PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

kaijustorm
07-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Hello there, I just wanted to say thanx for having this forum. I've been playing PL since February and I just recently found these forums. There's ALOT of great info on here that I would have otherwise not known about if I hadn't found this. My hats off to the devs for making an outstanding (and addicting) game! Hope to see ppl in game, my sn is kaijustorm.

TechniShock
07-23-2011, 12:30 AM
Hello! welcome to the forums! If you need any help just ask us and we'll help you!

JadedSkatePunk17
07-23-2011, 02:45 AM
How come I can't change anything on my account. I try to upload a picture or whatever and it doesn't let me.

kaijustorm
07-23-2011, 04:03 AM
How come I can't change anything on my account. I try to upload a picture or whatever and it doesn't let me.

Well, for starters, make certain your image size is correct...if you're referring to your profile image, I'll be honest and say that I'm not certain as to how to do that but I do know that if you search the forums that somewhere there is help regarding that. As far as images for Signature Pics, the image must be no larger than 500pixelsx100pixels and be a smaller file size than 15kbs. How to get it uploaded? Click on your Settings tab up top, then click on Edit Signature on the left side, choose either option 1 or 2 under Upload Signature Picture, option two being a direct upload from your PC, browse for your image and click upload. The image should appear just above where it says Upload Signature Picture. Now in the Text field above, drag and drop the image right in the text field and you can now click the Save Signature Button. Then come back to the Edit Signature window as you did before and within the text field, the image should now be text for example: http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x337/xxxxxxx/My-Forum-Signature4.jpg . Or something very similar. In the brackets, [ ] ,where it says IMG and /IMG you want to replace it with sigpic and /sigpic. Then click on your Save Signature button once again. What this does is puts your signature image above the text field for preview and also makes it so that that uploaded signature pic will automatically be added to any of your future posts. Be certain that you check the tick box next to "Show your signature" at the bottom of your post's text field and Viola! your Signature Pic is automatically added to your posts. I hope this helps!, If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

ZeraJade
07-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Welcome :) I did the same thing- took me a while to make it to the forums. Glad we both did!