PDA

View Full Version : When will Level cap be raised, more items and quests become available?

chief10
07-20-2011, 08:57 AM
BEcause at the moment, I am level 21 with the best gear I can get ( bought with plat ). I would also like to know when Pink items are going to become available to find; at this time, I have not heard of or seen anyone with one and the "rare" items are all VERY few and far between-- too much so for the ones I've seen at least ( not all that great)?
Anyone?

Conradin
07-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Its a beta bro. And remember to search other threads on the forums. This was just poated yesterday by Sam.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31285-When-Will-Star-Legends-Launch-Currently-Working-with-Apple-for-App-Approval

Silentarrow
07-20-2011, 09:09 AM
As for the new level cap, it should be released shortly after SL... ALso platinun purchased items are not the best gears, farmed pink gears are much better. As to where you can get pinks, you can get pinks at all campaigns.

Edit: Ignore all of this, I thought you were talking about PL...

Kraze
07-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Poor devs game isn't even out yet and people are looking for new content already

Darkfader
07-20-2011, 10:15 AM
As for the new level cap, it should be released shortly after SL... ALso platinun purchased items are not the best gears, farmed pink gears are much better. As to where you can get pinks, you can get pinks at all campaigns.

There is no pinks at SL yet and nothing announced about new areas yet.

Samhayne
07-20-2011, 10:18 AM
We know that the initial offering of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles is a small chunk of gameplay. We have a TON more stuff planned for Star Legends to evolve it into the sprawling sci-fi epic that's been envisioned. As we mentioned previously in the name change announcement:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27510-Blackstar-s-release-title-announced-Star-Legends-The-Blackstar-Chronicles

The “chronicles” aspect to the name is an important item. It exemplifies the episodic nature of the game’s content. We plan to release a small section of the overall story with the initial game. As with any MMO, the game will evolve with regularly added new content and story. Overtime, the Star Legends universe will expand into the sprawling epic that Spacetime Studios has envisioned.

There is more to come!

Zbooo
07-20-2011, 10:22 AM
I know this comment is simply out of topic but just so you know, Plat armor is not the best armor in game so far.... OH NO I DIDN'T!.

razerfingers
07-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Lol i just make a new character and lvl it to 20 so far i have 4 lvl 20's

Acyer
07-20-2011, 11:14 AM
All in the koolaid and don't know the flavor......he's talking bouting star legends bud not pocket legends.

Silentarrow
07-20-2011, 11:29 AM
There is no pinks at SL yet and nothing announced about new areas yet.
Sorry! I thought this was in the PL category!