PDA

View Full Version : The Set item and ingredient.

twoxc
04-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Have anyone heard or seen anyone looted the MOLD or Helmet/Belt from any of the Underhul map?

All I heard is that someone looted the Pendant from either Gold heretic chest or Cryrostar massive. Also the Ring, I believe isn't looted, it's purchased from vendor with 500 crate token. Thats about it.

Haven't heard or seen anyone looted anything from any map.

I feel like this goes back to when Planar Recipe was introduced into Arena, which was really rare to find, took couple days before anyone looted one until Sts had increased the drop rate then nerfed back etc etc. The arena back then took about 4-5mins per completion but there was 4 boss so we had quite lots of chance. While this time if the Mold,Helmet and Belt is as rare as the Planar Recipe when first it came out, it's going to take a while because each map takes 4-5mins and with only 1 boss. On top of that in arena everyone was able to run it, while underhul maps isn't as easy cause it require resources such as ankh kit etc etc.

So bottom line is lol these loots are RARE as hell or they just aren't in the loot table yet xD. Who knows, all we can do is keep trying or hope StS increase the drop rate or something lol.

Wazakesy
04-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Ring is lv52 and set rarity. I saw multiple rings in the auction. Not sure if other components are tradeable but the ring surely is tradeable

RYYUKK
04-23-2016, 11:11 AM
Ring is lv52 and set rarity. I saw multiple rings in the auction. Not sure if other components are tradeable but the ring surely is tradeable

those rings are looteable at cryo chest, not a big deal

twoxc
04-23-2016, 11:15 AM

The only piece that is NOT TRADABLE is the Pendant. The rest are tradable and the ring the way I see it is that people are actually purchasing from the vendor for 500 crate token, rather then loot from Cryrostar massive crate.

emkochiu
04-23-2016, 11:26 AM
Arena has 4 bosses but recipe drops only after last boss xD

Ydqm
04-23-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure if they are lootable yet, they might come when elites come. I'm not too sure

extrapayah
04-23-2016, 11:52 AM
i don't think the rings are bought from vendor... many were sold @ below 1m... pretty sure it's better to save the tokens to buy sns/mm at this point

probably the one who's selling the ring @ 4m did bought it the vendor

RYYUKK
04-23-2016, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure if they are lootable yet, they might come when elites come. I'm not too sure

this set being useful for elites, cant drop those items till elite been release, no sense

twoxc
04-23-2016, 12:04 PM
Arena has 4 bosses but recipe drops only after last boss xD

oh right i forgot about that lol, either way arena was easier lol we just stand there and anyone can easily do arena xD

Rome
04-23-2016, 12:05 PM
Hee twocx,

Nope i havent seen anyone looting anything so far. no helm no belt and no mold....
Might be incredibly rare to loot one.
Vroom told me the other day that they added them to loot tables. And the necklace isn't trade able.
So i guess we just have to keep grinding :)

-Amborion

twoxc
04-23-2016, 12:17 PM
Hee twocx,

Nope i havent seen anyone looting anything so far. no helm no belt and no mold....
Might be incredibly rare to loot one.
Vroom told me the other day that they added them to loot tables. And the necklace isn't trade able.
So i guess we just have to keep grinding :)

-Amborion

yea keep on grinding, for me it's a waiting game xD. i'll wait for everything to crash in price lol, pendant isn't tradable but if the gold heretic chest price crash lol can spam them to loot easy. even though i spam like 200+ gold heretic chest already NOTHING hahaha.

crudmudgeon
04-23-2016, 02:20 PM
12hrs of full party running... nothing. Tried gimmicks like using hibiscus tea for 20plat... tried not killing any worms... tried each twin first... tried touching hibiscus before killing... TRIED KILLING WHILE WEARING FULL LEGENDARY BEETLE GEAR!...

After 20hrs there should be some set items bouncing around

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

twoxc
04-23-2016, 02:38 PM
12hrs of full party running... nothing. Tried gimmicks like using hibiscus tea for 20plat... tried not killing any worms... tried each twin first... tried touching hibiscus before killing... TRIED KILLING WHILE WEARING FULL LEGENDARY BEETLE GEAR!...

yea and that's just you alone, it has been 3 days and the whole world of arlor hadn't loot one. lol.

Zeazimeh
04-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Nothing except rings in auc (which i know drop from mass locked cryos). I have ran underhul map 1 many times, even with lepre+luck elix, nothing dropped except heretic chest.. No mold

mrshield
04-23-2016, 10:00 PM
so hard to loot them when you reroll always green items.

Avaree
04-24-2016, 10:10 AM
Hehe.. Think they save these things for events double drop rates.
(Jokingly)They did name this set ANTI...anti-lootable! :)

Tatman
04-24-2016, 10:17 AM
People wanted rare loot, people got rare loot.

Untung
04-24-2016, 11:05 AM

Try use common rarity set

Befs
04-24-2016, 12:06 PM
This is such hard work work work work work.

Hehe get it? Because Rihanna's new album "ANTI" and the song "Work"

Ik I'm hilarious.

azicheebahan
04-26-2016, 10:20 AM
Guys its pve if everyone looted one run they would worth 10k,i not surprised none dropped and i font expect until elites released anyone to loot,the items are set so like myth lets say,1m value estimation personally,who here made 1m in less than week from farm,name me one xd