PDA

View Full Version : Pet Stable Re-Organization

Cinco
04-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Hey! I would like your ideas to improve the Pet Stable interface.

We are currently working on fixes and new content based on your feedback, and have come up with some pretty exciting ideas for New Pet content for the near future. However, before we commit to those (big, impressive) features, we thought it would be wise to ask you what sort of layout / sorting / general improvements you may already have in-mind for the Pet Stable :-)

Thanks!!

- Cinco

Ardbeg
04-20-2016, 03:22 PM
With the huge amount of pets now it is hard to reference the renamed pets when discussing them with other players, so an option to display original names instead of the own names would be really helpful.

extrapayah
04-20-2016, 03:55 PM
hmmmmm, this is great :D:D:D, really hope for shared pet stable, but, a very good suggestion of interface was there already, here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?271968-Stable-What-to-expect-in-a-future-update&p=2308579&viewfull=1#post2308579)

but anyway:
1. a coloring by rarity could be great
2. a toggled 'sort by' button that can be toogled by rarity, level, name, or last used
3. a search feature
4. pet info that include method of getting it, AA description and cooldown, passive that describe debuff effect, power, and duration, i suggest you use some icons, which can be hovered/clicked for more info,
5. removal of 'show satchel' button... and use it for another useful stable related button
6. pet's xp in number
7. lastly, pet's lore :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

out from interface suggestion, it will also be great to make pet's stamina increased by level...
currently there is some saying between players that sounds like 'oh, it's better to keep this pet level down, so the cost of feeding it will be low', which is not right, imo, since you should always instigate people in leveling up their pets, to have progress in their pets level

thank you

Avaree
04-20-2016, 04:01 PM
With the huge amount of pets now it is hard to reference the renamed pets when discussing them with other players, so an option to display original names instead of the own names would be really helpful.

I agree with the above post, most of all, keep it simple :)

soon
04-20-2016, 08:30 PM
I want to choose my favorite pets (a top 6 or 8), like the layout of choice items. If I have a Nekro lv 1, so I want to choose him first in place of others.

Java
04-21-2016, 08:09 AM
I want to choose my favorite pets (a top 6 or 8), like the layout of choice items. If I have a Nekro lv 1, so I want to choose him first in place of others.

Love this idea. Simple as it gets.

Java
04-21-2016, 08:11 AM
I have this problem too. Perhaps just format it to show both: New Name(original name).

Fyrce
04-21-2016, 12:16 PM
I would love a Pet Loads, or Favorite Pets. Maybe have stable toggle betw all pets and favorite pets. 5 Pets eould be more than enough for a favorite pets list. I can always adjust the list every few weeks.

Tatman
04-23-2016, 08:05 AM
In my opinion, a simple "move up/down" button would be enough for now.