PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on the Consignment Shop

Gladeye
07-20-2011, 12:53 PM
I suppose I can understand allowing only one auction at a time, unless a player spends platinum for more slots, but might I humbly suggest...

-Allowing players to compare auction item stats to items they have equipped? I would think this would be pretty easy to implement, because this happens automatically when we scroll through our inventory.

-Refining search options to include or exclude classes?

-3 hours? Really? And we have to pay for the 3 hour listing? The fee really isn't a big deal, but it does detract from the pleasure of the experience. Is it like an ebay posting fee?

I have a lot of pink items in my inventory. I've tried selling them, at very competitive prices, in auction, but almost never get takers. I wonder how many players would use the auction more if it was more user friendly. These feature changes would make the auction experience much more enjoyable. Thanks for the consideration.

superglut2
07-21-2011, 03:17 AM
i never sell myitems cause im rarely lucky and im tired of keep losing money for putting them instore

JaytB
07-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Most of this was suggested already, but yeah I agree it would be nice to be able to compare stats, or make char specific selections (like dex, str or int).

I wouldn't like to see the lowering of cs placement prices... This would cause every crap item in the game to be sold on cs. The 3 hour placement time isn't too bad at all really, at least if you know when to sell your items ;) Ow yes, and of course you need to know what sells and what doesn't :)

davidis57
07-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Auctions you bid on like in wow. Its not an auction but consignment shop.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

friedkimchi
07-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Let's see what pinks you have. Maybe they're not worth much.

Trading in CS takes time and practice. But the reward is great. Luck and timing along with other factors help too.

I definitely agree with seeing how the equips in CS affect your stats before buying. Just seeing the preview of the equip is not enough.

Moogerfooger
07-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Hope I'm not completely misreading this post, but you can change the amount of time you have an item listed for, it's not just 3 hours...there are other options if you tap on the '3 hours'.

And since some people use different Str/Int/Dex points for their classes sometimes, there is no way to filter by class unfortunately.

The compare stats idea has been brought up several times before, but it is still a great idea....if we keep saying it, maybe it'll happen someday ;)