PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope for good goblin event

onadraosari
04-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Goblin event 2015 was not so good as another events. And biggest reason of this it't only gold tier max
I guess, i'm not alone wait for the platinum tier in the event 2016. Nd hope for good pets and rewards,
new lvl56 good items, new item with light effect, like para or arc ring.

Zeazimeh
04-26-2016, 07:18 AM
Yes.. I expect the goblin event in the first 2 weeks of May. Also according to the teaser there is a new pet which looks like a green breezaga

codered
04-26-2016, 07:41 AM
The last goblin event brought us NS and Goblin spell backward aka Nilbog, i was soo happy when i get those 2 pet

Titanium
04-26-2016, 07:45 AM
It's time for some badass legendary gear for all the levels . Especially for low levels. Something badass to wipe out para and eyes from all the gear ONCE and FOREVER

Untung
04-26-2016, 08:19 AM
Always hope but never expect.
"Expectation is the root of all heartache"

Fredystern
04-26-2016, 08:47 AM
Yes.. I expect the goblin event in the first 2 weeks of May. Also according to the teaser there is a new pet which looks like a green breezaga

More recolour pet :D the elements pet attack speed was slow :( but never hit wind(as i see), hope they dont release a pet like maridos that have high attack speed but hit wind alots(as i see) i wasnt mean that was miss or dodge but it didnt do any damage when the enemy move :( so its only hit wind zzz

Zeazimeh
04-26-2016, 08:49 AM
More recolour pet :D the elements pet attack speed was slow :( but never hit wind(as i see), hope they dont release a pet like maridos that have high attack speed but hit wind alots(as i see) i wasnt mean that was miss or dodge but it didnt do any damage when the enemy move :( so its only hit wind zzz
Some admin said they wont release recolored pet.. Lets see how it goes ^ ^

Plqgue
04-26-2016, 10:06 AM
There's no way to knock out para at twink level