View Full Version : My opinion on PvP balance

canbolt
04-24-2016, 11:29 AM
guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

it was well balanced before than right now

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
hp 1989
crit 24
dodge 21
armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dmg : 108
hp:2128
armor:523
dodge 3
crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

BRING THE BALANCED PVP AGAIN......

PLS STS PLS!!!!

ALL I MEAN IS THAT GIVE EACH CLASS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO AND TRY IT AS U DO A TRY NOW

:hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness::hopeles sness::hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness::h opelessness:

Hercules
04-24-2016, 11:34 AM
Rogues are amazing :D <3, Every day they help me to be better and create new strategies .

Zeus
04-24-2016, 11:38 AM
Lol, warriors do a lot of damage.

intrepd
04-24-2016, 11:39 AM
guys i play both warrior and rogue and felt that rogue was op even after the armor nerf before and things were just fine before a month when the pvp was well balanced and right now at this moment i hate the way it is how we call it as the " rogue legends" rogues can tank can crit can do ranged hits and can do anything

warriors have no ranged attacks and the damage we do is very less and no crit anyways lol and warrior is just a support class now if i 1 vs 1 myself with my both devices with my bro i can easy kill the warrior with 3 crits and everyone here play this game for pleasure and right at this momnet i dont feel any such things all this game does is irritate me.

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
hp 1989
crit 24
dodge 21
armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dodge 3
crit 4

now right at this point of game if i go to pvp with my warr i just killed with 3 shots and presently i hate this game and we all play for pleasure.pls have some consideration STS...

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge or mana or any big dmg as rogue does

ROGUE is a all round killer atm,A FAIR GAME MUST BE LIKE THIS; every class has its own specality like warriors armor and health for tanking ,mages mana and replenish support ,rogues crit,dodge and ranged attacks,there must be some differences between all the classes but it doesnt at this period rogue has everything too op and its too hard to stand.A GAME HAS TO BE BALANCED AND THIS SORT OF A MMORPG MUST BE WELL SUPPORTED to have a well build pvp as before.mages must help in healing,rogues in doing a crit and ranged attacks,warriors tanking if its like this the game gotta be even more fair and intresting to play

PLS STS PLS!!!!

:hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness::hopeles sness::hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness::h opelessness:
That rogue is using maridos for that extra hp no? If u say nekro then its impossible with that damage and hp
Plus this is just a test for 3 days then sts will decide.

I agree with u about classes
Rogues dmg
Mage should be support and mana
Tanks hp and armor but if u compare tanks right now they do way high damage with arcane sword, twinks does high damage and reduce armor with galen

Mel030
04-24-2016, 11:40 AM
If you hate this game quit dont cry here -.-
And that is on twink lvl,come to the endgame and you will see that rogues struggle to kill war while on jugg :(
For balance they should bring rogue armor back and make dmg nerf but not as before(little less) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

canbolt
04-24-2016, 11:42 AM
bring the balance bCK and i am not talking wheather rogues are good or bad i do accept they are good afterall they are humans.just bring the balance as before.give warriors to have a good armor better than rogue does because we have to tank pls bring some difference getus a buff for warriors so that we have a little standings in pvp and moreover iam a rogue myself and i know how op i feel and how boring it feels.a game needs to be fair

intrepd
04-24-2016, 11:44 AM
bring the balance bCK and i am not talking wheather rogues are good or bad i do accept they are good afterall they are humans.just bring the balance as before.give warriors to have a good armor better than rogue does because we have to tank pls bring some difference getus a buff for warriors so that we have a little standings in pvp and moreover iam a rogue myself and i know how op i feel and how boring it feels.a game needs to be fair

Are you talking about twinks or endgame? Endgame tanks are way too op now even with rogue buff they does massive damage with sword. Twinks I'm sure they are op too with galen.
If you want a high armor and be support health and armor like what you are saying then you can always gem your gear with fury and diamond and use armor gear
For example use shield if you want more armor for endgame
Aegis)
U will have around 3200 armor if so, u want more than that? Thats like 2x the armor of a mage

canbolt
04-24-2016, 11:46 AM
yeah i do accept,but what i meant to say is that each class has its own speciality and boost them in those to make them specialized in what they are meant to

intrepd
04-24-2016, 11:48 AM
yeah i do accept,but what i meant to say is that each class has its own speciality and boost them in those to make them specialized in what they are meant to
Tanks are not specialized in what they are meant to be only now, they are specialized in tanking and doing high damage with sword and galen

