PDA

View Full Version : Chang Name

blissmint
04-21-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm not a plat user but i wanna change my ign so i suggest this. I suggest that rename would be better if it can be purchased using gold. If this works , other players that is not using plat could change their name using gold. It's like purchasing Guild. 20 plat or 50k.. But i suggest if the rename cost 30 platinum , the gold should be 100k or something. It's up to you sts. Thank you :) . Hope it works. :)

mistery
04-21-2016, 09:58 AM
best idea since WW2

Fyrce
04-21-2016, 11:43 AM
Actually they could use one of the other coins in the land or introduce rename scrolls for plat, which could then be distributed throughout the land.

Dragoonclaws
04-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Actually they could use one of the other coins in the land or introduce rename scrolls for plat, which could then be distributed throughout the land.

No, I do nott want to loot rename scrolls in Gold Arlorian Eggs 2017

I am already fed up with the 830 respec scrolls I have.

supersyan
04-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Crate keys can be used to rename?

soon
04-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Crate keys can be used to rename?

No, open locked

Fyrce
04-21-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure no one wants these to be lootable or even easily available. Oh well, maybe the way it currently is is best.

Schnitzel
04-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Not a good idea, because scammers can scam your gold, use some of that scammed gold to change their name and repeat the cycle of scamming

blissmint
04-23-2016, 08:53 PM
Not a good idea, because scammers can scam your gold, use some of that scammed gold to change their name and repeat the cycle of scamming

Yeah they will do that. But if this works , sts should put limitations on using gold in renaming ign. You can only rename using gold by twice or thrice.

mrshield
04-23-2016, 10:04 PM
Yeah they will do that. But if this works , sts should put limitations on using gold in renaming ign. You can only rename using gold by twice or thrice.yes its like renaming here in forums you can only rename 1time

latoz
04-23-2016, 10:55 PM
yes its like renaming here in forums you can only rename 1time

Hope that can be apply on the game

Zynzyn
04-24-2016, 12:51 AM

You can track scammers by putting them on Ignore List or checking the guild log. The new name of the person appears there. Its just one possible way of finding out the current name of that person.

Renaming option for gold would be nice but STS should put a limit - like one can rename only once a month or in 3 months, etc.

Schnitzel
04-24-2016, 04:49 PM
You can track scammers by putting them on Ignore List or checking the guild log. The new name of the person appears there. Its just one possible way of finding out the current name of that person.

sure, but that's assuming that that same scammer will try to scam that same person a second time

blissmint
04-27-2016, 12:48 AM
sure, but that's assuming that that same scammer will try to scam that same person a second time

It's up to the person who got scammed , if they will trust again another player and got scammed again , next time he/she should give the gold or items away to other players because he/she cannot handle his/her gold or items in game. Sts said , don't trust anyone. Next time it will be a lesson to the one who got scammed.

Wakowakaka
04-29-2016, 11:11 AM
This may be not good for scammers