PDA

View Full Version : PVP balance proposal

Robhawk
04-22-2016, 07:03 AM
Everybody complains about PVP and imho all are right!

With a little tuning everything can get in place!

rogues:

1. bring back the damage nerf
2. make the armor nerf just 50% from what it is now

warriors:

1. nerf the glintstone 3 axepull
2. juggernaut shouldn't break for the whole 15 seconds

mages:

1. the mage stuns should be immune to all pets AA´s especially Nekro ! So f.e. with juggernaut the warrior will be immune to stuns but not with Nekro`s AA! This way the mage has a chance to kill the warrior. In terms of rogues the razor shield should give stun immunity, Nekro AA not!
2. a little armor buff

These things should make PVP way more equal then it is now!

So before you start trash talking THINK ABOUT IT !

Wiz8
04-22-2016, 07:07 AM
Everybody complains about PVP and imho all are right!

With a little tuning everything can get in place!

rogues:

1. bring back the damage nerf
2. make the armor nerf just 50% from what it is now

warriors:

1. nerf the glintstone 3 axepull
2. juggernaut shouldn't break for the whole 15 seconds

mages:

1. the mage stuns should be immune to all pets AA´s especially Nekro ! So f.e. with juggernaut the warrior will be immune to stuns but not with Nekro`s AA! This way the mage has a chance to kill the warrior.
2. a little armor buff

These things should make PVP way more equal then it is now!

So before you start trash talking THINK ABOUT IT !

Also this new map they just release should be "free for all" ever man for themselves ^

Mel030
04-22-2016, 07:11 AM
Hahah you are mage and you want to nerf other classes haha

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Zeus
04-22-2016, 08:45 AM
LOL, this entire balance is geared towards buffing Mage when they're not even the weakest class.

RYYUKK
04-22-2016, 09:30 AM
LOL, this entire balance is geared towards buffing Mage when they're not even the weakest class.

we are papers , any mage can survive at combo (war-rogue)
ANY!

Fredystern
04-22-2016, 09:49 AM

Yep, if a mage is wellplayed enough its appear a change to kill a warrior :3 but need a good gear too not only skill :3

Robhawk
04-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Yep, if a mage is wellplayed enough its appear a change to kill a warrior :3 but need a good gear too not only skill :3

Ok, u vs my warrior. No nekro, no eye and no para so equally geared. Im interested how you want to defeat me! Tell me your ign and we try!

@Zeus: All your argumentation is just around the fact that rogues arent the OP class in terms of vs and clashs... You just want the damage nerf removed in ctf also and the armor nerf canceled and so return to rogue legends... lol!

@wiz8: It is a buff and a nerf for rogues and warriors you should learn to read!

@mel030: I have a mage yes. This toon is on tdm leaderboard since season 5 but i switched to warrior because i just had enough! A mage can be deadly and even kill warriors when the mage has paras and eyes and the warrior doesnt... A mage without at least 1 para and several eye gems is nowhere beeing deadly at all while rogues and warriors can do fine without!

eugene9707
04-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Imo... If you nerf the 3 axe, it undermines the effort put in the already boardline crappy glint set.

Plus, once people find better gear, they might abandon the set so I don't think that'll be a problem...

As for making mage stun ignore stun immunity from aa... It means mage can practically stun lock the opponent unless they go in with razor or jugg (in a duel scenario) ... Or else gg for the other class.
I've duel with a war, with glint set and arcane sword back in lv 46 cap. If he doesn't use nekro or jugg at the beginning, i can kill him relatively fast with Fireball stunning followed by nekro stun...

Robhawk
04-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Imo... If you nerf the 3 axe, it undermines the effort put in the already boardline crappy glint set.

Plus, once people find better gear, they might abandon the set so I don't think that'll be a problem...

As for making mage stun ignore stun immunity from aa... It means mage can practically stun lock the opponent unless they go in with razor or jugg (in a duel scenario) ... Or else gg for the other class.
I've duel with a war, with glint set and arcane sword back in lv 46 cap. If he doesn't use nekro or jugg at the beginning, i can kill him relatively fast with Fireball stunning followed by nekro stun...

