View Full Version : Km 3 attention

Ertenyblade
04-23-2016, 09:19 AM
Pleas Guys If U Dont Know How To Play Or Dont Know To Kill The Boss Just Follow Another Dont Play ALONE! DONT KILL BOS!!! Dont Wasting Time!

#HappyFarming

konafez
04-23-2016, 09:21 AM
Um...OK then..... O.o

Fredystern
04-23-2016, 09:23 AM
Sure i know how to play nearly all normal map but not elite at all xD

Rehired
04-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Is this thread supposed to inform players on how to play km3? If so, could you please explain? I don't play km3 much. Why shouldn't I kill the boss?

* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can

Dragoonclaws
04-23-2016, 11:55 AM
* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can

https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=13245554

wuuuuuttt

back to being serious.

i think he is pissed that some people just kill the boss solo instead of pulling like everyone. There are few people like that. I even met people who stay behind the doors at Planar Arena. So we kill the bosses and spend ankh when we die and spam pots and he is waiting outside afk, picks up everything at the end when we done.

Awesome people.. really awesome

nightmaresmoke
04-23-2016, 01:50 PM
https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=13245554

wuuuuuttt

back to being serious.

i think he is pissed that some people just kill the boss solo instead of pulling like everyone. There are few people like that. I even met people who stay behind the doors at Planar Arena. So we kill the bosses and spend ankh when we die and spam pots and he is waiting outside afk, picks up everything at the end when we done.

Awesome people.. really awesome

That's why doing pugs is a risky business you'll never know what kind of idiotic (sorry for the word) people you might encounter.

Schnitzel
04-23-2016, 02:36 PM
Pleas Guys If U Dont Know How To Play Or Dont Know To Kill The Boss Just Follow Another Dont Play ALONE! DONT KILL BOS!!! Dont Wasting Time!

#HappyFarming

Sounds Like You Need To Find Better Party Members

Daehanie
04-23-2016, 03:25 PM
I think hes mad and i also can get mad because we use elix and spent gold on it.. thats why

Zeazimeh
04-23-2016, 09:50 PM
Ok i know why u posted this xD.. I had stopped km3 when power lvl 46 was released.. This led to many newbies to start farming in km3..
By not killing the boss he means not killing 1 boss at a time, newbies tend to do that a lot.
Possible solution is farm with a party of friends or to lvl upto 53+ so that u get some experienced players in km3 xD
I am not saying every newbie doesn't know how to pull bosses together but many of them dont but they'll learn.. Same thing happened when lvl 41 power pack was released..
Happy farming :D

mrshield
04-23-2016, 09:55 PM

#HappyFarmingthen dont play in km3 random. go play solo if you complain n complain about killing the boss. or make your own pt. some players dont have forum acc. so dont make drama here go shout in km3 if you want. srry for my words but im done in this complains n drama

Ovacal
04-24-2016, 07:04 AM
Coorperation is needed :)

Kingslaughter
04-24-2016, 08:50 AM
Am pissed off too about smone kill the boss intentionally but smtime many accidentslly get stun by 1 st boss(forgot thats skull boss name) and their pet hit the boss and some rogue or mage spam attack to them while running to boss 2-3 ...before everyone gather in pull area...the 1 st boss already dead lol

Majin Vineet
04-25-2016, 11:44 AM
No offense, isnt op is few years late for this post? :smiley_simmons:

kinzmet
04-25-2016, 11:49 AM
No offense, isnt op is few years late for this post? :smiley_simmons:

Yup!

11 characters

tomsawer
04-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Another issue needs to be addressed is if you haven't run km3 the unspoken rule is (2 players go to one room other 2 player's other room)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fyrce
04-25-2016, 12:34 PM
Teach them! Tell them to pull and how. Someone taught you; you teach 10 other people. After a day of PUGs, everyone should get it. I haven't done km3 in awhile, but when I did, it didn't take that long to get most people to pull.