PDA

View Full Version : Universal Platinum?

NoseToNose
07-21-2011, 06:45 PM
So here is the question, and please bare with me if it this question was already asked. Will platinum be universal for both games attached to the account rather then either game on its own. Such as if you purchase the platinum in Pocket Legends and only use say two hundred out of two thousand will you be able to remaining eighteen hundred platinum in Star Legends or vice versa? I'm excited waiting for the release though I can be patient if my platinum transfers Hehe

Fncrazy
07-21-2011, 06:52 PM
U can use for both.

Tvis
07-21-2011, 07:20 PM
As Fncrazy said, it's an easy transfer between these games and the games to come :)

Flowman
07-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Wait didn't you post a thread the other day about dying in game and wanting to have your deaths reset?
Now you've never played before and can't wait for the game to release?

I'm confused.

Register
07-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Wait didn't you post a thread the other day about dying in game and wanting to have your deaths reset?

I'm confused.

might be other person?

Flowman
07-21-2011, 09:31 PM
might be other person?
I don't think it was.
His first post was that other thread and he only responded once in it...and this post would be his 3rd.

Still confused.

musufasa
07-21-2011, 09:56 PM

I'm confused.

Well they were kind of reset.. maybe hes happy now? who knows.

Tvis
07-21-2011, 09:57 PM

I'm confused.

Wow, nice eye! Confirmation is in the profile posts.

Zbooo
07-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Lol flow, you funny man.

NoseToNose
07-23-2011, 11:12 AM
You people really need to find another way to up your posts rather then this, I'm asking a simple question and my other forum topic now closed was in Pocket Legends technical support, and bugs not Star Legends. If you want want to raise your posts with pointless posts please do so else where

Zerious
07-23-2011, 12:08 PM
You people really need to find another way to up your posts rather then this, I'm asking a simple question and my other forum topic now closed was in Pocket Legends technical support, and bugs not Star Legends. If you want want to raise your posts with pointless posts please do so else where

Platinum is Universal within both STS games and the ones to come.

question answered

Redbridge
07-23-2011, 12:27 PM

Whilst you have a valid point, be careful not to flame anyone for stepping out of line (I don't think you did, but the problem you attempted to highlight may not have been other people intentionally posting to increase their post count but more like a slight off-topic discussion) That also doesn't excuse some of the rudeness you were on the receiving end of in the other post regardless of whether you were in the right or not, it shouldn't be brought to this thread. Manners are free and cost nothing, unfortunately its much easier to forget them than remember them.

It's nice to see a newer forum member sticking up for their OP. So, keep it on topic, I guess.

So back on topic: Plat is attached to your STS login details not to an individual game so when you log in on either game your plat is sitting there in all its glory. Obviously, though this means that you can only be logged into one game at a time if you have multiple devices....

Flowman
07-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Your other topic was in star legends support, so you posted in the wrong forum. +1 post.