PDA

View Full Version : Total noob question

Marrypoppins
07-21-2011, 07:47 PM
So I've never bothered with ao3 other then keeper xp runs and I'm bored so I've decided to do totem quests. My question is,,, is the cyber gear stashable? I'd like to try on other toon if so

CanonicalKoi
07-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Yes, it is. I've swapped mine between several chars.

Marrypoppins
07-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok Ty so much

Marrypoppins
07-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Do u not g credit for a totem on every boss? Or only sometimes? I've killed 4 and have 1 totem? If that's the case omg what a long drawn out project!

Ellyidol
07-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Do u not g credit for a totem on every boss? Or only sometimes? I've killed 4 and have 1 totem? If that's the case omg what a long drawn out project!

Last I remember, only Keeper and Overlord gave totems, not sure if they've changed that.

Phoenixking
07-21-2011, 09:37 PM
Do u not g credit for a totem on every boss? Or only sometimes? I've killed 4 and have 1 totem? If that's the case omg what a long drawn out project!Aaw you should do victory laps you normalley get 1 amd or 2 per keeper kill

CanonicalKoi
07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
I've gotten them from OL as well. And they're a random drop--you don't always get one. People like Keeper because he's the only one that sometimes drops 2.

cuard
07-21-2011, 09:54 PM
No questoin is noobish just a questoin-roasty

WishUWereHere
07-21-2011, 10:19 PM
adding on to the noob questions:

what are 'slushie' runs?

are there any hidden balefort sewer quests? is it possible to get 33/33 of them complete. i am almost sure i did them all and i am at 30/33 quests done :(

is it beneficial to farm the shadow caves?

is there a official date when the next big patch is coming out?

how do players receive antennas from admins? how do players know when admins are online, and how do they receive the antennas? =0

xero
07-21-2011, 10:49 PM
I believe "slushie runs" are when you play the bandit hideout map and only get to the bend before the small string of gates that leads towards gold fever before you turn around and go and kill catspaw.

I'm a little unclear as to whether or not its beneficial to farm shadow caves or not (haven't found a good group to try and farm it yet)...

No OFFICIAL date for the expansion: Music, Madness, and Blood yet...

If you send a friend request to one of the devs, he or she might accept it and you can find out that way if they are on or not (if a dev isn't on your fl and you happen to see a lvl57 character running around, that's a dev)

Hope I helped :)

Marrypoppins
07-21-2011, 10:56 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate it! Just did a victory lap and it took years! Overlord killed all but my fort set so basically solo it and geezus it took forever... I'll stick to the keeper after your words of advice thanks

CanonicalKoi
07-21-2011, 11:07 PM
I believe "Slushie" runs are just to the end of the hall that the hall to Catspaw branches off of and then coming back to take out Catspaw. Usually the whole group is juiced on 3X combo elixirs making the runs very, very fast.

There aren't any "hidden" sewer quests, but there are three for the completion of the Crown of Persistence. You'll have to hit 56 to get them.

Beneficial is in the eye of the beholder. :) Some very nice items drop there but they don't drop often and using tank/melee pots or combo 'lixirs to survive, well....you're likely to come out on the debit side of the ledger.

Nope. "Soon" after SL launches but that's all that's been said. Keep an eye on the "Announcements" section of the forum for updates.

Again, check the Announcements section. The Devs generally announce there when there's an antenna give-away. If one's in progress, keep an eye on the PL Facebook page and/or Twitter for announcements of when and where they're giving them out. I really wouldn't recommend trying to friend a Dev to get info, mainly because the Devs are busy, but also I think they try to be fair to all of us and giving a "friend" info that the rest don't get? I don't think they'd go for that. :)

WishUWereHere
07-22-2011, 12:28 AM
u guys are awesome thanks =D extremely helpful.

i just got lvl 56 and did the 3 crown quests and still missing quests for BS. hmmm @_@ lol

where in the forums do the devs announce their gunna give away kool stuff?

is there any list of where i could get of dev's account names? i've heard the name 'sam' thrown around alot. also since im lvl 56 i've got nothing to do now except a handful of quests. if anyone here is interested in doing anything, whatever lvl, feel free to add me , or ask me to add you. my account name is WishUWereHere

Piosidon
07-22-2011, 12:50 AM
Gurgox give a totem on occasions

Riccits
07-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Gurgox give a totem on occasions

yep and OL too, but mostly none and thats annoing. from keeper u can get two, hes the most generous

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 07:50 AM
u guys are awesome thanks =D extremely helpful.

i just got lvl 56 and did the 3 crown quests and still missing quests for BS. hmmm @_@ lol

where in the forums do the devs announce their gunna give away kool stuff?

is there any list of where i could get of dev's account names? i've heard the name 'sam' thrown around alot. also since im lvl 56 i've got nothing to do now except a handful of quests. if anyone here is interested in doing anything, whatever lvl, feel free to add me , or ask me to add you. my account name is WishUWereHere

Have you done Lily's new daily quests? I do believe those count towards the total. And it was said here on the forum that you need to do them back-to-back-to-back for them to count. I'll see if I can find that post.

ETA: Ah! And an oof. Take a look at this thread here - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31346-Stuck-at-189-190-quests&highlight=sewer+quests

Where else? The Announcements section. :D

"Sam" is our very own Samhayne. There's also Cassric, Asommers, Futumsh, Thade, Justg, Cinco, and I'm probably missing someone (haven't had any coffee yet). There may be a list somewhere, but I got all those from checking who the OP was in the Announcements section.

Mennddoza
07-22-2011, 09:16 AM
highly Recommend VIC. L. Keeper Runs. Keeper sometimes gives out up to 3 totems in one run. Very quick if your with a group of friends.