PDA

View Full Version : Underhaul jewel drop rate

Eagleye
04-24-2016, 07:07 PM
From my experience so far the jewel drop rate has been really poor in all the underhaul maps.. im curious if it's been like this for others or if I'm just on an unlucky streak.

konafez
04-24-2016, 07:14 PM
The jewel drop rates have gone way down since the new client

Eagleye
04-24-2016, 07:24 PM
Was it a public announcement or was it another sts secret "nerf"?

Zeazimeh
04-24-2016, 10:07 PM
Yes, even I have noted the poor jewel drop rate since the update of client 1.5.1, maybe its a bug or jewels drop was reduced to increase coin drop but coin drop rate isn't great anyways

Eternyl
04-24-2016, 11:49 PM
I thoroughly enjoy the drop rate in underhul. After running the first map for an hour or so, I'm usually crafting a weak version of each primary jewel.

Before the release of underhul, i had weak mind jewels avross my entire build (18 jewels) and now im fortified across the board. After doing some math, I've basically farmed the equivalent of 1,000+ cracked jewels since the release. Keep in mind that I trade my finesse/fury jewels for more minds, and that definitely speeds things up

Mel030
04-25-2016, 12:10 AM
Drop rate in underhul maps is awesome:)

Sent from my HTC Desire 310 using Tapatalk

Cons
04-25-2016, 05:02 AM
Drop rate in Tindirin map is even better than underhul.

supersyan
04-25-2016, 05:29 AM
Drop rate in Tindirin map is even better than underhul.

HAHA TRUE. Tindirin has better rate compared to underhaul

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-25-2016, 05:31 AM
I feel drop rates of many items have been affected like gems, teeth, glint coins. They are not droping as they used too.

Carapace
04-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Hey guys, I've taken a quick look at the loot tables for jewels across the board and see no foul play, it's the same drop rate as before. Sounds like you're on a string of bad luck, which happens to us all when it comes to farming!

kinzmet
04-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Hey guys, I've taken a quick look at the loot tables for jewels across the board and see no foul play, it's the same drop rate as before. Sounds like you're on a string of bad luck, which happens to us all when it comes to farming!

OH! But I never got bad luck strings on water and nature jewels :p

tomsawer
04-25-2016, 12:10 PM
Just my observation I'm picking up the same amount of jewels as before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

supersyan
04-25-2016, 12:56 PM

Thinking twice.You may be right. Underhaul map takes way more time (7-8 minutes) to clear than other maps. So it must be the perception of player who clears maps in 1-2 minutes and gets jewels and clear maps in 7-8 minutes even though the drop rates are same.

Blazerland
04-25-2016, 01:07 PM
base on my observation jewels drop more if you are in a party.

Carapace
04-25-2016, 01:09 PM
base on my observation jewels drop more if you are in a party.

An interesting observation, but there is no bonus for running it with more or less people when receiving loot. The drop rates are per player and thus unchanged by the number of people in a party when it comes to your loot chance.

Bmwmsix
04-25-2016, 01:23 PM

Can't be true as during egg event I dropped massive damaged jewels on shuyal and tindirin maps and now only crack jewels but rarely at the same time too.

When the event was done surely the droprate was reduced either intentionally or not!

Eagleye
04-25-2016, 01:23 PM

Thanks for the clarification

Fredystern
04-26-2016, 05:20 AM
Well you guys got abit jewel in underhul map but i my craft iventory has been ruined by jewel because i farm teeth in tindirin haha, so i mean tindirin drop alots of jewel :)