View Full Version : What the community think about this?

Hercules
04-23-2016, 07:46 PM
- Add 5 Slots in Map Skills instead of 4??

Could this be interesting? or it'll be a massacre :o

intrepd
04-23-2016, 07:47 PM
- Add 5 Slots in Map Skill instead of 4??

I really think 4 is enough, but new skills needed yes

Asron9
04-23-2016, 08:25 PM
- Add 5 Slots in Map Skills instead of 4??

1+ yes I like it

Fredystern
04-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Some character might be OP in PvP since warr already OP with 4skills, if they got 5skills active they become unbeatable. Rogue got 5skills not sure of it since some rogue have low crit that wasnt the problem at all. Mage got low hp at all if they got 5 skills then they might use 3 stunner skills in PvP but still useless in 1v1 since they was the weakest character in 1v1, but would become very OP in clash since some mage skill are range attack and splash damage. It wasnt bad at all. I dunno thats good for community or not since i wasnt very active now

harakira
04-23-2016, 08:57 PM
That was indead so interesting [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intrepd
04-23-2016, 09:38 PM
I really think 4 is enough, but new skills needed yes

Warriors would become real op with 5 skills, 3 attack skills would do huge damage, if rogue gets 4 skills attack then either ways wont probably break tanks but will die quick because of tanks damage. Same goes for mages

Hercules
04-23-2016, 10:08 PM
But will be good test this option like the anti nefr pvp test :D

Serancha
04-23-2016, 10:13 PM
It would probably make more sense to have 2 sets of 4 with a flip switch to move between the two. Other games have that and it works well. Making the 4 buttons into 5 could be problematic since the interface needs to work on all screen sizes, including phones with screens that are quite small. I think if it was made into 5 buttons, people on small phones with big thumbs would likely have issues. The suggestion has been made lots of times before though, and it sounds like the dev list is pretty full at the moment.

Jiinzou
04-24-2016, 02:27 AM
Some character might be OP in PvP since warr already OP with 4skills, if they got 5skills active they become unbeatable. Rogue got 5skills not sure of it since some rogue have low crit that wasnt the problem at all. Mage got low hp at all if they got 5 skills then they might use 3 stunner skills in PvP but still useless in 1v1 since they was the weakest character in 1v1, but would become very OP in clash since some mage skill are range attack and splash damage. It wasnt bad at all. I dunno thats good for community or not since i wasnt very active now

Mage is not the weakest in 1v1. That is rogue.

Bmwmsix
04-24-2016, 03:45 AM
Id agree to that only if the rogues have to charge all their skills fully....muahahha

Otherwise a big nay ;_)

Probationer
04-24-2016, 06:25 AM
Well this would definitely nerf rogues, as the more skills available the more mana needs to be controlled...yes they can heal mana on pack mastery but war has venge which heals based on damage dealt to you which almost always results in 100% heal on mana.

In addition, mages have so much with the ability to heal it they'll never run out...spamming ice/fire/lighting...OP

P.S this is non biased as I'm a warrior and anyway, I'd rather have the option to use all 8 skills :banana: