PDA

View Full Version : Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Sun's pvp kills?

Sun
07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
THEY'RE OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7899/over9k.jpg

Getting closer to the big 10k... :D

Register
07-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Grats! I was thinking of that quote earlier today!

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Sun's PvP kills?

It's over 9000!!!

WHAT 9000!
**Sun comes in**

WHAT THE FU-
**Explosion**

Drop dead

^^
I got the drop dead thing from DBZ...vegeta says it...

Survivorfan
07-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Congrats, Never played with your twink but from what I've read, Sunblocks is AMAZING!

AdinoEznite
07-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Grats! I was thinking of that quote earlier today!

Originally Posted by Nappa

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Sun's PvP kills?

Originally Posted by Vegeta

It's over 9000!!!

Originally Posted by Nappa

WHAT 9000!
**Sun comes in**

Originally Posted by Vegeta

WHAT THE FU-
**Explosion**

Originally Posted by Sun

Drop dead
^^
I got the drop dead thing from DBZ...vegeta says it...

awesome :)

@ Sun congrats man how long have you had that twink?
only seen you once in pvp lol

Sun
07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
About...4-5 months, maybe? I haven't played actively throughout though.

Zerious
07-22-2011, 07:24 PM
ok i know kdr doesn't mean anything.... but at that level, you deal with rushers and near-clone twinks..... Gotta give props there

Pvpdexbear
07-22-2011, 08:39 PM
u do know that their power lvl is around 40k

RickyxTan88
07-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Frieza- Your nothing you little saiyn monkey!!!!
Lol jk

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Low level PvP is 75% gear, 24% skill usage and comboes(not much around that level xD) and 1% actual skill and luck.
Currently 66.7% of twinks around 10-15 are dex bears.
Needless to say, to be decent at level 10-15 PvP get the following:
Level 5/15 Expert/Artisan
Maxed Rage, some Stomp, rest into some slash
Founders Helm
Talon+Wing(Shield works)
A dex Ring
A idkwth green hat(no pink hats????:U)
Get all that and you are Sunblocks.

Otukura
07-22-2011, 08:48 PM
ok i know kdr doesn't mean anything.... but at that level, you deal with rushers and near-clone twinks..... Gotta give props there

Not to mention Sun only fights twinks :) No noob-farming from him.

Grats dude!!

Pvpdexbear
07-22-2011, 08:48 PM
i dont like founders helmet basically cheating in pvp since most of us never started playing while beta was still out so its not fair if some people get the advantage

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 08:50 PM
Sorry to say this but I know a few twinks who just make a level 10 noob on another iPod and sit there all day getting a good KDR, sad to see what PvP seems like for those people.

Whirlzap
07-22-2011, 08:51 PM
i dont like founders helmet basically cheating in pvp since most of us never started playing while beta was still out so its not fair if some people get the advantage
Don't EVEN start about it.
I was only stating what the probable equips Sun wore were.
Of course he has his tactics, I've beaten some people with Founder's Helm before myself.
It's only an extra 5 armor and 5 damage, Sun would still be decent without it.

Otukura
07-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Don't EVEN start about it.
I was only stating what the probable equips Sun wore were.
Of course he has his tactics, I've beaten some people with Founder's Helm before myself.
It's only an extra 5 armor and 5 damage, Sun would still be decent without it.

Sun with founders = owns everyone
Sun without founders = still owns everyone, just takes an extra hundredth of a second.

And... um.. not quite his build -- he sorta gave it away when he posted a picture. Unless he's changed it, not quite that.

Pvpdexbear
07-22-2011, 09:12 PM
theres only one weakness to sun's armor: believe me i only kill him 1/3 times

elianel
07-22-2011, 10:41 PM
i only have 3 kill :p

Conradin
07-22-2011, 11:27 PM
theres only one weakness to sun's armor: believe me i only kill him 1/3 times

Sun, this guys callin you out Do I hear a challenge? Fight Fight Fight Fight

Pvpdexbear
07-22-2011, 11:31 PM
-_- we were in a private pvp match

Sun
07-22-2011, 11:59 PM
Low level PvP is 75% gear, 24% skill usage and comboes(not much around that level xD) and 1% actual skill and luck.
Currently 66.7% of twinks around 10-15 are dex bears.
Needless to say, to be decent at level 10-15 PvP get the following:
Level 5/15 Expert/Artisan
Maxed Rage, some Stomp, rest into some slash
Founders Helm
Talon+Wing(Shield works)
A dex Ring
A idkwth green hat(no pink hats????:U)
Get all that and you are Sunblocks.

