PDA

View Full Version : Cryomodified Daggers/Bow proc

Legallyblonde
04-26-2016, 09:02 AM
These weapons are confirmed to have procs but the proc information isn't released. Does anyone have them and know what they do?

Legallyblonde
04-26-2016, 12:19 PM
bumpies lol

Zeazimeh
04-26-2016, 12:33 PM
O.o proc? Info in vendor says nothing

VROOMIGoRealFast
04-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Hey guys!

These do indeed have procs. I'll make sure that information is correctly updated on their pages and will list them below.

Warrior:
Sword - Chance on attack to pull in, damage, and slow nearby enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Sword and Shield - Chance on attack to cast Leech. Leech lasts for 5 seconds and heals nearby allies for 1% health each time damage is dealt. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Bow - Chance on attack to spawn a beetle fissure, damaging and rooting enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Daggers - Chance on attack to add a beetle shield granting 230 armor and dealing damage to nearby enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Gun - Chance on attack to cast Rock Smash on target, dealing damage. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Staff - Chance on attack to cast a second magic blast dealing double damage. Chance is increased on charged attack.

Hercules
04-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Hey guys!

These do indeed have procs. I'll make sure that information is correctly updated on their pages and will list them below.

Warrior:
Sword - Chance on attack to pull in, damage, and slow nearby enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Sword and Shield - Chance on attack to cast Leech. Leech lasts for 5 seconds and heals nearby allies for 1% health each time damage is dealt. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Bow - Chance on attack to spawn a beetle fissure, damaging and rooting enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Daggers - Chance on attack to add a beetle shield granting 230 armor and dealing damage to nearby enemies. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Gun - Chance on attack to cast Rock Smash on target, dealing damage. Chance is increased on charged attack.
Staff - Chance on attack to cast a second magic blast dealing double damage. Chance is increased on charged attack.

That proc is more OP that the proc of Flamed Forged Hammer ehehehe

Tell me VROOM, you can return my 960 glinstone coins xD plis

soon
04-26-2016, 04:48 PM
About dagger these 240 armor is how seconds?

And the bow, this fissure is equivalent to pet toor?

This heal proc for warrior hope this is visible. The Slain king warrior for her healing but has no visible, an icon or a color change. I could not think of a strategy to use the proc.

will0
04-26-2016, 06:51 PM
legendary process more op than mythic, i will prefer gun / staff process on arcane weapon that the consecrate spell..

Biased weapon process on mage weapon only 1 process, rogues and warrior have 2 process on weapons

Zeazimeh
04-26-2016, 11:29 PM
Doubt: if gun proc is going to only damage enemies then will it be more than that of procs from weapons of other class? Staff and gun have damage proc whereas other 2 class weapons have buff &/or dmg proc.
And as always rogues are favored with dmg+buff proc :-(