PDA

View Full Version : Find that post!

Haikus
07-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Well, it's thundering/ lightning/ raining super hard outside. Don't want to fool with mother nature, so using 3G. PL, doesn't get along with my phone, nor, SL. So, rather annoy people in game, I'll do it, here. :rolleyes:

Simple as this. I give you a type of player, there avatar, what type of poster they are, and are they active. Last but not least, I give a description of the post. All you have to do, is Find that post! Give me the name of the player and the thread title, or the thread link. That, or quote the thread, on this thread.

Example:

Type of Player: Entertaining.

Type of Poster: Informative, fun, nice, etc.

Active or Inactive: Active

The Description of the Post: Stolen Identity. Wanting to know the name of the person, but he flees.

The way you answer:

Name of Player: Mysticaldream

Thread Title: This is not, repeat, NOT me!!!!!!!!!!! or

Thread Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4857-This-is-not-repeat-NOT-me!!!!!!!!!!!

OR:

Quote the post:
Dude, they are pretending to be us, in real life that's illegal. I am not trying to compare this to real life identity theft, because that is more serious, but why should we be aloud to go around pretending we are someone we aren't? Pu yourself in out place, I really doubt that you would be happy about that. They aren't necessarily going to report, they will probably just delete that character. Either way, I am fine with people having similar names to me. Like mysticaltails ( ;) ) mysticalman, and even kungfu, since that is such a common name now, but when people are when letter off from my name, especially since it isn't that common compared to others, that bothers me.

Also, it isn't like it was an accident, in town, I asked who he was and why he had that name, right away he left, and ran away!

Bold the piece of the quote I gave you.

Hope you don't mind me using you, buddy. :) Or, if shall I say, Mysticaldrean. :rolleyes:

Simple, enough? Ok.

Type of Player: Funny.

Avatar: Jumping one. Feet off ground with little lines under soles of feet.

Type of Poster: Funny, informative at times, etc.

Active or Inactive: Inactive. :(

The Description of the Post: You're mine, until you learn how to play.

If people enjoy these, I might do some more. Note, if I do one, and it's you. Please don't give away the answer. I'll compensate you with 25k or so. If you aren't a friend. If you do, I'll just give another quote. Thanks, in advance.

Prizes are: 100k or 2000 SL credits. I'm poor there, and I haven't really been on. If 5000 doesn't seem like alot. (That's all my money there, I think.)

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this harder, more challenging, etc. Let me know. (Like, I'm thinking about removing, telling the avatar?) Post here, or pm me.

Thanks, and goodluck!:)

Darkfader
07-22-2011, 05:09 PM
You can't really make this any harder if you going to give quote of post. Search button works ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14137-Is-anyone-here-in-enough-denial-to-think-they-can-keep-up-once-PC-users-start-gaming&p=137781&viewfull=1#post137781

Only way is reconstruct his post in your own words so ppl can't use straight search, tell in your own words what that post tells about. :)

Register
07-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Nice generalisation, Asshat, go read my posts and find me a lamentation about direction of gameplay after a large change, till then your mine sweetcakes.

gotcha jonboy!

EDIT: Doh! He got it!

EDIT EDIT: he didnt say the name! I win!

Haikus
07-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Wow, I didn't know that. That was alot of typing for nothing. What if I give some of the post? Does it still take you?

And no, register. I didn't know it'd be that easy. Hold on.

Register
07-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Wow, I didn't know that. That was alot of typing for nothing. What if I give some of the post?

it would still give it away ; )

Darkfader
07-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Wow, I didn't know that. That was alot of typing for nothing. What if I give some of the post? Does it still take you?

And no, register. I didn't know it'd be that easy. Hold on.

Well all I did was searching with keyword asshat and got 6results. Then quick reading trough and boom.

Haikus
07-22-2011, 05:14 PM
it would still give it away ; )

Wow, well this failed. Let me see if there's anyway for me to fix this. Eating, atm. I'll see if I can come up with something else, because that's a bummer. I honestly didn't know that.

