PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to complete the quest for mystery armor?

Leli
07-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Im trying to complete the quests for mystery armor but im a little stuck on the quest Imprisoned Treasure, and what ever is next. Any suggestions?

Tamino
07-21-2011, 07:19 AM
It is long, you can actually make the full map without getting one Artifact. Just keep trying with a full team. If the players are too low level, just kill jailers and skip T'Paxx.

Leli
07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
ok thanks. ive been working on it but no drops for the artifacts except 2

xero
07-21-2011, 08:24 AM
I believe the imprisoned treasures quest is to get another mystery armor... if you've already finished the first 3 or 4 quests to get all th pieces individually, then go and talk to jones and craft your armor...

I'm not sure if you were talking about getting a second mystery armor or if you were trying to get your first piece...

ZeraJade
07-21-2011, 09:12 AM
There is a brief description of this in the quest guide section. I remember this being a pain!

You have 3 chances per run to get an artifact. Two jailers and boss. The main problem I had was joining parties doing cyber quests, kill shadows then leave. I started making my own room, clearing one hall, and take jailers then remake. If someone came needing anything else, we would work together.

I cleared hall and jailers twice alone and got no drops. Few more times I got nothing. Finally I seemed to get stuck and jailers would not drop anymore and I had to go after the boss to finish.

I'll be around if you still need help around 1pm my time (EST or -5 Gmt) msg me in game: /t zerajade hi
If you just send a friend request I'm very likely to miss it :(

Leli
07-21-2011, 04:11 PM
ok thanks. im trying to get second armor. ill get my team and run constant runs and hope to get a drop