PDA

View Full Version : How to be a good Scatter Bear

wvhills
07-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Hello all, I've seen lots of guides on the different builds of bears (bow bears, attack bears, tanks, etc.) but I've never seen a guide on our favorite type of bear, the scatter bear!

So here are the recommended steps:
1) Run to the center of the room,
2) Wait until you see the mage icestorm or the bird thorn wall,
3) Stomp mobs before the mage can firestorm or lightning to mess the combo up,
4) Run ahead and cast beckon while running, sometimes called a "slingshot" beckon (credit to drewcapu for naming this maneuver), to fling remaining mobs in random areas,
5) Wait until you see a mage or bird standing beside a firegrate and TAUNT,
6) Die as far away from the group as possible and spam post "rev" (thanks stompartist for this tip).
7) Join a grp with a lead bear. Wait until he/she casts Beckon, then you cast beckon before the lead bear can stomp the mobs to a wall. (credit to festre for defining characteristic of a pro scatter bear).
8) When another bear rounds up big groups of enemies, run into that mob group and either beckon or stomp. (Thanks Mr. Wallace!)
9) This is an advanced scatter bear technique brought to us by Katatoa91.
when killing a boss:
-if boss nicely stuck on wall by the lead bear beckon and stomp it to the other side of room.
-if boss nearly dieing, dont stop taunt/beckon/stomp until the boss is way out of its zone and replenish all his life.
10) Ellyidol urges us to ponder the question which has haunted scatter bears since ancient times, "why was I booted?"
11) Keep in mind that birds and mages do not understand the complexities or nuances of the scatter bear. From time to time they may question your use of some of these tactics. DO NOT give away our secrets! Instead just say, "sorry, lag".
12) When you really feel like you're ready to kick your game up a notch here's a tactic that has been in Register's family for generations (Register has had a scatterbear ancestor scattering mobs in every war since the American Revolution): Use skills like crushing blow and your slashes in a hallway with no enemies in it on your teammates. It gives them a buff.
13) Before you run to middle to ruin combos, always be in the back of the group to avoid damage. (Thanks Duped!)

The great thing about these steps is you can be an outstanding scatterbear regardless of your build and/or level!

I welcome any suggestions and/or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

DISCLAIMER: This post is done tongue in cheek. Not to be taking seriously. :)
DISCLAIMER #2: "All behaviors described in this post come from personal reasearch; any resemblance to real characters, active or banned in the past, is purely coincidental".

Zaltiar
07-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Hahh man you actually made a post lol. Nice, yeah I absolutely love a scatter best. true beastly
qualities in all it's glory.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Snakespeare
07-20-2011, 02:44 PM
hehehe you're a sick puppy, LOL

StompArtist
07-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Awesome guide but may be a bit difficult for the new players. Perhaps some screen shots would help?

wvhills
07-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Awesome guide but may be a bit difficult for the new players. Perhaps some screen shots would help?

Great idea stomp! I'll get right on that!

Grimtigrex
07-20-2011, 03:17 PM
I have done that .... AND THEY GOT MAD LOL !!!!!!

Fncrazy
07-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Awesome guide. Lmfao!

KingFu
07-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Sticky please?

nazgulking
07-20-2011, 03:28 PM
The ultimate guide. Every new player should look at this before even entering the training course in PL! I think next guide to be made should be "How to be a good, leacheaous, powerleveled noob" a.k.a. "How to ask to for powerleveling in the most irritating way". With that you can have the tout-court vision of the PL world at its highests peaks!

festre
07-20-2011, 03:30 PM
I would even go as far as to make a step 7!!

7) Join a grp with a lead bear. Wait until he/she casts Beckon, then you cast beckon before the lead bear can stomp the mobs to a wall. ;)

Darkfader
07-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Guide of the year award coming for sure.

wvhills
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM

7) Join a grp with a lead bear. Wait until he/she casts Beckon, then you cast beckon before the lead bear can stomp the mobs to a wall. ;)

Great idea festre! I'll add it and credit you!

StompArtist
07-20-2011, 03:33 PM

Ooooh. Advanced techniques.

nazgulking
07-20-2011, 03:37 PM
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/2/5/6/2/2/t3875561-118-thumb-so-much-win.jpg?d=1300460176

festre
07-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Guide of the year award coming for sure.