Kaziscate
04-24-2016, 11:49 AM
Hmmmmmm what about mages eh?

intrepd
04-24-2016, 11:50 AM
Look how many tanks in each clash nowaday in endgame
(Again sorry for the owner of the video just trying to prove a point)
http://youtu.be/IXXQnikZDvM

You can only read the title if u wish

canbolt
04-24-2016, 12:24 PM
Look how many tanks in each clash nowaday in endgame
(Again sorry for the owner of the video just trying to prove a point)
http://youtu.be/IXXQnikZDvM

You can only read the title if u wish
It was a old video before the update came in and moreover twinks warriors are suffering all the guys who reply over here are mostly rogues tbh and me myself lol just warr needs a armor buff

intrepd
04-24-2016, 01:10 PM
It was a old video before the update came in and moreover twinks warriors are suffering all the guys who reply over here are mostly rogues tbh and me myself lol just warr needs a armor buff

Need armor? Use shield and u will gain armor inexchange of damag thats what tanks are for
Tanks for armor and hp right? Then use shield

Intous
04-24-2016, 01:12 PM
Well Rn OP rogues with nekro are just impossible to kill.
And warriors are very OP aswell
And the ones that's struggling are us mages, lol not gonna beg for a buff, but just stop crying on forums, just because you got farmed on pvp...

Americabud
04-24-2016, 01:30 PM
the game had just got some balance if they think rouges are underpower'd it aint true, they are just weaker than they used to be (used to be really op). idk why they consider what some of these rouges say on these forums. keep listening to some of these rouges and there gonna be going into the wrong direction

intrepd
04-24-2016, 01:32 PM
the game had just got some balance if they think rouges are underpower'd it aint true, they are just weaker than they used to be (used to be really op). idk why they consider what some of these rouges say on these forums. keep listening to some of these rouges and there gonna be going into the wrong direction

Wait you're saying that tanks are suppose to do high damage? Rogues suppose to die in less than few seconds and get stunned then die?

Americabud
04-24-2016, 01:33 PM
Wait you're saying that tanks are suppose to do high damage? Rogues suppose to die in less than few seconds and get stunned then die?

did i mention a warrior in that quote?

intrepd
04-24-2016, 01:35 PM
did i mention a warrior in that quote?

"Keep listening to some of these rogues and then you're going to the wrong direction "
This thread is about tanks getting buffed even though they are already op in all brackets already
endgame tanks are high damage
twinks too
And we are here saying that tanks do not need buff because they're already op

Americabud
04-24-2016, 01:36 PM
"Keep listening to some of these rogues and then you're going to the wrong direction "
This thread is about tanks getting buffed even though they are already op in all brackets already
endgame tanks are high damage
twinks too
And we are here saying that tanks do not need buff because they're already op

ok read that quote over and over again i thought it was easy to understand

intrepd
04-24-2016, 01:41 PM
ok read that quote over and over again i thought it was easy to understand

Idk what you're saying anyways everyone has his/her opinion so doesn't matter what you meant.

Eskaygee
04-24-2016, 01:43 PM
I feel like things it be more balanced if things went back to how they were but warriors got a damage nerf and rogues got an armor buff. Just my thoughts on the subject :D

Iove
04-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Warrior and rogue very strong, weapon Warrior proc bugued, very better buff than magé and rogue weapons. Damage rogue wrong for me, in PvP rogue kill easy without good itens and War kill all just with the arcane sword buff.

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Miguel Herbert
04-24-2016, 02:57 PM
Need armor? Use shield and u will gain armor inexchange of damag thats what tanks are for
Tanks for armor and hp right? Then use shield
Heed this advice lol, want more damage, get a arcane sword, want more armor get a aegis. Its atk power vs aggroing survivability

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
04-24-2016, 04:05 PM
For balance they should bring rogue armor back and make dmg nerf but not as before(little less) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Lol that's funny. Rougues definitely need their dmg nerf even a bit more than before. And tanks should have both their dmg and armour nerfed just a little. At least on end games anyway.

