PDA

View Full Version : Permafire bug

Gluttony
07-21-2011, 02:14 AM
With the new FH revamp comes plenty of new traps, one in particular the water tank/pool, this new addition itself isn't a "trap" but rather a way to douse yourself after you're hit by a barrel trap or enemy fire spell. Now here is my problem, being set ablaze seems to be in every campaign and there is only a way to quench the flames which is currently only available in the FH campaign. Now, I don't know the amount of damage being done, but the animation is very much apparent now more than ever. Since the FH revamp seems to be the reason we're all now flammable, can we just remove the water trap/pool (since FH is pretty cramped as it is) which should remove the permafire issue as well? I mean the only place where the water pool seems awesome is during the Silknight fight; if you stand in the pool to put out the fire she hits you with lightning. How awesome is that?! I mean can't we confine this new fire vs. water trap to just that area and remove the water trap completely?

En fuego in an Oasis with no sign of water anywhere, HELP:

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/3086/img0873.png

Other suggestions (which all revolve around removal of the water tank/pool):

Have Heal/Stomp/Avian Scream to remove status
Have a Health potion to remove status
New Stop! Drop! Roll! emote... to remove status

Dosumn1978
07-21-2011, 07:30 AM
Hmmm..

drewcapu
07-21-2011, 10:01 AM
if you fart while on fire, your toon should turn around and damage the enemy

Gluttony
07-21-2011, 10:15 AM

O.o I don't have the fart pack, are you sure that this works because I think that you're just freelancing for the STS sales department.

Riccits
07-22-2011, 03:30 AM

lmfao!!