PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Mixture of Pve and PvP on one map!

Intous
04-24-2016, 01:37 PM
This idea just popped on my head, so what I'm thinking about is a huge map (a jungle) filled with labyrinths and dungeons, in this map, both PvP and PvE are mixed, this will be a greaaat thing if implemented.

Here are the details:
To join the map you must create a special party made of three peeps: a rogue a mage and last but NOT least a warrior, the party leader will be the one that creates the party, and has the right to kick a member, and there's the second method to join a map solo.

The map should be very huge, and 10 squads can enter the map at maximum, the number of soloers should vary between 5-8.

the members of the squad can respawn where the party leader is( to make warriors most eligible for thie role), for the leader to respawn he should use ankhs.

Two squads can make an alliance,thus making friendly fire between the squads impossible, and if the distance gap between the 2 squads is higher than 50 meters the alliance will break, to make an alliance, the leader of the squad must use a command ( like /alliance [name of the squad]), to break the alliance, the leader can just go to social and break it, when the alliance is broken both squads will be immune to attacks from the ex-allied squad, to make treason impossible.

In this map, there should be a number of bosses which can be strategically defeated, to encourage sync and cooperation, as I stated earlier the map should consist of many labyrinths.
Example : Lair of Goblins, full of goblins, the boss should be the king of goblins, the bosses should drop ingredients to craft set items that can be used on this map solely, and should drop some great stuff.

This map should be like x500 bigger then arena, I know this will be extremely hard to implement, however this will be the best thing EVER added to AL.

Important note : this map should have no k/d, thus saving this game from blockers and gangers.

Thanks for reading.

Intous
04-24-2016, 02:56 PM
Well this will be a great comeback, and a way for Developers to demonstrate their skills.

Befs
04-24-2016, 08:53 PM
The boss part happened in a few PL PvP maps. Needless to say we didn't really use those maps much, and when we did, we just ignored the bosses.

However, there are some other ideas in the that could be cool.

Schnitzel
04-24-2016, 10:03 PM
So... The Hunger Games?

Intous
04-25-2016, 05:53 AM
No lol, didn't even think about it lol.

Rehired
04-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! !!! I LOVE IT!

* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can

Rehired
04-26-2016, 04:31 PM
The boss part happened in a few PL PvP maps. Needless to say we didn't really use those maps much, and when we did, we just ignored the bosses.

However, there are some other ideas in the that could be cool.
In PL I don't know why we didn't use it as much. I played a couple times but it wasn't as fun because 5 isn't enough for as big as the map was. The boss also has like 5m hp and dropped Commons and sometimes nothing.. This is not the same. Not at all.

* ´ ¨ )
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Aype
Stolen From Dragnab Because I Can

Intous
04-30-2016, 03:45 PM
Hope STS can cosider this >_>.

Gouiwaa9000
05-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Great idea , somehow reminds me of Dota 2 . But it would be nice if all bosses and mobs there drop ankhs and big amounts of gold so that the party leader isn't just going to burn out his ankhs.