PDA

View Full Version : Repulse shot

King Richie
06-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Any chance devs you could check if repulse shot is working right as it seems when the target is running the direction in which there pushed is extremely random .. some times you even pull them forward.

Thanks dudes !

Jekyll
06-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I've experienced this too. It ends up pulling them toward me in most cases.

I think it'd also be nice if Repulse had a chance to stun but that's probably asking too much:D

King Richie
06-10-2010, 06:19 PM
I'd like it to have a more powerful push effect .. Warriors have stomp whic literally send enemies flying .. Mages have firestorm which bounces enemies around like ping pongs .. Then we have repulse shot which flicks the enemy ( most of the time magically towards us )

Can I also add stomp stuns and dose huge damage , firestorm dose huge damage , repulse dose niether !

But the main problem is making sure that the ability actually pushes them not pulls them

Sayishere
06-10-2010, 06:28 PM
I'd like it to have a more powerful push effect .. Warriors have stomp whic literally send enemies flying .. Mages have firestorm which bounces enemies around like ping pongs .. Then we have repulse shot which flicks the enemy ( most of the time magically towards us )

Can I also add stomp stuns and dose huge damage , firestorm dose huge damage , repulse dose niether !

But the main problem is making sure that the ability actually pushes them not pulls them

i was about to make this thread hehe

ITS SO TRUE OMG

if your running away from your target and use repulse he gets pulled towards you..i mean what the hell, I dont want a warrior with a bow anywhere near me...

you literally have to stop, looking in the direction of him and then use it for it to work, if he runs pasts you and you use it it literally doesnt even push him back

and another thing...the knockback with full points is horrible, it hardly pushes them back like firestorm

seriously this ability needs a fix, i have it now but i really dont want to pay for a respec to change it

King Richie
06-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Yeah it is a problem for the archer class when they gain threat and have no way to push the enemies back !! I know we have thornwall and thorn root to slow them but we need a way to get big distance on them straight away !

Sayishere
06-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah it is a problem for the archer class when they gain threat and have no way to push the enemies back !! I know we have thornwall and thorn root to slow them but we need a way to get big distance on them straight away !

thorn root is stupid, the 3 second root isnt long enough to run away, especially now since everyone uses crossbows

as a matter of fact, this is quite a big bug since archers dont have a knockback that actually works, wheras other classes do

devs comeon, i respeced just now but i will definately pick this up when you fix it!

asap please

nathanyc
06-10-2010, 10:09 PM
yea just happened to me too well that explains a lot hehe why i cant push a bear away

BestHyun
06-10-2010, 11:33 PM
This is similar to when you seem to be running away from the monster, but you're not. When the monster hits you, you are pulled back to the location where you were at (instead of the place where the screen showed you). So basically, when you run away from a monster and use repulse shot, you're actually shooting it from a different location than where you think you are.

Yes, this is a bug, but the initial "monsters pulling you back" bug needs to be fixed first.

King Richie
06-11-2010, 01:44 AM
This is similar to when you seem to be running away from the monster, but you're not. When the monster hits you, you are pulled back to the location where you were at (instead of the place where the screen showed you). So basically, when you run away from a monster and use repulse shot, you're actually shooting it from a different location than where you think you are.

Yes, this is a bug, but the initial "monsters pulling you back" bug needs to be fixed first.

This would make sense but hopefully it isnt because of that as that is a big fix.

King Richie
06-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Bumpin this so a dev might see it!

Sayishere
06-11-2010, 05:35 AM
the monster pulling you back has been mentioned so many times, i hope the devs are listening to us :(

Barbamitsos
06-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Agree!!!! I dont like trying to pull zeke and he hits me and i go again back to him thrn i stomp i run and again the same thing. Then i beckone and stomp and AGAIN the same thing. Then i die and i get angry... Then i revive and kill zeke at his place. I hope u fix this... When i boost people i cant even pull many creeps cause of this thing!

Futumsh
06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Should be fixed in today's update.

Sayishere
06-11-2010, 03:40 PM
thanks so much :)