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Lol--weird synchronicity. I was thinking about Jonboy this morning, wishing he'd come back and revive the idea of Guildless since guilds are so close. :)

Register
07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Wow, well this failed. Let me see if there's anyway for me to fix this. Eating, atm. I'll see if I can come up with something else, because that's a bummer. I honestly didn't know that.

haha...you could do the same thing but remove the quote and just have people guess the person? but you would need better descriptions of em and have small prizes.

Haikus
07-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Lol--weird synchronicity. I was thinking about Jonboy this morning, wishing he'd come back and revive the idea of Guildless since guilds are so close. :)

I love him. :(

haha...you could do the same thing but remove the quote and just have people guess the person? but you would need better descriptions of em and have small prizes.

Hmm. You are on to something. Let me eat, first.

You can't really make this any harder if you going to give quote of post. Search button works ;)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14137-Is-anyone-here-in-enough-denial-to-think-they-can-keep-up-once-PC-users-start-gaming&p=137781&viewfull=1#post137781

Only way is reconstruct his post in your own words so ppl can't use straight search, tell in your own words what that post tells about. :)

Didn't see the edit. Nice, suggestion. Thanks, you two. I might do that, shall I remake the thread with clearer/better rules, or just edit this one, and have my fail live on through these forums? :D

Also, thanks for being honest, and letting me know how you found it so fast, Dark. Kudos to you, 50k on the house.

:)

Haikus
07-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Sorry for the double post. Is this any better?

Type of Player: Informative.

Avatar: Bear's Hell-scream Skill. With a bear's head sticking through it.

Type of Poster: Smart, happy, etc.

Active or Inactive: Active

The Description of the Post: Hates when people copies names.

Meh, this seems too challenging, now. I'll have to come up with something new.

CanonicalKoi
07-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Awww....it's only because you haven't eaten. Go eat! Or I'll get all naggy and crap. ;) And yeah, I loved Jonboy and his sense of humor. It was a loss when he left us. :(

Slush
07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Just by reading the descrpiption I knew it was Jonboy.

Flowman
07-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Name of Player: BeardedBear

Thread Title: This is not, repeat, NOT me!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-repeat-NOT-me!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guy just made a bear called MustachedBear. I couldn't believe it!

Oh wait, that's just my new shiv bear. Watch your neck fools!

Last Activity: Today 8:07am (my times are messed up, but today is today)
Made a joke so I'll assume he's happy?

This one is too vague. He doesn't directly say he "hates" people who copy names, but makes a joke about someone taking his name but it was really him.

Haikus
07-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Awww....it's only because you haven't eaten. Go eat! Or I'll get all naggy and crap. ;) And yeah, I loved Jonboy and his sense of humor. It was a loss when he left us. :(

Lol. Noob's Cheerleader? D: Does that make Rauen, my butler, Jeffrey? :rolleyes: Yeah, Bogan shall live on in our hearts! :o

Just by reading the descrpiption I knew it was Jonboy.

Sure, you did. ;)

Name of Player: BeardedBear

Thread Title: This is not, repeat, NOT me!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-repeat-NOT-me!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Activity: Today 8:07am (my times are messed up, but today is today)
Made a joke so I'll assume he's happy?

This one is too vague. He doesn't directly say he "hates" people who copy names, but makes a joke about someone taking his name but it was really him.

Nah, I'm just coming up with a new idea. It was actually Crim.

So who is the original/nice one? Ive only seen a bear but never thought to stop and count the "o"s. I hate it when people arent original and copy the names of others.

Meh, this failed. Going to make a new one, when my mind starts working, again. I'm super tired. I'll come up with something tomorrow.

CanonicalKoi
07-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Lol. Noob's Cheerleader? D: Does that make Rauen, my butler, Jeffrey? :rolleyes: Yeah, Bogan shall live on in our hearts! :o

No, that'd make Rauen your short-order sammich cook. (And really....Jeffrey?) Griev is still a player-to-be-named-later. :rolleyes: Ghazaal is trying (trying, I say!) to keep up with Noob as he tries to snag 500k (or 400k, depending) off Otu for making it to PvE 60/61 level-cap. :cool:

ETA: There. Sig changed. Better? :D