PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime Studios Merchandise Store Now Open - T-shirts, Mugs and More!

Samhayne
07-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Spacetime Studios is pleased to announce the availability of branded merchandise in the new Spacetime Merchandise Store!

Click here to view the Spacetime Merchandise Store
(http://www.zazzle.com/spacetimestudios*)
We have a number of items for sale, including:

T-shirts
Mugs
Mouse pads
Posters

We are continuing to add more items. If you have suggestions of items you would like to see available in the Spacetime Merchandise Store, please let us know.

Also, be sure to use the "Customize It!" option to change the offerings to be exactly what you want! Get the size, look, color and type that's just right for you!

Snakespeare
07-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Some of these items are very cool. I'll be getting a mousepad and mug for sure.

Conradin
07-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Hmmm i wish i could buy this stuff with plat :(.

Tvis
07-20-2011, 05:56 PM
This stuff is awesome. Imagine having flash drives, iPhone/Android cases, wallets, notebooks, calendars, etc! This is awesome :D

CanonicalKoi
07-20-2011, 06:01 PM
The pins you guys were giving away at a show were pretty sweet. I'd buy all three of those in a heartbeat. I'd also like an avian shirt with the phrase from the archer pin--iSnipe. I like that a lot better than "DPS". :/

Samhayne
07-20-2011, 06:02 PM
The pins you guys were giving away at a show were pretty sweet. I'd buy all three of those in a heartbeat. I'd also like an avian shirt with the phrase from the archer pin--iSnipe. I like that a lot better than "DPS". :/

Yeah, we're working on cleaning up more of our art assets and making them available. The iSnipe, iNuke and iTank stuff should get out to the Merchandise store in the near future.

CanonicalKoi
07-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Yay! :D Thanks so much, Sam.

Sour_1989
07-20-2011, 07:00 PM
I have a few ideas:
Action Figures
Plush Dolls/Toys
Key Chains of the characters, and weapons.
Drink Coasters to set the Mugs on

Another thing I see alot of kids with these days are those rubber wrist bands, and those small pins they pin to their back-packs.

Maybe try some head wear too. (hats/beanies)

Ellyidol
07-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Awesome! I'm viewing from a mobile now, I wonder if international shipping is an option?

PS. One of those guys sporting a few shirts is freaking buff! Is that a dev?

Phoenixking
07-20-2011, 07:09 PM
I have a few ideas:Action FiguresPlush Dolls/ToysKey Chains of the characters, and weapons.Drink Coasters to set the Mugs onAnother thing I see alot of kids with these days are those rubber wrist bands, and those small pins they pin to their back-packs. Maybe try some head wear too. (hats/beanies)Yeah imagine a hat with a giant PL amd how about pl underwear lol jk and maybe some gloves then i will have a pl set lol IMAGINE

Thegodofgreen
07-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Might pick up a mug and a dark dps or tank shirt.

Sworn
07-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Ugh why does all this stuff have to come out now? lol i got my check cashed it, spent it. now i come back and there is this? lmao curse you! lol

Fyrce
07-20-2011, 07:45 PM
I would also like to see the PL shield T-shirt have the characters in the back, rather than just the shield again.

The coffee mugs look amazing, but I'm not sure 15oz is big enough :)

And phone bling -- little PL characters hanging off my phone would rock! little SL characters hanging off my phone would rock also! There's those new 3D printing merchandise sites now... little PL characters would be sooo cool. little SL guns, ships, badges...

OMG, there should be STS Firefox skins, and device themes. And ring tones. LOL.

Arterra
07-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Some of the actual images might be cartoony (like the logo) but q shirt with just some examples of design art, sketches and the like would be classic and awesome.

Pandamoni
07-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Any chance you guys will be making girl cut shirts? I'd love to get a shirt but I look horrendous wearing a regular guy's t-shirt.