PDA

View Full Version : Mages, Bears, or Archers?

Leli
07-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Whats your prefered character type? dex mages, str mages or int mages? str bears, int bears, or dex bears? Dex archers, str archers, or int archers? or all of them? :)

Flowman
07-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Wrong forum bro. You want Pocket Legends General Discussion.
I didn't think it was this hard to distinguish PL from SL on the forum page...but maybe I'm just a super human?

Zeus
07-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Wrong forum bro. You want Pocket Legends General Discussion.
I didn't think it was this hard to distinguish PL from SL on the forum page...but maybe I'm just a super human?

I often have trouble differentiating when on my iPhone. On a computer it is quite easy to tell. That may be why all of the misposts are happening.

Leli, the answer to your question is Pure Int Mage all the way. If not that, Int to wear MM then 67 dex for the 2 hit 8 armor ring.

Phoenixking
07-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Dex archer is my fave then str mage and dex bear

Register
07-22-2011, 04:00 PM
i like either pure int mage or dual spec str dex bird.

Flowman
07-22-2011, 04:36 PM
I often have trouble differentiating when on my iPhone. On a computer it is quite easy to tell. That may be why all of the misposts are happening.

Leli, the answer to your question is Pure Int Mage all the way. If not that, Int to wear MM then 67 dex for the 2 hit 8 armor ring.

Ahh true forgot about the phone people.
I only ever come on the forums on my laptop, so I was beginning to wonder how SO many people mess up.

Snippet
07-22-2011, 05:21 PM
I miss clicked the other day on my computer that has a 42 inch screen. Lol it happens. I didnt post a new topic or anything. But got caught up on pl lol

Mkcecil
07-23-2011, 01:44 AM
Int mage, dex bear, str bird :) wrong forum btw but no biggy let the posts continue! Lol

GRriley
08-27-2011, 10:40 AM
That's a hard one,Archers are good if you like to keep a lot of health since they can shoot at long range,but Mages and Warriors have kick but powers!I would be a mage but of course,they look like girls...

Kakatoa91
08-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Was dual dex/str bear. Now testin this weekend dex/int and it is really fun.
For mage prefer pure int or pally.
Bird, only pure they look too silly with other gear :)