PDA

View Full Version : Fix Elites!

diimitrii
04-26-2016, 10:47 AM
Just few minutes ago i was running elite ashral tower, for some reason the map is harder than it used to be and we got one shots from normal mobs without even standing in any pools or red zones. And we are talking about maps from 3 expansions ago! Can't blame it on our gear because we were well geared!

Fix it asap please! (This makes us burn sooooo MANY ankhs!)

Also i run so much ashral elite and still didnt get that damn parachment!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Candylicks
04-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Just few minutes ago i was running elite ashral tower, for some reason the map is harder than it used to be and we got one shots from normal mobs without even standing in any pools or red zones. And we are talking about maps from 3 expansions ago! Can't blame it on our gear because we were well geared!

Now we did ask for elites to scale, so wonder if they did? Perhaps this is the groundwork on them laying in loot as well.

diimitrii
04-26-2016, 11:10 AM
Maybe buff it a bit but not like this, we had a tank and we were still dying like sh*t. I don't know if it has to do something with scale or not but the anoying part is the freaking one shots from regular mobs when i'm not in red or anything. And if they did buff now than why not add loot?

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 11:11 AM

they goes to scale all elites for mythic/arcane loot reason

Candylicks
04-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Maybe buff it a bit but not like this, we had a tank and we were still dying like sh*t. I don't know if it has to do something with scale or not but the anoying part is the freaking one shots from regular mobs when i'm not in red or anything. And if they did buff now than why not add loot?

Probably coming next. Let's see what they say...

intizamfamily888
04-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Lol guys let it stay challenging. That's what I'm enjoying with the new maps atm. They are challenging. And a challenge makes u always want to play more till you master the challenge. The idea with mythics and arcanes gives us even more motivation and something worth to farm.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 11:23 AM
Lol guys let it stay challenging. That's what I'm enjoying with the new maps atm. They are challenging. And a challenge makes u always want to play more till you master the challenge. The idea with mythics and arcanes gives us even more motivation and something worth to farm.

the "set" items doesnt drop, how u think mythic and arcane will work? lol

diimitrii
04-26-2016, 11:26 AM
What RYYUKK said, and oke that it may be challenging but hey, do you like wasting over 10 ankhs a run? I don't for a non plat player its expensive AF and i guess for plat users aswell. No one likes to waste so many ankhs on maps that are from several expansions ago.

But anyways i saw Carapace posting on DarrenPR's post that it could be that they are scalled to level 61+ or at least they implented it for soon i guess but it got messed up with the level cap atm? Idk i'm just hoping on a fix soon!

intizamfamily888
04-26-2016, 11:43 AM
the "set" items doesnt drop, how u think mythic and arcane will work? lol
They will implement a new system where u will be able to drop mythics and arcanes feom elites

Visiting
04-26-2016, 12:02 PM

What's challenging about one shots from mobs that shouldn't be able to one shot without warning?

Anakeobal
04-26-2016, 12:08 PM
Really are elite map difficultly level scaled up I think, just before few minutes I ran elite tindrin it was really tough then before it use to be.

intizamfamily888
04-26-2016, 12:09 PM
What's challenging about one shots from mobs that shouldn't be able to one shot without warning?
Atleast tanks are useful now and yey tanks got an aggro update

Bmwmsix
04-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Dear sts This elite up scale without proper loot implementation makes absolutely no senseAs th gold earning is still soo freaking and cs still down!

ilhanna
04-26-2016, 02:34 PM
I think STS needs to fine tune their sense of balance. There is a limit to difficult and challenging before they segue into boring and frustrating. When people think they're just wasting time and money getting nothing while being one shot by Shuyal giants with buggy red zone, they'll mutiny.

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 03:12 PM
They will implement a new system where u will be able to drop mythics and arcanes feom elites

U dont got what i mean lol

thekragle
04-26-2016, 03:16 PM
When I asked if they could make elites interesting again and add loot, I never wanted the elite levels scaled up. I want them the same as they are, but with the appropriate rewards and new stuff to hunt.

Elite Tinidrin should drop higher end equipment and pet eggs while elite dead city should drop lower end older equipment and pet eggs. Thats what I was hoping for so everyone could play based on thier current stat and equipment levels and still feel like there was a reason to run elite levels.

If they scale everything and its ultra hard with the same old loot we are used to that wont motivate anyone. Just my two cents.....

RYYUKK
04-26-2016, 03:24 PM
When I asked if they could make elites interesting again and add loot, I never wanted the elite levels scaled up. I want them the same as they are, but with the appropriate rewards and new stuff to hunt.

