PDA

View Full Version : Lb for Free-For-All?

Redjellydonut
04-21-2016, 11:23 AM
Do you guys think or want a leaderboard for FFA? I personally would because we would be able to kill dummy farmer easier. Everyone just targets him first lol.. Anyways if there is an lb then its going to get crazy!!! :D

supersyan
04-21-2016, 11:32 AM
I don't respect Loserboard winners Except timed runners

Legallyblonde
04-21-2016, 11:34 AM
um.......no

Zeus
04-21-2016, 11:35 AM

Even timed running isn't as fair as it once was.

intrepd
04-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Do you guys think or want a leaderboard for FFA? I personally would because we would be able to kill dummy farmer easier. Everyone just targets him first lol.. Anyways if there is an lb then its going to get crazy!!! :D

Isn't FFA only for the weekend? Then no better no LB because rogues are gonna be OP, im a rogue my self so don't complain about me being a tank
Better have it to test and help sts only

supersyan
04-21-2016, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=Zeus;2449782]Even timed running isn't as fair as it once was.[/QUOTE

Why?

Zeus
04-21-2016, 11:55 AM

Why?

Many reasons, not going to go into it on this thread and cause drama.

supersyan
04-21-2016, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=supersyan;2449798]

Many reasons, not going to go into it on this thread and cause drama.
aa ok. BTW i was wrong about the jewels part. I thought 1 DEX gives 10 hp. where 1 STR gives me 10HP. My bad *facepalm*

Binlaggin
04-21-2016, 12:26 PM

For the most part, the TDM leaderboard is legitimate. There have been some instances where people have tried to use dummies but they get caught quickly and it's usually not worth the effort so they give up right away.

Hector Chapy
04-21-2016, 01:59 PM
I cost more than a year of hard work by playing many hours to get ami war table TDM and now all that effort has to go in the trash by a bunch of cheaters Dummys I do not think I Think pts should be more courageous and remove a these bad players is easy for them to know just must stop being afraid by more ancient than are all unfair I can say I'm not I 'm lvl 16 and I would not like that my effort has not helped because of other forgiveness for my bad English

uehi
04-21-2016, 05:39 PM

Why?
Bugs, cheats, like armor imbued with crazy dmg. eliksir stuck, new pet new stats before season end. New advance before season end like mastery skill... and more more more

glendame
04-21-2016, 06:28 PM

Hey "forum warrior", I dont respect you too.

Redjellydonut
04-21-2016, 06:50 PM
I suggest u guys stick to the topic of this thread lol if you wanna deal with another issue then make a new thread, simple :) ... Yet i do understand there are alot of dummy farmers in pvp lbs but there are also many great players in lb aswell who earned their stop with hard work. So id say that disrespecting all lb players in general would be an exaggerated and pointless statement.

Redjellydonut
04-21-2016, 06:57 PM
Anyways thread closed guys lol the new map is tdm and not ffa which was said on the the thread. Though it would be a cool thing! Enjoy new maps and... OMG ROGUES DMG SO OP AGAIN! xD

Thnx!!