I was experimenting with rog before (this was with the dmg nerf),I had my pvp build. My shield was 4/5 (no knockback) and I had 10/10 Mastery on shield. (70% dmg reduction on shield overall) Guess what?? That rougue (who had like 800dmg broke my shield in 4 hits! (6 if u count the 2 sec invulnerability). That 6 hits only took like 10 seconds. If I don't heal he will kill me even before my shield is broken even though I have 5.3k hp. So yes rougues need their dmg nerfed more than before. Either that or make shield last longer and absorb more dmg.

Ydqm
04-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Rouges need damage nerf a d their armor back.
Tank need their damaged nerfed.
Mages need a damage buff imo.

Fredystern
04-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Seriously tank cant kill rogues? Lol my friend(warr) took down my other friend(rog) in 2combo zzz. The rogue hp 5k, crit 49%, damage 998.0 well the rogue die because a normal warrior with 8k hp 2.5 armor, 700damage. Simple its based on ur gear and skill to play the game :) both character is OP if ur gear wasnt good and they're normal if ur gear was good simple. The main problem is mage shield vanish ko fast because its only hold my friend(rog,SP,aim,nox) combo twice and i can sai i die because 4combo :(

Fredystern
04-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Lol that's funny. Rougues definitely need their dmg nerf even a bit more than before. And tanks should have both their dmg and armour nerfed just a little. At least on end games anyway.

I was experimenting with rog before (this was with the dmg nerf),I had my pvp build. My shield was 4/5 (no knockback) and I had 10/10 Mastery on shield. (70% dmg reduction on shield overall) Guess what?? That rougue (who had like 800dmg broke my shield in 4 hits! (6 if u count the 2 sec invulnerability). That 6 hits only took like 10 seconds. If I don't heal he will kill me even before my shield is broken even though I have 5.3k hp. So yes rougues need their dmg nerfed more than before. Either that or make shield last longer and absorb more dmg.

Same here >.<

Zeus
04-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Rouges need damage nerf a d their armor back.
Tank need their damaged nerfed.
Mages need a damage buff imo.

Sorcerers already have enough damage, lol. They're not rogues. If you nerf tank damage and give rogues back their armor, things will be fine. Rogue and Mage will be competitive with each other and warrior will have a shot at killing mages and rogues as well.

canbolt
04-24-2016, 07:14 PM
I keep on saying that I dont mention anywhere thatbwarrior got less dmg warriors don't have ranged attacks consider this and what I meant is that make the character op in what are they are specified to or else bring the balance which was before in the game

Ovacal
04-24-2016, 08:09 PM
That is temporarily for pvp read the announcement

intrepd
04-24-2016, 08:30 PM
I keep on saying that I dont mention anywhere thatbwarrior got less dmg warriors don't have ranged attacks consider this and what I meant is that make the character op in what are they are specified to or else bring the balance which was before in the game

I already said this 3 times or 2 in this thread, warriors are already op in armor if they use armor gear such as shield and yes rogue needs damage nerf which they got for 3 days only also why would a warrior who's supposs to tank have a range attack? Axe is enough

Safiras
04-24-2016, 09:17 PM

Axe throw has the longest range of any skill in the game. Players with the Glintstone set equipped can pull up to three opposing players at once. Also the Axe Throw mastery which adds bleed damage is extremely painful and coupled with the Arcane Sword proc kills any rogue or unshielded sorceror in less than 5 seconds. When you pull a rogue towards you, the rogue's crit would have been nerfed by feeble and it would be impossible to crit combo you to death, even less so if you had charged Juggernaut before you pulled the rogue.

How is it possible that you play a warrior and say that your class has NO ranged attacks? Nowadays most tanks just use Juggernaut->sword proc->axe throw and they get 2-3 kills just like that. It should not be that way. Tanks are not rogues, they die slowly hence they should kill slowly. That is class balance. Anyone who comments to the contrary is just being selfish and/or ignorant.

Midievalmodel
04-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Zeus are u basing this off of the arcane sword and its ridiculous proc? Because if there is a nerf to warrior damage overall, what happens when the arcane sword becomes obsolete? Thats my issue is that the warriors weapon specifically the arcane sword ruined pvp so to nerf warrior damage all together will cause issues later. I rather them nerf the arcane sword proc in pvp. That is the real culprit here.

