PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime Studios Merchandise Store Now Open - T-shirts, Mugs and More!

Samhayne
07-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Spacetime Studios is pleased to announce the availability of branded merchandise in the new Spacetime Merchandise Store!

Click here to view the Spacetime Merchandise Store
(http://www.zazzle.com/spacetimestudios*)
We have a number of items for sale, including:

T-shirts
Mugs
Mouse pads
Posters

We are continuing to add more items. If you have suggestions of items you would like to see available in the Spacetime Merchandise Store, please let us know.

Also, be sure to use the "Customize It!" option to change the offerings to be exactly what you want! Get the size, look, color and type that's just right for you!

thugimmortal
07-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Very cool loving it

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Roasty
07-20-2011, 06:14 PM
Wow, a lot sure happened when I was offline for a bit. SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS WHILE I'M GONE!

Anyway, way cool devs! Y'all keep growing, and growing.

And maybe one day, you'll make a PL gaming system. A touch screen tablet designed SPECIFICALLY to play PL and PL only. Ahh...that would be nice :rolleyes:

I'd suggest PL bouncy balls! OOH OOH and those silicone wristbands! Recyclable shopping bags, napkins, plates, baseball caps. Sweaters! Stickers, pillow cases, clocks, door hangers, blankets, and COMIC BOOKS!!! And maybe some fridge magnets, keychains...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Beanmachine
07-20-2011, 07:20 PM
I think you guys should start adding some action figues as you have loads of cool characters and gear. I would personally buy one for my little bro:D

lethalchick
07-20-2011, 10:14 PM
I'd be down for a rift plushy or a PL case. Should get Redryder to draw artwork for those cases :P

kinawarrior
07-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Www.Raingrose.com

Personalized lip balm. My wife used to work there and designed logos / made mass production for many large businesses Including the pro bowl!

KingFu
07-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Thought that was new but wasn't sure:p

Orcish
07-20-2011, 11:22 PM
It's about time STS! You all should add promo codes to your products, small incentives go a long way...

superglut2
07-21-2011, 03:19 AM
need codes for ingame ivanity items

Jjesus86
07-21-2011, 04:47 AM
I knew i would love the big gun sl shirt but the "dps" and "nuke" shirts might be bought by me first.

LADYHADASSA
07-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Nice!! Just took a look this morning threw my FB link... :)

Have 4 pl plaers in my home already asking for the logo at gamr open with archer, tank and mage..

lol and "vanity hats" was the word used by the youngest

I would be gald to run a contest in design a logo and catch phrases for pl and blackstar let me know :)

LADYHADASSA
07-21-2011, 06:28 AM
It's about time STS! You all should add promo codes to your products, small incentives go a long way...

Very true! And with incentives.. Plus upcoming holidays...a printable gift card with the promo code at purchase would be a great asset.

Whirlzap
07-21-2011, 11:10 AM
You need a Cinco shirt.

Cascade
07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
-cough- still want a SL phone case for my Galaxy S -/cough-

Also why isn't there any Operator or Engineer t-shirts? And could I get a commando shirt in long-sleeve or are they only short?

davidhan232
07-21-2011, 06:41 PM
i want the TANK shirt 0_0

Orcish
07-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey Sam I would talk with your peers about adding a link to the STS merchandise to both in-game stores. Also adding promo keys with merchandise, for vanities, items, maps, exclusives, etc, could really boost your sales. Also note that bulk purchases should come with some kind of discount. BTW... have you all thought of partnering with a company that fabricates smartphone/iPod/etc designer cases and covers? Keychains, wallets, watches, basically expanding product choices.

DawnInfinity
07-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Glad to see this, as I've pushed for this before. :)

Physiologic
07-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Just bought my DPS shirt. Expect macho pictures in 5-7 business days.