PDA

View Full Version : Increasing drop rate of SET items

Rome
04-26-2016, 01:35 AM
Hallo All,

For quite some time me and my friends been grinding for the new anti gnome set items.
Without success for the past couple of days. I been doing some research to, and i haven't seen ANYONE with a mold, helm or belt.
As carapace told me before: The drop rate of the set items are very rare. And we don't want anyone with a complete set after the weekend.
But there is a difference between rare and nearly impossible to loot carapace!
Also keep in mind that those set bonuses only apply in the new underhul and glinstone maps.
So i came to a conclusion of my own: Increase the drop rate. (and before we al start to scream) There is also a deference between Increasing the drop rate or making it rain!

Feel free to share your opinion below. ---> respectful and constructive!

-ambo

EDIT:
and what if u looted a antignome necklace from the golden chest! but its not ur type? i made a special thread for this in the suggestion and feedback section. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?314662-Feedback-suggestion-on-the-Antignome-necklace

Rome
04-26-2016, 11:32 AM
if ur reading this and u looted a Helm, Belt or mold. i would friendly ask U to upload a screenshot here :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?314599-Drop-rate-of-the-SET-Items!

thank U!!

-ambo

kronosdivine
04-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Well, if the new set is common in under a week, what do you thinkmthe prices will be in 10 weeks? People should make up their minds - rare or not? Oh wait, I remember now. You want common but a high price. How does that work?

Can you not tell the difference from increasing and making it common. Your argument is invalid....over-hyper.

Rome
04-26-2016, 04:58 PM
Can you not tell the difference from increasing and making it common. Your argument is invalid....over-hyper.

Ring is already common if u ask me. Its literally raining rings from the cry locked while the other items seems almost impossible to get.

4th day of grinding just ended without any results...

-ambo

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 05:17 PM
any mold, any belt nd any helm i guess

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 05:24 PM
I decided not to run until some buff on drop rates. Im sure im not alone with this thought. i did around 300 runs, its just like im losing gold bc of pots and ankhs while farming it. not to mention time. Well its good time to take a break from game it seems.

if u look around forums just those parts looteables from chest being looted

*neck
*ring

no sense!

Rome
04-27-2016, 12:17 AM
I decided not to run until some buff on drop rates. Im sure im not alone with this thought. i did around 300 runs, its just like im losing gold bc of pots and ankhs while farming it. not to mention time. Well its good time to take a break from game it seems.

I agree with u. Started with 0 coins and I'm on 560 coins atm. Opened 150 golden chests (0 drops).And i haven't seen anyone in the entire community who has looted anything from the bosses.
So yeah I'm close on game breaking until they buff the drop rate...