PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase in app

bmc85uk
06-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi, i recently got PL through iTunes on my PC and wanted to buy the upgrade packs, i tried buying plat in game and it said -

"You can't purchase this item with this account"
"You must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item"

I'm hoping this is widely known and just means my account hasn't been properly verified yet?

thanks

BMC.

Futumsh
06-10-2010, 05:46 PM
This has to do with what itunes account you were logged in to when you downloaded pocket legends. The easiest way to fix this is to delete the app, go to your device settings and log in to the itunes store there with the account you use, then download the app again. After that you should be able to use in app purchases.

Ossu
11-11-2010, 12:09 PM
I deleted the app from my iphone and then went to my itunes, signed of then signed back in then added the app back in and it still does the same thing.
and at the end it says Error Description: cannot connect to the itunes store. Do you any other suggestions that might work? do i need to have the itunes app on my iphone

Futumsh
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Hmm - different error than before at least. If you don't have in app purchases disabled in your phone settings, and can log into itunes from there as well, don't know what to tell you.

Alternatively, you can buy platinum through the pocketlegends.com web site now (via Amazon).

MoarPewPew
11-11-2010, 12:36 PM
I deleted the app from my iphone and then went to my itunes, signed of then signed back in then added the app back in and it still does the same thing.
and at the end it says Error Description: cannot connect to the itunes store. Do you any other suggestions that might work? do i need to have the itunes app on my iphone

I have that problem too. To fix it shut off your iPod. Then turn on pocket legends. Go to purchase plat. It will ask you to log in your iTunes account (log in while in pocket legends) and it will let you buy.

Demonicdevyn
11-11-2010, 12:59 PM
weired errors

Ossu
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Actually i fixed my problem, the account on my iphone's store was different from my itunes on my laptop, so i just went to my iphone's store and put the same login name and password as my itunes on my laptop.:)

asommers
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Actually i fixed my problem, the account on my iphone's store was different from my itunes on my laptop, so i just went to my iphone's store and put the same login name and password as my itunes on my laptop.:)

Great! We'll add this to the list of things to try.

-ALS