I second that :)

festre
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
I can't help but laugh everytime I read this post. Only because im guilty of doing it and seeing peeps do this stuff!!

Thanks again for the cred :D

Hankomachos
07-20-2011, 03:52 PM
I rofled just reading this...(well, not literally) :)

StompArtist
07-20-2011, 03:54 PM
I rofled just reading this...(well, not literally) :)

You people! The man works hard on a guide for all you noobs and all you do is laugh at him! How terribly rude! :D

davidis57
07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Lot of bear noobs excel at this without even reading a guide...lmao

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Mr.Wallace
07-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Great guide! Should be sticked!

I got another advanced scatter bear technique:

When another bear rounds up big groups of enemies, run into that mob group and either beckon or stomp. He will love it!

wvhills
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Great guide! Should be sticked!

I got another advanced scatter bear technique:

When another bear rounds up big groups of enemies, run into that mob group and either beckon or stomp. He will love it!

consider it added and credited!

Kakatoa91
07-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Nice lol...

My bear use to be like that in the low lvls...
Ive improved dun worry ;)

Got suggestion also:

8) when killing a boss:
-if boss nicely stuck on wall by the lead bear beckon and stomp to let c the other side of room.
-if boss nearly dieing, dont stop taunt/beckon/stomp until the boss is way out of its zone and replenish all his life.
-repeat those points 'ad nauseam'

Im sure we all had that experience... >_<

Ellyidol
07-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Don't forget step 9!

Step 9)

Try to guess you're inevitable boot reason ;)

wvhills
07-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Thanks guys! Got both techniques added and credited!

Beanmachine
07-20-2011, 07:31 PM
This is great! It made me lol so hard...SO you deserve a banana!:banana:

Register
07-20-2011, 07:36 PM
scatterbears truly r mah fave.
Another tip for those scatterbears, Use skills like crushing blow and your slashes in a hallway with no enemies in it on your teammates. It gives them a buff.

Kakatoa91
07-20-2011, 07:58 PM
There r so many natural talented scatter bears...
Met some hyperactive ones earlier in bs runs...
They did the 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 in my face...

Hope this this thread wont lead to a new trend lol...

Zeus
07-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello all, I've seen lots of guides on the different builds of bears (bow bears, attack bears, tanks, etc.) but I've never seen a guide on our favorite type of bear, the scatter bear!

So here are the recommended steps:

I welcome any suggestions and/or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

DISCLAIMER: This post is done tongue in check. Not to be taking seriously. :)

I am guilty of this rule. Smite me! :)

Tamino
07-21-2011, 05:40 AM
I hope this post wasn't inspired by our runs yesterday! However, because I am still worried about, I propose to add this special disclaimer:

"All behaviors described in this post come from personal reasearch; any resemblance to real characters, active or banned in the past, is purely coincidental".

Sorcererssoul
07-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Haha, ty for the guide, now i really learn how to play a bear! :)

Riccits
07-21-2011, 07:02 AM

unfortunately dont works anymore :(
sometimes i had fun killing ppl i didnt like ROFL! :rolleyes:

CrimsonTider
07-21-2011, 07:15 AM
I am guilty of this rule. Smite me! :)

Fortunately, you have been relieved from this!! ;)

This is one of the best posts in a long time. Need a good laugh around here!

Sorcererssoul
07-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Ricci, you too liked that?
Its ashame the devs stole that oppertunity :(

CowboyJim
07-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Greta Guide. One problem though. Should say tongue in cheek, not tongue in check.....your friend, the red squiggly.

wvhills
07-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Greta Guide. One problem though. Should say tongue in cheek, not tongue in check.....your friend, the red squiggly.

You spelled Great wrong.

CowboyJim
07-21-2011, 08:31 AM
No, I spelled greta correctly....greta was a guidemaker way back in the day.....

Dalinuel
07-21-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm guilty for all these ;) great guide!! ;)

Mr.Wallace
07-21-2011, 10:04 AM
Hmmmm maybe someone could make guides for suicide mages ("I tank the next room!") and lazy birds ("Spells? You know how expensive mana is??!?") ;)

Zaltiar
07-21-2011, 10:53 AM
i had an awesome super scatter bear while doing sewer tonight. I have a feeling he got inspired by this.
hm..i wonder who was the first ever scatter bear. haha scatter bear pioneers

Duped
07-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Let me just say, wow!! Amazing job! very very impressive!! I couldn't stop laughing because you really nailed it on the head there. You forgot one other important scatter bear technique.

