PDA

View Full Version : Hard to join guild: Alterra Agent Force

Pvpdexbear
07-20-2011, 09:16 AM
this guild is for elite members that can pass every one of my test to prove he is worthy of making it in the elite, we will fight for justice ( and some snacks ) just for passing the test i will reward u with a mystery gift :) ( not those lame pinks )

-how to join- armordevil must be with u when taking the test..
lvl 20+
name every map's main monster, ex: forest haven, zombies
swear to fight for justice
must have over 100k ( to show ur not poor )
have pocket legend knowledge, ex: sandstone golem appear when 16 or less remaining monsters or less

-limited permission-
normal members can-recruit-can do missions-
agent members can-recruit-can make updates to clan-can do missions-almost impossible missions-

members:109 ( not gonna list them all would be too boring )
congrats to new SQUARDON rank : theloneowner ( or as rick )

Physiologic
07-20-2011, 09:54 AM
You should have questions like "How much damage will give to a D'Jinn mummy archer in Alien Oasis 3 if you're a lv 50 mage wearing Cosmos set and you use a normal attack" or "How much enemy armor does Shadow Anubis have in Shadow Caves V" then you would truly have an impossible-to-join guild.

mike1298
07-20-2011, 10:06 AM
Lol... All these questions are easily googleable. So Google, write down. >.>

Whirlzap
07-20-2011, 12:16 PM
How mamy hours does Physiologic spend each day in Shadow Caves testing a normal attack on Shadow Witch?
Also I don't think anyone's gonna bother and try to join with all these requirements, besides you cannot ask anything that is Platinum only(the Sandstone Caves)?
Not here to troll/flame or anything but yeah, guilds are typically a fun and relaxing place.
Good luck.

Pvpdexbear
07-20-2011, 10:00 PM
wells its not an impossible since i said Hard to join :)

davidis57
07-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Good luck finding members. Your guild is too constraining to generate a lot of interest.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

wvhills
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
how about, "what is the air speed velocity of a fully laden swallow"?

JaytB
07-22-2011, 02:59 PM
You should have questions like "How much damage will give to a D'Jinn mummy archer in Alien Oasis 3 if you're a lv 50 mage wearing Cosmos set and you use a normal attack" or "How much enemy armor does Shadow Anubis have in Shadow Caves V" then you would truly have an impossible-to-join guild.

That's not true, he'd have at least 1 member... You :p

On topic, uhmmm...

Fyrce
07-22-2011, 06:06 PM
How much damage does a group of 5 Lesser D'jinns do? w/o or without aliens? What's the maximum number of aliens you can gather and still have 5 Lesser D'Jinns?

Funny thread. LOL.

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 06:22 PM
how about, "what is the air speed velocity of a fully laden swallow"?

African or European? And Phys--trick question. You didn't specify if that was the Cosmos set using the Laser Wand, Mirage Staff or Keeper's Staff. ;)

Zerious
07-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Here's a good one:

How many i's did Herwolf put in this particular post?

iiiIiiiliiiiIiiiiilliiiiliiiIiiiilllilillii

:)

Breadkeeper
07-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Here's a good one:

How many i's did Herwolf put in this particular post?

iiiIiiiliiiiIiiiiilliiiiliiiIiiiilllilillii

:)

33 in the mess plus plus 5 in the question, = 38. Not counting anything in sig since its not in post.

Pvpdexbear
07-22-2011, 08:03 PM
-_- wow ........ anyways my guild can get to 100 in a week

Breadkeeper
07-22-2011, 08:10 PM
-_- wow ........ anyways my guild can get to 100 in a week

sure it can, but you cant prove that you followed your own criteria...

wvhills
07-25-2011, 09:11 AM
African or European?

I don't know that! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Register
07-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Why does it matter if you are poor or not?! I saw you advertising in cs earlier...But why does it matter? I dont have 100k but I have a bunch of items well worth over 100k. So im poor? Not many people with a main level 20 have 100k. My friend has restarted his character a bunch of times and is level 21 atm and only has like 20k. And I gave him most of the money so he could afford good gear without farming forever. And cuz of the countless times he has helped me. Im not here to troll but I dont think many people will even pass the test! How many people actually know what bosses spawn at what enmies are left lol? I know I dont. All i know is that one of the ssc bosses needs somewhere around 20 or less. And around 10 of em are in the pathway from the main room to the boss.

Pvpdexbear
07-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Anyways I gave away 300k in the agency contest and more contests tomorrow

Pvpdexbear
08-05-2011, 11:13 AM
i have to say the guild grew a lot

Uzikrabd
08-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Wow was this always there? Along time ago i remember you guys recruiting, i remember you guys said to post something like agents of alterra ... I cant remember rest

Slush
08-15-2011, 12:28 AM
swear to fight for justice

Lol :witless:

blox
08-17-2011, 08:36 AM
agency are all funny -_-

XghostzX
08-17-2011, 12:58 PM
Why does it matter if you are poor or not?! I saw you advertising in cs earlier...But why does it matter? I dont have 100k but I have a bunch of items well worth over 100k. So im poor? Not many people with a main level 20 have 100k. My friend has restarted his character a bunch of times and is level 21 atm and only has like 20k. And I gave him most of the money so he could afford good gear without farming forever. And cuz of the countless times he has helped me. Im not here to troll but I dont think many people will even pass the test! How many people actually know what bosses spawn at what enmies are left lol? I know I dont. All i know is that one of the ssc bosses needs somewhere around 20 or less. And around 10 of em are in the pathway from the main room to the boss.troll2 (trōl)
n.
A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.

Not trolling, just giving your opinion ;). But I'm in agreement here. Suppose your best friend has 10k. He can't join because he's poor? Good luck.

Whirlzap
08-18-2011, 02:47 AM
Let's stop bashing him, he has a lot to learn, okay?

blox
08-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Let's stop bashing him, he has a lot to learn, okay? i agree