Elite Tinidrin should drop higher end equipment and pet eggs while elite dead city should drop lower end older equipment and pet eggs. Thats what I was hoping for so everyone could play based on thier current stat and equipment levels and still feel like there was a reason to run elite levels.

If they scale everything and its ultra hard with the same old loot we are used to that wont motivate anyone. Just my two cents.....

u want a easy elites but best loot , lmfao u are just a lazy guy..if keep scaling those maps everyone will run with parties, that is the idea, or u want pure full geared people running solo and looting everything pretty easy and fast then most of us?

thekragle
04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
u want a easy elites but best loot , lmfao u are just a lazy guy..if keep scaling those maps everyone will run with parties, that is the idea, or u want pure full geared people running solo and looting everything pretty easy and fast then most of us?

No I dont want best loot for easy. I want new loot added to all elite areas but loot should be scaled to difficulty so good loot on easier maps but best loot on really hard maps. Thats all I am saying. Rewards should be based on how hard the maps are.

DarrenPR
04-26-2016, 04:07 PM

I said the same thing here --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?314363-Alienating-Solo-Players

Carapace replied and said they made some changes for mobs at lvl 61+ that seemingly made their way to lvl 56 mobs. Fix coming soon™

Kaziscate
04-26-2016, 05:02 PM
Elites are hard now because they are scaled to level and we don't really have the stats yet to have the elites be as easy as they used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
04-26-2016, 05:45 PM
Good conversation. We are working on an idea to make it more worthwhile to run Elites, no matter what level. We'll try to get it in this week, if not then next for sure. More info in the community update tomorrow.

Thx,

- g

thekragle
04-26-2016, 06:29 PM
Sweet!! Thx for the update, g.

Asron9
04-26-2016, 06:32 PM
No I dont want best loot for easy. I want new loot added to all elite areas but loot should be scaled to difficulty so good loot on easier maps but best loot on really hard maps. Thats all I am saying. Rewards should be based on how hard the maps are.
1+ I agree with you

Fredystern
04-26-2016, 06:39 PM
If ur lvl was 56 then the mobs lvl will around 56 too. Its happen to nearly all elites ur lvl was the pne who scale the mobs damage and health, do you remember that the first goblin event didnt make the lvl zone diffrent? My friend join a lvl 6 player and the mobs didnt different from thr goblin in brackenridge, but when 41 open the room the mobs scaled to 41 too dont blame sts please, just wait for ur gear coming then it wont be that hard anymore

Justg
04-26-2016, 06:42 PM
1+ I agree with you

We agree as well. Our challenge here is to have incremental rewards between the big payoffs, but not topple the economy.

We know you would like to get more out of your farming efforts. We're working on it, more soon!

keith78
04-26-2016, 07:35 PM
I agree. Im running ashral too and rentail. We struggle ending the map cause its too hard for us. Even parking mobs isnt enough.

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

ilhanna
04-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Good conversation. We are working on an idea to make it more worthwhile to run Elites, no matter what level. We'll try to get it in this week, if not then next for sure. More info in the community update tomorrow.

Thx,

- g

The main idea is to have elite difficulty appropriate for that level (Ren'gol should be harder than Tindirin, which should be harder than Shuyal and so on; no blanket buffing of difficulty); hard enough to require good gear (but not necessarily full high end jewels); not normal easy but something doable by a skilled (not necessarily LB timed runners, but definitely experienced in running elite) party to do in less than 15 min at most (that's how long an effigy buff lasts). Fine tune, don't slam the dials to the max. And please have them tested first with devs in average gear and stats.

Asron9
04-26-2016, 11:02 PM
We agree as well. Our challenge here is to have incremental rewards between the big payoffs, but not topple the economy.

We know you would like to get more out of your farming efforts. We're working on it, more soon!
Thank You Justg [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Att
04-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Loving the new updates spamming pots and shooting at the same time is really challenging ;) plus using ankhs makes it more fun :p . With 25 ping i can dodge skills like a boss ;D

MasterP
04-27-2016, 03:37 AM
have a look at this ridiculous scaling asap. people who are on the ap points lb or close to finishing aps, had it easy all this time with non scaled maps. Add in the fact that some of them have really well geared/rich friends/skilled friends. Achieving those aps would have been a simple feat, given time n dedication. What about the rest of us now? Who have to struggle even further cos of the scaling, without geared/ rich friends/skilled friends. given that it is HIGHLY unfair that you do this scaling nonsense now. its only fair that it is reverted to some degree of normalcy.

Plqgue
04-27-2016, 09:50 AM
They scaled them to 61+
Carapace said it on a earlier thread