Before you run to middle to ruin combos, always be in the back of the group to avoid damage :)

Another personal annoyance is bears who don't stay in front.

wvhills
07-26-2011, 09:06 AM
Let me just say, wow!! Amazing job! very very impressive!! I couldn't stop laughing because you really nailed it on the head there. You forgot one other important scatter bear technique.

Before you run to middle to ruin combos, always be in the back of the group to avoid damage :)

Another personal annoyance is bears who don't stay in front.

Haha! Added and credited!

Register
07-26-2011, 10:15 AM
Lol I cant believe you actually added my trick to the list! Anyways, I tried your tips today ^^ It was fun lol! The only thing I couldnt get to happen was 'slingshotting' the boss out of his zone. The boss always died before I could get it lol!

Conradin
07-26-2011, 10:21 AM
We all know That the best scatter bears dont wear armor. They become immmune to damage by screaming: nooob elf, heal!! and by maxing out restore.

Register
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
We all know That the best scatter bears dont wear armor. They become immmune to damage by screaming: nooob elf, heal!! and by maxing out restore.

Lol! No they shouldnt max out restore! Crushing Blow! Remember is has a hidden buff if used on your teammates! Zero in restore! So that mages gotta do their job!

Another SB tip!
Team up with other scatter bears! It makes runs interesting and gets you mroe Scatter Bear Experience!

Ebalere
07-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Pro scatterbear tip #546

Run ahead and gather huge mob on unsuspecting group, apply slingshot beckon technique with a stomp directly after, effectively surrounding group. Careful not to use taunt or any aggro-attracting skills after party has come into contact with mob. Run for your safety. Repeat until group dies. Exit run. Repeat. :banana:

recklessfa
07-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Love it, and laughed. Ty. Lots of naturals in this game indeed but might help others.
Personally think that int bear transvestite outfit goes perfectly with the aura of mystery pure scatter bears are trying to convey, but naked usually does the trick rather well in the sewers.

Fyrce
07-26-2011, 06:16 PM
OMG, this is the funniest thread I've read in .. maybe forever. A long time anyways.

I admit to being a horrible scatterbear. I've gotta work on this. So I acquired myself some coaches and they showed me. I haven't had sooo much fun in Hideout in months. Maybe forever, too *ponder*

Are you sure taunt doesn't work anymore? Cause I taunted a fire grate and it killed me...

I'm not sure why all those dead birds kept leaving though... there was some other bear rolling his eyes. Not sure what that was about either. I especially LOVE the part about waiting for the bird to lead. Go tweet-tweet!

I think this would work amazingly great in Stronghold! There's a nice big room w/ lots of grates and another big room with more grates and barrels. Seems to me like it'd make a really good scatterbear training and practice area.

**I did feel guilty about all the clueless people. And I was too scared to not wear armor. I'm a bad cowardly scatterbear :(

(LOL)

Conradin
07-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Im going to make a new song called "Scattter Bear" after the song "Billionaire"

I wanna be a scatter bear, sooo fricken bad. Stomping things like i never had. I wanna be on the cover of Alterra's magazine, smiling next to royce and the elf Queen.

wvhills
07-26-2011, 09:14 PM
+1 to fyrce for respecing to scatterbear, +2 to conradin for the catchy tune. :)

Arterra
07-26-2011, 10:37 PM
I have an announcement.

I made a scatter bear.

It will be int/Dex

I named it Plsdontboot

Run. Far.

Otukura
07-26-2011, 10:56 PM
I have an announcement.

I made a scatter bear.

It will be int/Dex

I named it Plsdontboot

Run. Far.

Soo making Plzdontboot. :D

Arterra
07-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Soo making Plzdontboot. :D

Lol the guild feature cant come fast enough. We need a misfit guild for when you feel like having a laugh. Full of scatter bears, battle mages and int birds of any kind.

Otukura
07-27-2011, 01:16 AM
Lol the guild feature cant come fast enough. We need a misfit guild for when you feel like having a laugh. Full of scatter bears, battle mages and int birds of any kind.

Int birds = pro
Dex birds = average(no offense:rolleyes:)
str birds = lazy bums

:D

Arterra
07-27-2011, 01:18 AM
As a pvp int bird user I do love them. I also know just how annoying they are to keep alive xD

While on bird topic, I couldn't think of any special types of birds... Maybe the-bird-that-roots-AFTER-lightning?

