PDA

View Full Version : Lv 15 war which pet?

Behoove
04-22-2016, 02:29 AM
Hey there! I am building a lv 15 warrior and was wondering which pet i should use...
Which is the best one for it? Probably Nekro? Or is there also a cheaper pet that comes close to it? already wasted to much money on nekros

wangkj
04-22-2016, 10:04 AM
Well I would say that Nekro is still the best pet but if that is too expensive go for singe.

Krystalteam
04-22-2016, 11:11 PM
Nekro is like an almost all-rounded pet, good for both versus & clash. But if you have the budget, you can go for SNS for clash, OP asf :)

wangkj
04-22-2016, 11:58 PM
Nekro is like an almost all-rounded pet, good for both versus & clash. But if you have the budget, you can go for SNS for clash, OP asf :)

Lol correct if me I'm wrong but isn't sns more expensive than nekro?

Krystalteam
04-23-2016, 12:02 AM
Lol correct if me I'm wrong but isn't sns more expensive than nekro?

Yes, you're correct about SNS being more expensive than Nekro. But that's the reason I mentioned "if you have the Budget", have the money, you can buy SNS if you want (good for clashes)

wangkj
04-23-2016, 12:08 AM
Yes, you're correct about SNS being more expensive than Nekro. But that's the reason I mentioned "if you have the Budget", have the money, you can buy SNS if you want (good for clashes)

But didn't he say that he wasted to much money on Nekro so why would he want to spend more gold on an equal pet?

wangkj
04-23-2016, 12:11 AM

But didn't he say that he wasted to much money on Nekro so why would he want to spend more gold on an equal pet?

Behoove
04-23-2016, 03:42 AM
think ill just go with a nekro again, thx for your opinions!

Intous
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Toor is considerable aswell, it's AA can do considerable dmg at low levels, but if you can get nekro, go for it!