PDA

View Full Version : What did i do gen?

Leli
07-21-2011, 11:20 PM
what did i do? u said sorry and then deleted me. i dnt even know what i did... :(

Zeus
07-21-2011, 11:23 PM
If that happened, there are other friends in PL that are going to treat you better. Find them and move on :). If somebody deletes you off your friends list, think of it in this way. They are not worthy of your friendship. I'm sure your a great person and don't let it get you down too badly! What's your IGN? Mine are listed in my signature and signature picture, I'll be sure to add you :).

EDIT: Also, for future purposes. There is a PM function on forums that works like email. Just type in the username (forums user that you want to contact) and if they have a forums account (It can be differently named then their PL account) it will send the message to them.

Leli
07-21-2011, 11:30 PM
ok thanks apollo :) wanna do some runs later?

Zeus
07-21-2011, 11:32 PM
ok thanks apollo :) wanna do some runs later?

Sure, your going to need to tell me your IGN though. I may not be on till late at night though, as I have 1250 Vocab words to memorize. I procrastinated, so I only completed 250. Lol.

aldoric
07-22-2011, 02:47 AM
ouch man

Zaltiar
07-22-2011, 06:05 AM
Yeah what apollo said was right, so what he deletes you, theres tons of other people in pl you can make friends with. :)

Yvonnel
07-22-2011, 07:01 AM
You better get to it Parth. I wanna see an awesome SAT score.

Generalriggs
07-22-2011, 07:11 AM
If that happened, there are other friends in PL that are going to treat you better. Find them and move on :). If somebody deletes you off your friends list, think of it in this way. They are not worthy of your friendship. I'm sure your a great person and don't let it get you down too badly! What's your IGN? Mine are listed in my signature and signature picture, I'll be sure to add you :).

EDIT: Also, for future purposes. There is a PM function on forums that works like email. Just type in the username (forums user that you want to contact) and if they have a forums account (It can be differently named then their PL account) it will send the message to them. this is true Apollo is right by all means some friends after you get to know them aren't who youd like to have as a friend.

Leli
07-22-2011, 11:29 AM
pfft now tht we talked im actually a bit glad he deleted me. yeah im not the friend he wanted me to be. so srry.

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 11:42 AM
pfft now tht we talked im actually a bit glad he deleted me. yeah im not the friend he wanted me to be. so srry.

Or, by deleting you, showed that he wasn't the sort of friend you deserve. :) Hang on in there.

Leli
07-22-2011, 02:51 PM
yep