PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all players!(must read)

Enjoy
04-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Hey everyone
yes, I was scammed at least 40 m. I'm not making this thread to cry and go into details about this but i will warn all players to be very careful because there are scammers out there. Now what happened was not really preventable it was just my bad luck.. Jus learn from my mistake and change ur pass every month and make sure it consists of numbers and letters because it could potentially save ur account. If you would like to help me then please look out for my gears and don't buy them. If you see them just contact me as I'd really like to speak to the scammer. Ik who has done it seen as they deleted their line, deleted me off fl n went offline when in pmed them. I won't leave their ign but I will leave some pics of the gear that was stolen in hope that this may prevent people from buying it from the scammer. Gl to all be careful!:)

Enjoy
04-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Sadly there were many more items,vanities,gold and even an ign.

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 07:52 AM
True.. Today a scammer wanted to buy my dragon hunter staff.. He was offering 3m for full fortified mind staff.. he tried to scam changing gold amount from 3,000,000 to 300,000..1 zero difference.
I cancelled trade and he started to call me nab.. -_-
Another one in ignore list..
Off auction deals should be checked properly
Happy merching! :)

Eagleye
04-27-2016, 08:00 AM
Stopped reading after "now what happened was not really preventable" and "change your pass every month" getting scammed is 99.9% preventable outside of "duping" and you wouldn't need to change your pass ever ,let alone every month if you didn't share your info. saying things like it wasn't preventable is just an outright lie and sounds ridiculous

Kingslaughter
04-27-2016, 08:23 AM
Stopped reading after "now what happened was not really preventable" and "change your pass every month" getting scammed is 99.9% preventable outside of "duping" and you wouldn't need to change your pass ever ,let alone every month if you didn't share your info. saying things like it wasn't preventable is just an outright lie and sounds ridiculous

How about if he login from facebook acc....u know nowaday its very easy to hack facebook pass....*to the op iam sorry for ur loss...

Shackler
04-27-2016, 09:05 AM
I'm sorry for your loss but those images dont prove sth.. Dont get me wrong.. 2 items with eye gems.. There are many of them. And 3 of them has para. They may look like they're on 1st gem slot. The line changes when item get sold and sometimes when you relog. For example i have a grand rein blood gem on my glint armor. It was on first slot atm. But everytime i relog, its slot changes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrce
04-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Actually how would they know your facebook account when the one you use to login is NOT the one you actually use? Good luck trying to figure out my login ID to begin with.

tomsawer
04-27-2016, 12:57 PM
Anyone with common sense knows if a hacker wants your information credit card ( whatever it might be) 99% of the time an excellent hacker can get it ,may not be quick but with time they will get it.
Best any of us regular people can do is make your passwords harder to figure out, and yes change them periodically. Another tip is to clean your cache cookies and for God sake stay away from adult sites ...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Origin
04-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Ouch. Hope you've gained something from all of this, despite all.. am sure you'll get back on ur feet real quick! :)

Lawpvp
04-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Hey everyone
yes, I was scammed at least 40 m. I'm not making this thread to cry and go into details about this but i will warn all players to be very careful because there are scammers out there. Now what happened was not really preventable it was just my bad luck.. Jus learn from my mistake and change ur pass every month and make sure it consists of numbers and letters because it could potentially save ur account. If you would like to help me then please look out for my gears and don't buy them. If you see them just contact me as I'd really like to speak to the scammer. Ik who has done it seen as they deleted their line, deleted me off fl n went offline when in pmed them. I won't leave their ign but I will leave some pics of the gear that was stolen in hope that this may prevent people from buying it from the scammer. Gl to all be careful!:)

cough*handledlvl16rogue*cough