Otukura
07-27-2011, 01:22 AM
As a pvp int bird user I do love them. I also know just how annoying they are to keep alive xD

While on bird topic, I couldn't think of any special types of birds... Maybe the-bird-that-roots-AFTER-lightning?

Bird with full med, restore, avian scream.

"OMG EFFING MAGE, I HAD TO MAX RESTORE AND MED BECAUSE YOU DON'T DO YOUR JOB"

wvhills
09-07-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm glad to see this guide is coming in handy. I'm glad to see so many fine scatterbears have made their way to nuri's!

YYZ????
10-05-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm glad to see this guide is coming in handy. I'm glad to see so many fine scatterbears have made their way to nuri's!

Have you run in the sewers lately! It is clear this guide has come in useful. I wish you would edit for those who don't get the sarcasm. I really think bears are reading this as a true how to play guide.

I am going to reset my quick chats.
"Beckon near wall PLEASE"

Any other ideas to try to help these bears out?

csb
10-06-2011, 12:07 AM
The best group I was ever in had three scatter bears all working well together in harmony. I would imagine as the mobs criss crossing the room are what air molecules must look like if i could see them.

AdinoEznite
10-06-2011, 07:40 PM
kind of a necro but i lol'd when reading this so im happy
hahaha

neko
10-11-2011, 10:09 PM
+1

Why has this guide not been stickied? Likely, lending from its blatant sarcasm, yet, it's been a most entertaining read. Kudos!!

Uepauke
10-11-2011, 10:49 PM
THIS IS FANTASTIC! We're cackling over it...

This post should be preserved for posterity because what would the game be without our scatterbears? :)

im4broke
10-11-2011, 10:57 PM
This is too good! Two things that happened to me several times:

* When the lead bear has gotten agroe from the boss open a trade window and pm him that u have a better weapon for him.
* Again with the boss, pm the lead bear just as his health is down asking if he is remaking the game.

neko
10-12-2011, 11:42 AM
This is too good! Two things that happened to me several times:

* When the lead bear has gotten agroe from the boss open a trade window and pm him that u have a better weapon for him.
* Again with the boss, pm the lead bear just as his health is down asking if he is remaking the game.

Now that's just mean!

drewcapu
10-12-2011, 11:53 AM
I only open a trade window at boss if I'm the only mage.

And they wonder why I don't heal / rev.

Sheesh! Can't you see I'm BUSY?

Ricey
11-11-2011, 04:35 AM
I lol'd. Not good when you're at work, but I did. :D

JaytB
11-11-2011, 04:47 AM
I lol'd. Not good when you're at work, but I did. :D

You lolled so hard, you dug up a month old thread :p

Ricey
11-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Okay, I got one. As you belatedly join the group of birds and mages already fighting, after you cast beckon on the move immediately begin asking the group questions like "where are you all from?" or "who wants to be my friend?" This technique will distract your group (who will be expecting a badly timed Stomp) from the action and help keep your well guarded Scatterbear techniques secret.

Bebsi
11-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Muahahaa...
I feel you guys but I guess some people won't understand the point of the post it until they get to a level where they can use all the standard moves of a bear properly.

Of course I sometimes meet scatterbears too but when they don't let you lead or scatter the mobs you have to try to be the better bear and place the mob where they belong :)
Yeah, I know. There are these elixiered Scatterbears with superpowers sending the mob to the furthest possible end the room where your pull doesn't reach them but they still can hurt you.
Thanks for that :applause:

Anyway, that was refreshing after all.
It makes me miss the good old days.
Oh well,I think I will found a guild and call it 'Old School Team' just to preserve the fomer spirit and glory of PL hahaha

CowboyJim
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Yay. Scatterbears ftw!!!!

Suentous PO
12-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Nutha- the chat window can really distract the party from the most important part of the game (the scatterbear duh) don't forget to spam guild invites and anything you want to sell. This will keep non scatterers from focusing on anything but the majesty that is YOU

Appleisaac
12-14-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey is it true that slashes and crush blows give a buff?

KingFu
12-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Hey is it true that slashes and crush blows give a buff?

