PDA

View Full Version : Campaign questions

rdurham527
04-13-2010, 02:05 AM
If I buy a campaign, does it activate to my account so that I can go to places on all my characters or do I have to rebuy for every character?

setec
04-13-2010, 02:07 AM
It unlocks that new content for your entire account for all your chars and future chars.

3n1Gm4
04-13-2010, 07:00 AM
And if i play with 2 iphones? the campain is saved on account or on the iphone?

Tulli
04-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Account; everything is saved on the server as part of your account. I've recently restored my phone and everything was still there when I next logged in.

setec
04-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Yep, I play across 3 devices depending on where I am at.

Xervitude
04-13-2010, 05:57 PM
I bought content on one character and for some reason it is not accessible from my other character (it is on other server) I thought buying the other dungeons was for my entire account, or did I understand wrong?

Astrauk
04-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Does it have the buy button when you go to check it out? Does it say that you need to buy it or something? I would have assumed that it activated it for both realms, but you may want to report this as a bug unless this was intentionaly done by the developers.

Xervitude
04-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Does it have the buy button when you go to check it out? Does it say that you need to buy it or something? I would have assumed that it activated it for both realms, but you may want to report this as a bug unless this was intentionaly done by the developers.

There IS a buy button and it does look like the content is available for sale (again).

If it is intentional I am honestly disappointed a little. I purchased content in good faith then 1 day later find out that the friend I wanted to play with was on the other server, I hope this IS just a mistake because if I am expected to pay twice for this content I will not be quite as enamored with Pocket Legends as I was.