PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Commando Combos?

Register
07-20-2011, 04:20 PM
I just wanna know if there are any combos that can be activated with the commando. COMBOMANDO FTW. lmao ^^ Either way, i like the 'beckon' and then the 'stomp' thing cuz aoe...

Horsethe
07-20-2011, 06:29 PM
I just wanna know if there are any combos that can be activated with the commando. COMBOMANDO FTW. lmao ^^ Either way, i like the 'beckon' and then the 'stomp' thing cuz aoe...

I haven't seen any combos as of yet in the Beta. I'm guessing all these things we love from PL will be introduced over time.

Ellyidol
07-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Maybe combos would be unique to PL too. After all, there is no promise of the combat system being exactly the same.

And I agree, I love the Beckon Stomp combo. Have yet to try it out in SL when it's released :)

Register
07-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Maybe combos would be unique to PL too. After all, there is no promise of the combat system being exactly the same.

And I agree, I love the Beckon Stomp combo. Have yet to try it out in SL when it's released :)

ty ell :)

Ellyidol
07-20-2011, 07:35 PM
ty ell :)

And thank you, Horse ;) he's actually tested the commando already, I've only been reading on it :p

Register
07-20-2011, 07:41 PM
And thank you, Horse ;) he's actually tested the commando already, I've only been reading on it :p

Then the ty was for answering on my other thread :)

Horsethe
07-20-2011, 09:04 PM

Could be unique to PL but I hope they implement something similar. It adds some extra tactics to the game.

And thank you, Horse he's actually tested the commando already, I've only been reading on it :P

Np Ell, Hope it helps pass the time while you wait. Not long now till release!

Dally45
07-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Thanks for the post.

LordEspe
08-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Gotta ask! I haven't played yet just read the threads on commando.

Question- if u cast singularity (wait for knockback), cast gravity wall (against a wall/corner) then step away while casting stomp work!?

Again, I haven't played but from what I am reading, this seems like a Great crowd contol method. similar to PL but with a second or two more of no group damage!!

KhaosAngel
08-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh there are many nice ways to dispatch the enemy- and yes to answer your question, only now the "stomp" doesnt send them flying-but still no actuall "combo" is given:onthego:

LordEspe
08-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Cool, thx for replying! Yeah not a true "combo" with added damage but more of a "CEMP" (Controling Enemy Movement Procedure!) Haha

user7618
08-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I like to gravity well, neutron stomp, singularity them. After that, its just a matter if shooting what's left.

-----
Android: It will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Doubletime
08-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah I have a skill pattern that is close to these as well for dealing with groups of mobs. I like to use Nebula to create the aura for damage, gravity well to pull them all into it, stomp to knock them all down still in the aura, then move away a little and finish with graviton slam since it is aoe as well. If they are particularly tough mobs I will use the singularity at the very end to get them away from me while the other skills cool down.