Yep. Crushing blow gives (I believe) -30 dodge and -65 Damage. Also, one of the slashes (don't recall which, Elly would know) causes an occasional -10 armor debuff (Credit to Elly for bringing it to my attention:))

Ellyidol
12-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Yep. Crushing blow gives (I believe) -30 dodge and -65 Damage. Also, one of the slashes (don't recall which, Elly would know) causes an occasional -10 armor debuff (Credit to Elly for bringing it to my attention:))

It was just pointed out to me too :)

Super Mega Slash has the -10 armor debuff, along with Hell Scream having one as well. Total -20 armor is what a bear can single-handedly do.

wvhills
12-15-2011, 08:42 PM
I may be wrong but I think he was asking if performing crushing blow and the slashes on a member of your own party gives them a buff (like is referenced in the guide).
:)
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Appleisaac
12-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I may be wrong but I think he was asking if performing crushing blow and the slashes on a member of your own party gives them a buff (like is referenced in the guide).
:)
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yup

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 07:56 PM
LOL.
Scatter FTW!

Hankomachos
12-16-2011, 08:14 PM
This guide taught me all I know.

Thanks! =D

WhoIsThis
12-17-2011, 12:26 AM
It was just pointed out to me too :)

Super Mega Slash has the -10 armor debuff, along with Hell Scream having one as well. Total -20 armor is what a bear can single-handedly do.

If I am not mistaken, both of these can be cured by heal in PvP.

I do not know though it mobs and the equivalent of mages in mobs in PvE cure status conditions though. If their heal is similar to mages, then the answer is yes.

Slcinuup
12-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Awesome guide

Elyseon
12-30-2011, 07:20 PM
works espcially well if u put all ur points on dex, to maximize ur chances of being useful.

StompArtist
12-30-2011, 08:10 PM
works espcially well if u put all ur points on dex, to maximize ur chances of being useful.

Bow bears are definitely a good build.

Ellyidol
12-31-2011, 11:47 AM
Bow bears are definitely a good build.

Amen. Strength currently has no value if you only want to do damage.

Register
12-31-2011, 01:51 PM

Yes! you cant slingshot mobs without that hit percent! You dont want your teammates getting mad ;P

Swimmingstar
01-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Only pure tanks don't do damage. They try to hit with very low damage but the hit percent is too low. So they cant hit. All they can do is sit in the middle of the map eating potato chips all day and watching tv. Mmhmm. Very useful pure str bears.

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 11:09 PM
How bout this:When a boss or mob are chasing another member of your group, stomp the npc closeto your team mates :)

Beanmachine
03-12-2012, 09:06 AM
mega super saiyan bump!

Rydester
03-12-2012, 09:27 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..:)), damn this is so comprehensive..:P

Zamu
03-12-2012, 12:10 PM
While i was going for L66, i hosted a thrasher run and a bear came into the group. The method we used against the fang mobs worked out brilliantly. Heres how we did it:

1) Bear leads, runs towards middle of room and taunts. Then runs towards the nearest wall and pulls all mobs to it.
2) The mage comes along and uses icestorm to freeze all the pulled mobs.
3) The mage follows up with a lightning, while both the mage and bear moves away from the wall.
4) Finally, the bear stomps and the mage uses firestorm to push all the mobs into the wall again.
5)The rest of the group comes in and finishes off all the mobs still alive, which is rare, while the bear and mage runs along to the next area of mobs.

This means that the bear and mage will sort out the mob groups while the rest makes sure all the mobs are killed after the bear and mage combo.
This method works brilliantly and kills all the mobs nearly every time. Me and the bear did this for the whole thrasher and i managed to rack up 15k xp, which is by far the most i got from all the thrashers.

Thank you Xarturoiix for the awesome runs, we completely demolished the mobs :)

dudetus
03-12-2012, 12:51 PM
While i was going for L66, i hosted a thrasher run and a bear came into the group. The method we used against the fang mobs worked out brilliantly. Heres how we did it:

1) Bear leads, runs towards middle of room and taunts. Then runs towards the nearest wall and pulls all mobs to it.
2) The mage comes along and uses icestorm to freeze all the pulled mobs.
3) The mage follows up with a lightning, while both the mage and bear moves away from the wall.
4) Finally, the bear stomps and the mage uses firestorm to push all the mobs into the wall again.
5)The rest of the group comes in and finishes off all the mobs still alive, which is rare, while the bear and mage runs along to the next area of mobs.