A few things...yes, it's no secret that gear plays an enormous role at this level. A twink will beat someone that isnt twinked 100% of the time. but what does it come down to then, when twinks using almost identical gear fight each other? Using myself as an example, I've fought twinks that have literally worn the EXACT same gear as me, (including founders) and beaten them 10 to 3 or less in a 1v1. You could say luck plays a role in some kills sure, but with that kind of kill consistency there has to be another factor. based on your list of requirements, there's probably around 20 or 30 "Sunblocks" running around lvl 10-15 pvp.

Also regarding founders, there's no doubt that it's an advantage. How significant an advantage it is is kind of open to interpretation, but an advantage nonetheless. But if anyone asks me to fight them without founders I take it off without any problem. I'd ask the same thing if I were on the other end.

And no, I've never farmed kills to get a good kdr using another device. of course not all 9000 kills are against top of the line dexbear twinks, but I'd say at least 60-70% of them are. I'd say I probably fight level 12's and 15's more frequently than I fight 10's anyways too. And I'm always down for some 1v1, just send me a message in game!!

RickyxTan88
07-23-2011, 12:27 AM
You guys are really taking such a silly post very seriously. Calm down and be chill. Can't any of you pull a Goku?

Physiologic
07-23-2011, 12:35 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ley1bjfDcP1qfaih8o1_400.jpg

Sun
07-23-2011, 12:35 AM
You guys are really taking such a silly post very seriously. Calm down and be chill. Can't any of you pull a Goku?

(: (: (:

Pvpdexbear
07-23-2011, 08:59 AM
A few things...yes, it's no secret that gear plays an enormous role at this level. A twink will beat someone that isnt twinked 100% of the time. but what does it come down to then, when twinks using almost identical gear fight each other? Using myself as an example, I've fought twinks that have literally worn the EXACT same gear as me, (including founders) and beaten them 10 to 3 or less in a 1v1. You could say luck plays a role in some kills sure, but with that kind of kill consistency there has to be another factor. based on your list of requirements, there's probably around 20 or 30 "Sunblocks" running around lvl 10-15 pvp.

Also regarding founders, there's no doubt that it's an advantage. How significant an advantage it is is kind of open to interpretation, but an advantage nonetheless. But if anyone asks me to fight them without founders I take it off without any problem. I'd ask the same thing if I were on the other end.

And no, I've never farmed kills to get a good kdr using another device. of course not all 9000 kills are against top of the line dexbear twinks, but I'd say at least 60-70% of them are. I'd say I probably fight level 12's and 15's more frequently than I fight 10's anyways too. And I'm always down for some 1v1, just send me a message in game!! true but i never ask anyone to take off founders since its a good pratice to ur new skills and trying to conquer it

Register
07-23-2011, 09:25 AM
true but i never ask anyone to take off founders since its a good pratice to ur new skills and trying to conquer it

even with founders, its not much of a boost. Think about it! 5 damage. ok. How many times do you hit the enemy with auto? About...4. Then either u or them die. Thats 20 extra damage. 20 extra damage doesnt even add up to one extra hit. so its still 4. not much of a difference. 5 armor. ok. so the enemy does 5 less damage on u if u wear it. That about 20 less dmg in the fight. So somebody wearing f. helm gets about a 40 boost. Still not a single extra hit. yes, it could decide a match but it will still be very close. And there is crit but thats that 1% luck. If you want to be a qood pvp'er you would shutup about the founders helm and find a way to beat it.

IMO, builds are too similar lmao. So i tested two new skill builds and found something. HIGH CRUSHING BLOW SUCKS. SO DOES 4 RAGE 3 CRuSHING BLOW. Cb can slow down a fight substantially however.