PDA

View Full Version : Lets Try To Avoid What We May Have Created

Register
07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Go to Google.
Search "Pocket Legends"
Look at the suggestions that come down.
More than likely, one says PL cheats.

C'mon be honest, how many people searched up cheats for PL? I know I did. Are those suggestions not created by previous searches. We can avoid this when SL comes out. We need to make sure we and new people know that there are no cheats in PL and probably won't be in SL. There may be bugs but not full glitches and hacks to gain advantage. I don't want to happen to SL that has happened to many many games and Pocket Legends. One of the "suggestions" should not cheats. This must be showed to new people so that this doesn't happen. It doesn't seem all that big at all but wouldn't you rather have a suggestion saying "Pocket Legends Guides"? Or something better? Not cheats. It was those suggestions that made me search up PL cheats multiple times when I was new. So if we make sure we don't make a mistake of falling into the trap and we make sure new players don't, we can avoid this when SL comes out. We might even be able to avoid false cheats more. I can see scams and false cheats in PL and I want to avoid this in SL.

So, lets be helpful to both us and newer players and make sure they know that There are no cheats in Pocket Legends and hopefully, Star Legends.

EDIT: I just went to google to check. This is what I saw.

Thanks to tvis for 'broadening' our veiw here by checking the suggestions on other search engines.

Google: Cheats, Guide, Wiki, Hints, Review
Yahoo: Cheats, Forums, Guide, Wiki, PC
Bing: Cheats, Guide, Forums, For PC, Wiki
Alexa: Wiki, PC, APK, Android, Hack

Tvis
07-21-2011, 10:28 PM
I'll broaden our view a little bit with some more search engines:

Google: Cheats, Guide, Wiki, Hints, Review
Yahoo: Cheats, Forums, Guide, Wiki, PC
Bing: Cheats, Guide, Forums, For PC, Wiki
Alexa: Wiki, PC, APK, Android, Hack

Register
07-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Thank you tvis, ill add that to the post.

Flowman
07-23-2011, 10:21 AM
There's an app in the android market advertising pocket legends cheats. It costs $1.99 USD, and is obviously a scam. Most people refunded immediately when it didn't work, but some idiots are posting comments saying they've been waiting weeks for replies on how to fix it and stuff.

THERE ARE NO CHEATS. STOP BEING STUPID AND BUYING THIS STUFF.

Arguntom
07-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Yea when I first started PL I was tempted to buy that app. However unlike some people I'm smart enough to read reviews and saw the scam before I downloaded it. I think Google should put more work into finding scams like these and removing them before they can do harm.

Arterra
07-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Well first of all it is a mmo, with all of the actual data stored in their own servers. That alone makes it pretty much impossible to hack the client, and reasonably difficult to hack their actual servers (and get away with it lol)
Secondly, they update very very often, and the slightest exploit glitches found usually last from 3 hours to 2 days. (eg 1 handed gurg hammer, shadow mummy xp, Halloween dungeon xp, shadow caves items, etc).

Zerious
07-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Well first of all it is a mmo, with all of the actual data stored in their own servers. That alone makes it pretty much impossible to hack the client, and reasonably difficult to hack their actual servers (and get away with it lol)
Secondly, they update very very often, and the slightest exploit glitches found usually last from 3 hours to 2 days. (eg 1 handed gurg hammer, shadow mummy xp, Halloween dungeon xp, shadow caves items, etc).

you forgot the helm that actually had a 2h blue sword sprite stack with your current weapon was

Cascade
07-23-2011, 02:39 PM
You mean they fixed the 1M credits cheat?!

Register
07-23-2011, 04:36 PM
You mean they fixed the 1M credits cheat?!

im fairly sure they did. Haha what if somebody found out and stopped playing beta till full release so they can stay hidden till release and then say that they are great farmer!

Otukura
07-23-2011, 04:42 PM
im fairly sure they did. Haha what if somebody found out and stopped playing beta till full release so they can stay hidden till release and then say that they are great farmer...

He's joking; there isn't one.

Register
07-23-2011, 04:47 PM
He's joking; there isn't one.

Shhh :rolleyes:

Cascade
07-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Lol sorry I forgot you haven't played the game yet...

davidis57
07-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Some players are naive and others are always looking for an edge. SL and PL doesn't have cheats but some won't stop looking for them. Others are beggars and scammers who are looking for an easy way out.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20

Arterra
07-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Lol I think that the shadow cave items problem was significantly more than a 1 mill gold cheat xD

Mennddoza
07-23-2011, 05:41 PM
shadow cave glitch was awesome... although I could have farmed more items and kept them :/

Arterra
07-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm pretty sure 99% of elite 50 gear comes from those two days. Until we get good enough gear to easily farm the caves again, we have a limited supply.

Mennddoza
07-23-2011, 05:57 PM
I've only seen vyxnaar drop now...

Otukura
07-23-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm pretty sure 99% of elite 50 gear comes from those two days. Until we get good enough gear to easily farm the caves again, we have a limited supply.

I hope that even at the level 71 cap the bosses will be extremely hard.

Cahaun
07-28-2011, 04:28 PM
I miss the shadow mummies' exp. :)

Martin Tander
07-28-2011, 06:08 PM
What game forum is this?))