Nekro aa at the beginning of a duel is just a basic. A warrior that doesnt do this is a bebinner...

Zeus
04-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Ok, u vs my warrior. No nekro, no eye and no para so equally geared. Im interested how you want to defeat me! Tell me your ign and we try!

@Zeus: All your argumentation is just around the fact that rogues arent the OP class in terms of vs and clashs... You just want the damage nerf removed in ctf also and the armor nerf canceled and so return to rogue legends... lol!

@wiz8: It is a buff and a nerf for rogues and warriors you should learn to read!

@mel030: I have a mage yes. This toon is on tdm leaderboard since season 5 but i switched to warrior because i just had enough! A mage can be deadly and even kill warriors when the mage has paras and eyes and the warrior doesnt... A mage without at least 1 para and several eye gems is nowhere beeing deadly at all while rogues and warriors can do fine without!

I don't want both, I want one or the other. If they're going to nerf our armor, then turn us into glass cannons. If they're going to nerf our damage, then give us back our armor. Otherwise, we are useless.

Binlaggin
04-22-2016, 11:53 AM
When the issue of class balance comes up, everyone wants to pretend like their specific class is under powered because they want to have an advantage. I play every class at a few different levels so I will try to give an unbiased opinion, since I'm not really partial to any specific class.

Tank: Right now tank rules pvp in both twink levels and end game levels. At end game, I feel that tank is extremely strong because if the arcane sword and axe set combination. However, I don't think it is correct for everyone to cry for a warrior nerf because if you take away those items, the tank is really not that strong. The juggernaut is once again very weak and it is breaking or at least unpredictable. The Arcane sword is excellent, true, but it is really nothing without the proc. When new weapons come out, hopefully sts learns a lesson from this item and doesn't repeat it. But, the sword should not mean nerf the class...it's just a weapon. In conclusion, buff juggernaut and don't make next weapon as strong (relative to other class weapons).

Mage: I think mage is fairly balanced (except weak at twink) at end game. Mage isn't the best at 1v1 but they are able to win some fights using various skills. In any kind of group or team fighting, mages are competitive. I kinda feel like mage has lost its mage(ness) since Nekro was released because they can no longer stun, freeze, root or anything like that. It used to be what mages relied on. Further, I feel that curse has lost its usefulness in pvp, when just a year or two ago, it was a very usefull skill in some situations. In conclusion, instead of an armor buff (as some suggest) I would like to see mages become mages again by being able to utilize their stuns, crowd control and bringing usefulness back to their skills such as curse or even clock root.

Rogue: This class was absolutely OP for many, many seasons at end game (at twink 2nd to tank in most levels). Rogue has become food for warriors lately because as soon as the nekro runs out, they become permanently stunned in lava and they die. Literally, a warrior can kill 2 rogues at a time. All you have to do is stand in a pool of lava and let your axe set pull multiple rogues into it. Since STS is going the anti-stun route with the incorporation of Nekro, they should increase the duration of razor. This would fix the stun issue and it would give rogues an increased duration for damage reduction, which would be especially useful now that armor is nerfed. In comparison to mages, I would say that rogues are still slightly more powerful in 1v1 and in TDM maps. In clash maybe mages are a bit better (because of mana) but a good rogue is still going to get more kills than any other class. In conclusion: increase duration of razor to help with damage reduction and to counter stun. Keep the 20% damage reduction in pvp. Perhaps do a 10% armor reduction instead of 20% to make rogues killable but not paper.

intrepd
04-22-2016, 12:21 PM
When the issue of class balance comes up, everyone wants to pretend like their specific class is under powered because they want to have an advantage. I play every class at a few different levels so I will try to give an unbiased opinion, since I'm not really partial to any specific class.

Tank: Right now tank rules pvp in both twink levels and end game levels. At end game, I feel that tank is extremely strong because if the arcane sword and axe set combination. However, I don't think it is correct for everyone to cry for a warrior nerf because if you take away those items, the tank is really not that strong. The juggernaut is once again very weak and it is breaking or at least unpredictable. The Arcane sword is excellent, true, but it is really nothing without the proc. When new weapons come out, hopefully sts learns a lesson from this item and doesn't repeat it. But, the sword should not mean nerf the class...it's just a weapon. In conclusion, buff juggernaut and don't make next weapon as strong (relative to other class weapons).

