PDA

View Full Version : So nobody plays PVP?

Vigilant
06-10-2010, 10:07 PM
I understand after reading about 5000 threads and running a few PVP matches with my bud and doing some testing that the PVP system is seriously unbalanced. We can 1 hit kill each other like nothing, kinda sucks but... Nobody at all plays PVP, like NOBODY and it kind of stinks. I realize the system has a SERIOUS HOLE, but it's kind of boring if no one plays. Maybe if more people show interest in the PVP they will consider getting PVP updates out faster.

All I'm saying is, despite the holes lets try to atleast play some guys? ;D

PvP
06-10-2010, 10:27 PM
I'll play with you some time, if you want. Hit me up in-game.

Kingofthebear
06-10-2010, 11:12 PM
I might be interested in getting into it if it's just 1 on 1, but this isn't the sort of thing I'd be interested in doing with teams. My build versus your build; nice and simple and to the point.

Mobdropper
06-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Waiting for aliens before I login again lol.

BestHyun
06-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Yea anyone hardly plays PvP, there needs to be some sort of more of a reward players get out of it.

Vigilant
06-10-2010, 11:50 PM
I just want to play some PVP that's all haha. Add me guys, I'm grinding all night with my bud (clow1995) but his in game name (CallMeHealer) so yeah hit us up.

TrogZ
06-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Hey dude, I love PVP, add my main TROGS, will pvp whenever dude.

Kingofthebear
06-11-2010, 02:12 AM
On second thought, I got a taste this afternoon and it was pretty fun. I might just respec and become a bowbear :D

Royce
06-11-2010, 02:14 AM
I might be interested in getting into it if it's just 1 on 1, but this isn't the sort of thing I'd be interested in doing with teams. My build versus your build; nice and simple and to the point.

Unfortunately, it currently is kind of a joke doing 1 on 1 PvP. Player A kills player B. Player B spawns, buffs, and kills now unbuffed player A. Player A gets up and does the same, and so on until someone wins the match by 1 kill. There is absolutely no skill involved in 1 on 1 at all. Team PvP is the only kind that is remotely playable at this point.

Inching
06-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Unfortunately, it currently is kind of a joke doing 1 on 1 PvP. Player A kills player B. Player B spawns, buffs, and kills now unbuffed player A. Player A gets up and does the same, and so on until someone wins the match by 1 kill. There is absolutely no skill involved in 1 on 1 at all. Team PvP is the only kind that is remotely playable at this point.

I hear ya and totally agree

Violentsaint
06-11-2010, 02:54 AM
inching! how ya going buddy :p

and yer i can aposolutely own someone until my mana runs out and then im a sitting duck, poor mana regen is a paladins weakspot :(

maybe if you could use potions but have a cooldown on them, i might start playing again.

Kingofthebear
06-11-2010, 04:39 AM
Hm, that's a good point

Vigilant
06-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Haha I'ma Pally now to, mana sucks haha. Owell PvP is still very fun.

I hit 35 to from 32 tonight grinded like 5 hrs it's 6am lol started at like 8 PM.

Sayishere
06-11-2010, 05:28 AM

aye so true

there are people playing pvp but its the same people you see, theres usually 500 people playing this game, we need more people getting involved, this should be in the hands of the devs to add in incentives to pvp

Kingofthebear
06-11-2010, 05:36 AM
Haha I'ma Pally now to, mana sucks haha. Owell PvP is still very fun.

I hit 35 to from 32 tonight grinded like 5 hrs it's 6am lol started at like 8 PM.

1) Very nice, congrats!
2) Wouldn't that make that a 10 hour grind?

Vigilant
06-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Maybe, I'm so tired I can't do simple math.