PDA

View Full Version : Plz refund me my 1.4m ty

toxicwood
04-23-2016, 10:49 AM
I sold my arcane ring to buy crate keys and massive cryostar crates and when i opened all i got was elixers and crappy legendary and 1 antignome ring :/ omg sts thats such a rip off considering that a sacrificed my ring (850k)for betterment -.- i got crap items zzz sts plz refund my ring thats all am asking i just want it back -.- and improve the drop rate from those locks be cuz it is not good

Hallweeen
04-23-2016, 10:53 AM
That's your fault. Opening locks has always been a gamble. They won't give you back your ring because it was your idea to sell it to open locks. So it's your fault not STS' next time don't open locks if you don't want to lose gold or plat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rehired
04-23-2016, 10:54 AM
I sold my arcane ring to buy crate keys and massive cryostar crates and when i opened all i got was elixers and crappy legendary and 1 antignome ring :/ omg sts thats such a rip off considering that a sacrificed my ring (850k)for betterment -.- i got crap items zzz sts plz refund my ring thats all am asking i just want it back -.- and improve the drop rate from those locks be cuz it is not good
Locked Crates are nothing but gambling, you honestly should've known. I also don't think they will refund your gold for such that reason.

* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can

jjperez27
04-23-2016, 10:55 AM
its a 50/50 situation.You can win sometimes but not all the times :)

herculeans
04-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Hmmm... Lol u should have checked the crate ui before buying massive cryo

U guys complain when u don't get a good loot nd remain silent when u catch good stuff

Locked crates are like gambling ,don't wana gamble? Don't open locks

PearlOTTheEast
04-23-2016, 10:57 AM
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha...... Go to school first my frnd..

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

toxicwood
04-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Lol this is actually my friend time opening crates so how am i silent when catch good loot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oekeone
04-23-2016, 11:01 AM
Lol this is actually my friend time opening crates so how am i silent when catch good loot?

you should've known that locks have low drop rate not high since that's why there called "arcane" not "common"

toxicwood
04-23-2016, 11:01 AM
Lol when there is unfairness u guys never say anything but it doesnt matter if others r unhappy right? Ppl like u always has something negative to say and ever look at it from my perspective ..it u were ripped off u would do so same LOL

twoxc
04-23-2016, 11:02 AM
I hope they Refund your gold, cause if they do, they can also refund my 20-30mil gold trying to loot munch mouth arcane pet xD which i never got one and end up buying one lol. jk lol i never spend that much gold to gamble for an arcane pet haha.

herculeans
04-23-2016, 11:02 AM

U seems to be a non plat buyer like me don't risk on crates sure money loss unless u r very lucky(never happens)

I wasted around 1.5m-2m in elite crate at least u got the set ring all I got was epic stuffs

Justg
04-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Hi, we don't do refunds in cases like this. Regarding the drop rates, they need to be low so that items remain rare, and therefore retain their value.

Closing this one down, thanks.