Kingslaughter
04-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Zeus are u basing this off of the arcane sword and its ridiculous proc? Because if there is a nerf to warrior damage overall, what happens when the arcane sword becomes obsolete? Thats my issue is that the warriors weapon specifically the arcane sword ruined pvp so to nerf warrior damage all together will cause issues later. I rather them nerf the arcane sword proc in pvp. That is the real culprit here.

Yeah i agree...its all bcos arcane sword....i hope they soon make mytic 56 weapon that balance for every toon

XxpuretankxX
04-24-2016, 10:10 PM
you have a level 10 rogue with 1.9k hp? haha no! and if your complaining about your tank dying alot it may be because you focusing more on dmg than armor
my tank has 2.3k hp 80dmg and 630 armor no para and with samael, and im still beating nekro para/eye rogues
im not a big fan of this weekend update but its not as bad as i expected it to be :)

Untung
04-24-2016, 10:38 PM

Mage speciality is crowd control, mean stun, freeze, root, slow, and they can't do now

Lawpvp
04-25-2016, 12:47 AM

rogue 10 stats:

dmg 131 dmg
hp 1989
crit 24
dodge 21
armor 512

warrior lvl 10:

dodge 3
crit 4

its too hard for the mages and tanks to take over the rogues.rogues are both tanks and killer machines if u want rogue to be like this forever then atleast give a 40% boost for warriors armor,bcz at this time of game rogue has all the dex,int and str op ,but mages and warrior dont,we dont have crit,dodge as rogue does

PLS STS PLS!!!!

ALL I MEAN IS THAT GIVE EACH CLASS WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO AND TRY IT AS U DO A TRY NOW

The fact that u are complaining about warriors at lvl 10 being underpowered, when warriors have been the best twink class since the invention of twinks, and the only reason rogues are farming rn is because the dmg nerf was removed and it will be added again in a few days and warriors will continue to dominate twinks, just goes to show how noob most of the tanks are in twinks and the fact that they couldnt handle pvp for 1 week if it was actually balanced(not saying that it is now). I even saw a couple tanks yesterday say they were going to quit if pvp stayed like this. ARE U KIDDING ME? LEARN TO READ!

Stop complaining that u after years if being overpowered u now have to deal with a few days of getting farmed without kdr before u go back to being op again,

What a joke of a thread

Not to mention those stats are the biggest lie ive ever seen. Lvl 17 druid set gives 513 armor and u think a lvl 10 has 512? Lmao just stop. And 1989 health? Lmao pls. My rogue has 8 eyes and a fort nature and has 2050 at lvl 17. Come up with some more fake stats

U want to know what the imbalance was before? Tanks with more dmg than rogues, twice as much health as rogues and infinite mana.

vnpc
04-25-2016, 03:10 AM
rogues have to be nerfed.. after removing nerf. yes It is rogue legends... their armor must be nerfed or dmg will be for game balance.

canbolt
04-25-2016, 07:45 AM
If u guys say arcane sword is the main source of dmg for nerf then nerf the sword and give a overall buff for warrior

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

intrepd
04-25-2016, 08:14 AM
If u guys say arcane sword is the main source of dmg for nerf then nerf the sword and give a overall buff for warrior

Dude the nerf / buff is only for weekend of till monday i guess cant u handle 4 days in pvp as a tank without kdr counting?

Zeus
04-25-2016, 09:41 AM

Galen Maul would also need a nerf.

canbolt
04-25-2016, 09:57 AM
If galen needs a nerf then give a nerf for rogues and give ranged attacks for warriors too

Zeus
04-25-2016, 10:10 AM
If galen needs a nerf then give a nerf for rogues and give ranged attacks for warriors too

Warrior has 2 ranged attacks.

canbolt
04-25-2016, 10:13 AM
They are just a ability that u can use and not like how u use a bow. U a pro zeus think it urself iam myself a well known rog and also got warr too but I feel warr community now.and needbthe balance as it was before bcz we all loved it before

intrepd
04-25-2016, 10:21 AM

Ur not making sense, u just said warrior is suppose to tank and have high hp and damage then why would warriors need more than 1 ranged attack? They even got sky smash which counts as ranged.

intrepd
04-25-2016, 10:24 AM
They are just a ability that u can use and not like how u use a bow. U a pro zeus think it urself iam myself a well known rog and also got warr too but I feel warr community now.and needbthe balance as it was before bcz we all loved it before

