PDA

View Full Version : Blood Beach TDM map: too bright

Otahaanak
04-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Anyone else think the new map is too bright? I like the map, and maybe it's just my eyes, but if it were darker, like the other two maps, I'd enjoy it much more.

Thoughts?

IGN:
Drizzitty
Cryformana

Trenton
04-22-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm honestly kinda sick of the dim PVP maps so I kinda love this one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tatman
04-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Colours (blue/red) are a bit hard to see. That's my complaint.

Otahaanak
04-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Colours (blue/red) are a bit hard to see. That's my complaint.

That's what it is I guess. Im feeling the loss of contrasting color with the new background.

Binlaggin
04-22-2016, 10:58 PM
I like the fact that it's a happy and sunny map. I agree it's a bit hard to see things such as team color or that I can't tell if someone is using arcane ring.

For whatever reason, the fights are always (like 100% of the time) in the middle of the map between the rocks.

Also, because the map is so small, there is little opportunity for the prevailing team to get mana after wiping the opposing team. I'd say it'd be good to put mana in 4 locations.

Overall, it's fun imo.

latoz
04-22-2016, 11:16 PM
Hehehehe its still good :)

Cons
04-22-2016, 11:33 PM
It would be better if theres a Day and Night mode :banana::banana::banana:

ClickGames
04-23-2016, 12:26 AM
Love it Just we need to remove mana packs and speed

Cons
04-23-2016, 12:42 AM
Love it Just we need to remove mana packs and speed

R.I.P Team without Mage/Vb

latoz
04-23-2016, 07:48 AM
It would be better if theres a Day and Night mode :banana::banana::banana:
Hahaha yeah nice idea

Safiras
04-23-2016, 07:12 PM
I like making people miss by running around the rocks haha. Get mad when it happens to me though :/

Visiting
04-23-2016, 07:23 PM
I like making people miss by running around the rocks haha. Get mad when it happens to me though :/

Thankfully I don't have to spec packs anymore at all, just use SNS and stack pools VIA re-summon besides the rocks, ez heals :)

Lawpvp
04-23-2016, 08:26 PM

The rocks and the whole map outlay tho make it easy to farm enemy rogues 1v1 XD

latoz
04-23-2016, 10:51 PM
The rocks and the whole map outlay tho make it easy to farm enemy rogues 1v1 XD

Still good to hide :) I always use it to hide rogues aim xD.

Niixed
04-24-2016, 07:59 PM
Why, because you only want to kill other players in the dark? Are you a vampire irl?

Thebestever
05-03-2016, 12:08 AM
I like it. It's best pvp map AL has so far

Algorhythm
05-03-2016, 03:41 AM
lower your brightness setting is easier than complaining

kinzmet
05-03-2016, 07:36 AM
My experience :
1. Hard to see the RED/BLUE circle below other players, I usually read the names of the opposing team and have a quick memorization on them so I know that they are the enemy when I meet them on the sand.
2. Hard to see the mini-map, I usually use the mini-map to locate my teamates so I can position myself to assist them. But in this map, Its just hard to see the mini-map.
3. Great locations of boulders, trees and woods which gives great advantage to range class.
4. I still wished we could get around 10 secs of shield after every respawn so the enemies can't attack you while respawning.

Otahaanak
05-03-2016, 01:12 PM
lower your brightness setting is easier than complaining

Take a look at the four points above.

Not complaining, just stating it feels bright to me. And trust me, I understand how to work the brightness settings.

Earlingstad
05-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Its a beach by name. It looks like a beach. I am fine with Blood Beach as it is. Looks fresh and summery.:vwub:

Nobels
05-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Anyone else think the new map is too bright? I like the map, and maybe it's just my eyes, but if it were darker, like the other two maps, I'd enjoy it much more.

Thoughts?

IGN:
Drizzitty
Cryformana

i totally agree, the map is too bright and i cant differntiate my packs from my opnents packs. +1 to this

piaoruim
05-12-2016, 09:05 AM
I agree, too bright on the map a bit confusing

Cinco
05-12-2016, 10:30 AM
I really like the idea of having having the 'Blood Beach' arena take place at night. Definitely would improve the visibility of PVP indicators in the world, and would add a cool new ambiance :-)

Lawpvp
05-12-2016, 10:33 AM
I really like the idea of having having the 'Blood Beach' arena take place at night. Definitely would improve the visibility of PVP indicators in the world, and would add a cool new ambiance :-)

This could be super cool

epicrrr
05-13-2016, 04:37 AM

Cinco any chance to make CTF be like the dusky Dead City; corridors and spawn room?

Cinco
05-20-2016, 03:15 PM

Jakis (our chief Artist) is reworking the Blood Beach arena to reflect an evening scene.
This change really does make the team indicators and visual effects stand out!
Expect to see this new version of the TDM beach map in our next major client update (probably in a week or more).

resurrected
05-20-2016, 03:20 PM

Jakis (our chief Artist) is reworking the Blood Beach arena to reflect an evening scene.
Expect to see this new version of the TDM beach map in our next major client update (probably in a week or more).
Damn that's cool! Any plans on maybe new CTF map :)?

Lawpvp
05-21-2016, 01:03 PM

Looks good, cant wait to try it out

Otahaanak
05-21-2016, 09:32 PM

Ty Cinco!

11 char

Binlaggin
05-26-2016, 02:54 AM

Cinco, all of the other pvp maps are dark. Even though this is just a game, the pixel colors can effect our mood. I like the sunshine. Hopefully night is just an option set by the 1st to join the map or it alternates day/night 4x per day or something like that. But please not a permanent night map.

Trenton
05-26-2016, 11:51 AM
Cinco, all of the other pvp maps are dark. Even though this is just a game, the pixel colors can effect our mood. I like the sunshine. Hopefully night is just an option set by the 1st to join the map or it alternates day/night 4x per day or something like that. But please not a permanent night map.
Surprisingly enough I think this is true I think that you should set it to be (since you're in CST) make it from 6AM to 6PM daylight and 6:01PM-5:59AM dark

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
05-26-2016, 12:45 PM

Then, knowing it could affect your mood, dont let it.

And i think the ability to see team indicators for pet abilities/players outweights any inconsequential changes to someone's mood

Binlaggin
05-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Then, knowing it could affect your mood, dont let it.

And i think the ability to see team indicators for pet abilities/players outweights any inconsequential changes to someone's mood

I can see everything just fine. Only the arcane ring is hard to see sometimes but it's not an issue since everyone and their mother has one.

If it's gonna be a dark map, what's the point of having a beech setting?

kinzmet
06-01-2016, 06:28 AM
If it's gonna be a dark map, what's the point of having a beach setting?

For night swimming! Its great specially if theres blood involved.