Mage: I think mage is fairly balanced (except weak at twink) at end game. Mage isn't the best at 1v1 but they are able to win some fights using various skills. In any kind of group or team fighting, mages are competitive. I kinda feel like mage has lost its mage(ness) since Nekro was released because they can no longer stun, freeze, root or anything like that. It used to be what mages relied on. Further, I feel that curse has lost its usefulness in pvp, when just a year or two ago, it was a very usefull skill in some situations. In conclusion, instead of an armor buff (as some suggest) I would like to see mages become mages again by being able to utilize their stuns, crowd control and bringing usefulness back to their skills such as curse or even clock root.

Rogue: This class was absolutely OP for many, many seasons at end game (at twink 2nd to tank in most levels). Rogue has become food for warriors lately because as soon as the nekro runs out, they become permanently stunned in lava and they die. Literally, a warrior can kill 2 rogues at a time. All you have to do is stand in a pool of lava and let your axe set pull multiple rogues into it. Since STS is going the anti-stun route with the incorporation of Nekro, they should increase the duration of razor. This would fix the stun issue and it would give rogues an increased duration for damage reduction, which would be especially useful now that armor is nerfed. In comparison to mages, I would say that rogues are still slightly more powerful in 1v1 and in TDM maps. In clash maybe mages are a bit better (because of mana) but a good rogue is still going to get more kills than any other class. In conclusion: increase duration of razor to help with damage reduction and to counter stun. Keep the 20% damage reduction in pvp. Perhaps do a 10% armor reduction instead of 20% to make rogues killable but not paper.

Mages are meant to be good in clashes than vs and thats what they are good at, u see most clashes are tanks and mages and in twinks id say its balanced since curse mage hurts real alot so theyd choose him in clashes.
Rogues are meant for single target means 1vs1 than 5vs5
Tanks are op in everything now but the problem is the sword and what people dont get is that if sts wants to make a new 56 weapon it will be better than sword in proc or stats or else tanks would choose to keep sword

Binlaggin
04-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Tanks are op in everything now but the problem is the sword and what people dont get is that if sts wants to make a new 56 weapon it will be better than sword in proc or stats or else tanks would choose to keep sword

Not necessarily. If STS gives tanks a better weapon at lvl 56, then tanks will use that one. STS will also give mages and rogues new 56 weapons that are competitive with the new 56 tank weapon.

konafez
04-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Papers fine, nerf rock and scissors

intrepd
04-22-2016, 12:43 PM
Not necessarily. If STS gives tanks a better weapon at lvl 56, then tanks will use that one. STS will also give mages and rogues new 56 weapons that are competitive with the new 56 tank weapon.

The better weapon has to be better than arcane sword

Binlaggin
04-22-2016, 12:46 PM
The better weapon has to be better than arcane sword

It doesn't matter. Just make 3 new weapons that are better than the sword and the problem is solved.

Untung
04-22-2016, 01:39 PM
I really want see the "pure" power, no damage nerf, no skill nerf, just let it like in pve, freeze, permanent stun, bleeding, root or even banish.

intrepd
04-22-2016, 01:44 PM
I really want see the "pure" power, no damage nerf, no skill nerf, just let it like in pve, freeze, permanent stun, bleeding, root or even banish.

U dont get it? Pvp is already ruined because tanks are using sword to take 2 different classes at once with it, proc is way op
If they get a better weapon than that then it will be more OP thats obvious and will ruin pvp

I quoted the wrong post lol sorry untung

intrepd
04-22-2016, 01:48 PM
It doesn't matter. Just make 3 new weapons that are better than the sword and the problem is solved.

If the weapon now does massive damage with proc? Next weapon woll have to be better means a weapon that does way more damage

Binlaggin
04-22-2016, 11:00 PM
If the weapon now does massive damage with proc? Next weapon woll have to be better means a weapon that does way more damage

Ok, I'll try to explain another way. Sts should give rogues and mages a weapon that is better than arcane sword. Then give tanks a weapon that is equal to the new weapons