PDA

View Full Version : Respec help

ZHEOTARE
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
So my daughter is level 50, and wants to respec to a dex mage. I've seen a lot of discussion on her about the dex mage. My questions are these...

Which is better... the 140/139 split, or the 173/rest INT split?? And why??

How should her skills be set up?? Right now she has 1 in mana, rev, and frostbite, 3 in ice storm, 4 in nightmare and horror, 5 in drainlife, and both blessing skills, 6 in everything else. Everything 4 and above she is planning on maxing out right now.

She already has the void gear.

Thanks in advance for the opinions!!

Darkfader
07-20-2011, 04:15 PM
At level 50 you won't get 140/139 split, that is amount of lvl 55 stats. ;)
Also I prefer to put minimum amount of dex to equip your gear and rest go int, just because of skill strength. :)

ZHEOTARE
07-20-2011, 04:42 PM
At level 50 you won't get 140/139 split, that is amount of lvl 55 stats. ;)
Also I prefer to put minimum amount of dex to equip your gear and rest go int, just because of skill strength. :)

My bad, I put what the end game stats are. Right now she'll either go 158/rest INT, or split what she has evenly,

Zerious
07-20-2011, 11:15 PM
if you can afford two respecs, try going all into dex (to wear the void gear) then while wearing the gear, respec to 122 dex (since each piece of void gives +12 dex, and i'm assuming it's three pieces--blaster or sunblessed bow-- it'll provide 36 dex total. 122+36 = 158, just enough to wear the set) and the rest into int for more spell power and extra mana and mana regen.

NOTE: if she unequips any of the pieces, it'll require four, lower level +8 dex equips to boost the dex stat to 154. Then by equipping the void helmet first, it will give you a total of 158 dex, allowing you to equip the armor. When the armor is equipped you'll have a total of 162 dex, which will be enough to allow your blaster/bow to be equipped without conflicting any other requirements or forcing you to respec. This saves you plat, but not gold, which will be needed for the stat boosting items...

friedkimchi
07-21-2011, 01:26 AM
To keep your mind sane.

Dex: 142
Int: Remainder

This will allow you to use booster sets.
Lvl 45 and below dex pink equips gives +7/8 Dex.

Experiment and have fun.
:banana:

crestmage
09-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Wow From wat i read ur skill build is useless. Go max for fire, light, bom, bov, heal, drain. Ignore the debuffs until all ur dam skills r maxed. Then u will be a nuke mage.
As for the specs just go it in with dex and int at 5:7