This means that the bear and mage will sort out the mob groups while the rest makes sure all the mobs are killed after the bear and mage combo.
This method works brilliantly and kills all the mobs nearly every time. Me and the bear did this for the whole thrasher and i managed to rack up 15k xp, which is by far the most i got from all the thrashers.

Thank you Xarturoiix for the awesome runs, we completely demolished the mobs :)

Tbh this isn't the best possible way to clear maps. Scatter Bear is the most used strategy in PL and countless amounts of Scatter Bears can't be wrong!!

Actually this thread and guide are joke

StompArtist
03-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Gtas on the Stickie M'lord.

dudetus
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM
At last the crown jewel of all of the PL guides gets it's deserved throne as a form of a sticky!! Good job robert, rly good job and Grats :)!!

gotrocks420
03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
mao this guide was great. Had me laughing irl, not easy to do lol. Its funny though, i seem to meet so many scatter bears and they just make my tank bear look like a jerk =P

it seems like theres soooooo many of these scatter bears out there! Wth??

Taipan
03-15-2012, 02:51 PM
I lol when i saw this guide. Nice job :)
One suggestion: When a "proper" bear is about to push mobs into a wall, pull mobs away right after they use stomp and this will drive them crazy lol (You must always do this very quick, or a mage might freeze the mob)

dudetus
03-16-2012, 11:53 AM

Swimmingstar
03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol this got stickied. :D

Trebouchet
03-17-2012, 01:07 PM
I just dealt with one of these. He kept calling me an idiot. He wanted me to switch to lower Dps long range weaponry and didn't want to take damage. There were TWO lovely ladies healing away but he just had to lead the boss down the hall until it healed.... and the bear somehow made level 50 :(

ThePvpTwink
06-28-2012, 08:43 PM
I know the perfect place to practice! Scatterbear island :D

Windwaiker
06-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Remember: never use any other skills except for beckon and stomp (with the exception of 12 and 5) because it'll be easier to accomplish 13!

CombatPastor
09-18-2012, 08:37 PM
NECRO!!!!

Reading this is making me want to create a strong Tank Bear, just to show how it's done. I get sick of saying "Tank, could you beckon against the wall...then step out from wall before stomping?" No one has to tell me to handle single-target DPS, heal myself in times when mage can't handle it, and set up combos (thorn wall, Shattering Scream, etc), so why do we have to coddle noob bears?

ooommmggg
09-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Lol talk about brining back old threads

HunterSLAYER
09-18-2012, 10:29 PM
NECRO!!!!

Reading this is making me want to create a strong Tank Bear, just to show how it's done. I get sick of saying "Tank, could you beckon against the wall...then step out from wall before stomping?" No one has to tell me to handle single-target DPS, heal myself in times when mage can't handle it, and set up combos (thorn wall, Shattering Scream, etc), so why do we have to coddle noob bears?

Lol necroer

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

CombatPastor
09-18-2012, 10:40 PM
I've only been playing a little over a month, so I wasn't around when this thread hit...but it's just too awesome to let die. xD

Noodleleg
09-19-2012, 04:56 PM
NECRO!!!!

Says a noob warbird

Azataso
09-22-2012, 09:12 PM
LOL All the things we're told not to do when we're in bear kindergarten gets posted up here :)

Zaheris
09-23-2012, 05:14 PM
When someone is fighting a boss, make sure to beckon all the enemies toward them and run away!

Whytewolfghost
09-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Awesome post.. BEST ways to never b able to join games again.. Shakes head in discust..

dudetus
10-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey wait a sec! This guide was made by robert! Imposter!

/reported as it seems to be the new upcoming trend.

aav5224
10-25-2012, 08:57 PM
thx for the guild will use it ;D

Ipvphavocpvi
11-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Lol get forg

Rot
11-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Made my day.. :D

winterblood
11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
one question, after i read through the whole thing, i dont exactly understand 100%, can somebody explain it in a little simpler way?
thanks

Rot
11-27-2012, 05:11 AM
one question, after i read through the whole thing, i dont exactly understand 100%, can somebody explain it in a little simpler way?
thanks

The point of the thread is to make you laugh. :D

winterblood
11-28-2012, 06:44 AM
The point of the thread is to make you laugh. :D
hmm, i see there.

wvhills
02-05-2016, 12:36 PM
who bes scatterbehr? who?

ArcLighty
07-28-2023, 08:18 PM
Wkwkwkwwkkw