PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Wanna do some CTK?

Register
07-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Im leveling my 49 bird to 50 but my main goal is to make some money so i figured might as well see if anybody else wants to earn a little...If you want to join then you cannot scatter enemies around if you are a bear. It really helps the team to if the bear uses beckon near a corner and stomps them in. Also, mages should heal of course. We would be skipping lore and going up until the two turns with shadow mummies and aliens. Then i remake and repeat! My goal isnt to level but to make some money for gear so i wont be using any elixer. maybe if we have a good enough group we can kill lore if the group wants...I dont care what level you are! You can be a level 5 who somehow glitched into CTK, a level 43, level 56, or even the one and only, level 57- samhayne :o

So leave your IGN here and add me if you want to do some ctk runs wit me. Ill be doing them later today and tomorrow.

If you arent being helpful more than not, ill tell you what your doing wrong, if it persists, ill ask you to leave, and if you dont......you get da boot!

Oh and an easy way to skip lore is wait for him to go to the right side of the room (if you looking through the entrance) and hug the right wall. Dont use a single attack at all. Just keep walking along the wall letting the mummies attack you and when you are out of the room, start attacking the mummmies that are locked onto you AFTER you round the corner. So wait for lore to go to the right side of the room.

Register
07-21-2011, 10:29 PM
mobile site doesn't have edit so I'll just post. I'm still gonna do some ctk runs all day tomorrow so leave ur ign and add shadowplat. I got to lwevel 50 ^^ but we will be killing lorekeeper. Remake at mynas room.