Best 2 attack skills for warrior is cs and axe for endgame because of the feebles, warriors should not do high damage they should die slow and do less damage than dps, unlike sword now and since when warriors are ranged class? They usually hold a sword-shield how are they making a ranged skill for warrior other than axe chain? Warrior has 2 ranged skills if u count sky
If they got warriors ranged skills more than this then rename them to hunters

Truememories
04-25-2016, 11:01 AM
Those rogue stats are fake. That's impossible. Myself as 11 rogue hit 140 damage, 1.5k hp 404 armor (474 normal but armor nerfed) and that's just not possible bud sorry

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

kinzmet
04-25-2016, 11:29 AM
Warriors are PvP kings in twinks (under L20), Its really hard to kill a well-geared level10 warrior with equally-geared and level rogue before. But as of now without the Rogue's damage nerf the Warriors felt like they got left behind. The truth is, they just haven't able to cope up with the changes that is temporarily implemented. The twink rogues have coped up with the OPness of warriors with skills like kitting, mana-reservation, auto-stun, shadow-piercer etc. The warriors should also learn to cope up with the situation - the galen is still OP, the Jugg is now easily triggered, the rogues armors is nerfed etc.

We should all think why the devs removed the damage nerffs, Is it that they are planning to finally fix the buff-deBuff mechanics of the game?

latoz
04-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Nerf rogues pvp dmage again my mage cant survive of there massive combos im getting sick of this :3

kinzmet
04-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Nerf rogues pvp dmage again my mage cant survive of there massive combos im getting sick of this :3

The rogue's armor were still nerfed, so basically rogues will not survive the other rogues massive combo more than the sorcerers. I got no complains for sorcerer's squishiness as of now, arcane shield is as awesome as ever.

Lawpvp
04-25-2016, 03:03 PM

Galen has been bugged since release, and u think if those bugs are fixed rogues should be nerfed? Even tho galen is only used at twinks where warriors are, have been, and will continue to be the overpowered class?

U clearly care about having ez mode in pvp more than balance

Eagle Eye229
04-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Create more skills for every class.these cookie cutter skills won't ever bring "balance" to pvp.if we had two more skills (nothing like they have now,must be fresh.)"balance" could be seen.

Rather than" my warrior beats your Rogue".It should be more like" my X build beats your Y build."more builds will result in less focus on small imbalance issues,which would be invisible if more builds were available.every class here has a basic build that you have to follow to contend.that's your problem.focusing on balance when you know that each class has certain skills they MUST use will kill balance.that's OK if we have more choices on skills.AL has been created when people like to be unique with mmorpgs.this game has great variety with vanity but other than that it's very much so cookie cutter.

With the current setup, we will have rage on all sides.

THE PROBLEM IS SKILLS! WE NEED MORE VARIETY!

STS if you want people to be happier,give us two more skills each class and maybe one more active.

Also SET item will help save you.letting you basically write in bonuses for what you know these setups need (creating balance without altering characters.This will let you power up the skills that need it.Which drips down to interclass builds.adding variety.)

More "PvE or Pvp procs/ only bonuses".Everyone can deal with those kind of alterations to previous gear or new gear.

More items/skills over ANYTHING that is suggested!Don't mess with character stats much more.ALOT of people are getting sick of it and you will never please these guys.

Keep up the great PvE mechanics but MORE ITEMS (no vanity)!

Redjellydonut
04-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Rogues are too op without thier dmg debuff! Iv been 2 combo by a lvl25 rogue with no para and maridos... I am a lvl25 warrior with para and sns!..... I obviously put more investment in my gear so I expect a little more power. Unfortunately rogues get insane crit dmg like 2k!

XxpuretankxX
04-25-2016, 07:58 PM
hahahahahah, whats your armor? or health that could be the reason you was 2 comboed, did you heal on time? there are plenty of reasons why you could have got comboed, i remember when i was 27 i was never comboed like that because i healed on time and i am experience vs rogues. ive been playing before damage debuff and it doesnt seem like a problem classes still seem balances

bhaitigreat
08-01-2016, 09:07 AM
the problem with war range attacks are they doesn't get cool down as fast as mage or rogue. when we wars hit once and wait for getting it cool down a rogue can use one range 3 times. that's killing indeed.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk