased crate keys you may set it player bound. I think this could be a win-win situation between p2p and f2p players and also fair to STS too.

I bought my plats for the past 2 years so I don't need to open lockeds with crate keys. But it would be nice if I can farm them and open my lockeds when I'm out of plats.

Ummm... Doesn't bounded crate keys ruin the point of having crate keys? If they have the Plat to buy keys, they have the Plat to open lock lol

Ticklish
04-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Ummm... Doesn't bounded crate keys ruin the point of having crate keys? If they have the Plat to buy keys, they have the Plat to open lock lol

He's referring to making the suggested farmable crate keys character-bound. Not the store bought keys, of course.

piaoruim
04-21-2016, 11:19 AM
It really makes no sense to buy keys with plat

Justg
04-21-2016, 11:21 AM

The thought was plat users could buy them and distribute/ sell to non-plat users.

Jiinzou
04-21-2016, 11:35 AM
I hope those crates will loot good soon,given the probably high asf price of keys

Elgrablyx
04-21-2016, 11:46 AM
What time will this update come?

herculeans
04-21-2016, 12:27 PM

@,@ u should be thankful as they r introducing crate key

Iove
04-21-2016, 01:40 PM

New Set:

PvE

Store:

Thanks,

-g
Waiting for any notice about sorcerer, and im 100% sure, maybe it change, but i created a Warrior, the sword is bugued, not skill or any kills, just the proc alone, just need a proc, pull and puff...i using a bad pet and still kill other "pro" player.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

piaoruim
04-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Nao chora rafa
Ahahahhahaha

Arowielki
04-21-2016, 02:24 PM
Alright alright alright
Event ends
Where is the update? :3
Im so impatient xP

Ravager
04-21-2016, 03:33 PM
If it's similar to tdm but with a smaller map, rogues will be spawn killing from blind spots MUCH easier. Consider adding a 2 second invulnerability globe on spawn/respawn if it hasn't been implemented.

twoxc
04-21-2016, 03:48 PM
If it's similar to tdm but with a smaller map, rogues will be spawn killing from blind spots MUCH easier. Consider adding a 2 second invulnerability globe on spawn/respawn if it hasn't been implemented.

2 second is too short lol. Should have the invincible bubble like in CTF ^^

intrepd
04-21-2016, 03:55 PM
2 second is too short lol. Should have the invincible bubble like in CTF ^^
there should be that bubble for 2-3 seconds maybe not more because the map is already small

codered
04-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Okey,,now i can use my respec scroll as pvp is fun again :3 sort of

extrapayah
04-22-2016, 01:15 AM
thank you for the inverted camera in blood beach, you might want to change it to have normal camera like troll forest, to see which one community like better

Tyrese Gibson
04-22-2016, 07:44 AM
Goblin event will come tell me plz

elitwarrio
04-22-2016, 01:27 PM

Belt and amulet from elite maps or normal?

New Set:

PvE

Store:

Thanks,

-g

Haligali
04-23-2016, 04:28 AM
If you still wait for balance suggestion from forumers, this game will stay so far from competitive as an angry birds.

Iiiiiiil
04-25-2016, 05:40 AM
flame forged staff dont proc... -_- is this a bug or something? please help

VJ Ramirez
04-26-2016, 04:19 AM
Is all the items in the set tradable