PDA

View Full Version : Can india too have a flag In al?

canbolt
04-27-2016, 11:26 AM
I see that about 30% of gamers of al are Indians but we don't have a flag to show our pride in our country please introduce the Indian flag also in the store.

All Indians would love to have it as we are very patriotic

Thanks sts --

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Agreed :D Indian flag should be in game

bonjovi3223
04-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Awaiting permission from Mr Modi.

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-27-2016, 02:16 PM
+1 Hope STS hears this! :)

intizamfamily888
04-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Although im not indo still +1 from me

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
04-27-2016, 03:30 PM
Although im not indo still +1 from me

They are asking for india flag, not Indonesia flag.

Pinkmint
04-27-2016, 03:35 PM
I agree. Sts bring us the INDIAN flag

intizamfamily888
04-27-2016, 03:36 PM
They are asking for india flag, not Indonesia flag.
My bad wanted to type indian:-)

reiewaun
04-27-2016, 05:30 PM
Greek flag is not available though we are many on game and time keepers my guild top5 we are greeks the leaders.so+1 to this thread make flags of nations like india.greece etc post below flag u wish to see on game

canbolt
04-28-2016, 07:46 AM
Yeah u right

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Muhammad Asraf
04-28-2016, 08:15 AM
Agree! also add Malaysian flag in AL...

Yes
04-28-2016, 08:56 AM
Yeah we need Malaysian Flag too =)

konafez
04-28-2016, 01:52 PM
+1 to this

Though I'm not from India , I support anyone who wants to show love for there country

Schnitzel
04-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Sorry to crash the party, but this has been suggested countless amount of times.
Not just an Indian banner, but many other countries as well.

It'll be awesome to see some new country banners, but so far, the answer has always been along the lines of "When the game was released, they took the top couple of countries that seemed to have the highest player count and created flags for them"

canbolt
04-29-2016, 12:07 PM
WE NEED A FLAG STS!!! Please

Rosybuds
04-29-2016, 07:27 PM
Just about too ask the same thing Can My Country have a flag Im Not English Never have been and when filling in poles it Asks are you English Scottish Irish or Welsh So Please Could I have a Scottish Flag I know im pobably the only Scottish Player in the whole of A/L But Im Running around with a Union Jack Above my Head My Father would be turning in his grave. PLEASE PUT UP A ST.ANDREWS FLAG ITS ONLY A WHITE FLAG WITH A BLUE CROSS THREW IT LIKE A KISS A KISS FOR SCOTLAND Pls Guys its only One I know you wont make Tons of cash out of it but I payed my dues Ive stuck by you since 2010 when it was just Apple who could play P/L until the children of the corn arrived ;) In 2011 Please give me the option too buy my Flag One Scottish Player Surely I deserve a Flag too just, Remember and Always know within every girl their is a Princess with A Strength of a Warrior ...... Cmon I deserve too get My St.Andrews Flag for That !!!!

Ardbeg
04-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Just about too ask the same thing Can My Country have a flag Im Not English Never have been and when filling in poles it Asks are you English Scottish Irish or Welsh So Please Could I have a Scottish Flag I know im pobably the only Scottish Player in the whole of A/L But Im Running around with a Union Jack Above my Head My Father would be turning in his grave. PLEASE PUT UP A ST.ANDREWS FLAG ITS ONLY A WHITE FLAG WITH A BLUE CROSS THREW IT LIKE A KISS A KISS FOR SCOTLAND Pls Guys its only One I know you wont make Tons of cash out of it but I payed my dues Ive stuck by you since 2010 when it was just Apple who could play P/L until the children of the corn arrived ;) In 2011 Please give me the option too buy my Flag One Scottish Player Surley I deserve a Flag too just, Remember and Always know within every girl their is a Princess with A Strength of a Warrior ...... Cmon I deserve too get My St.Andrews Flag for That !!!!

No punctuation, no flag!

Rosybuds
04-29-2016, 07:54 PM
No punctuation, no flag!

L.M.A.O Make me a flag Arbeg ....... !!!!!!! Gooo on ... <3

Ardbeg
04-29-2016, 08:02 PM
L.M.A.O Make me a flag Arbeg ....... !!!!!!! Gooo on ... <3

Not even spelling my name right? Your country is lost!

Ardbeg
04-29-2016, 08:28 PM
I'm confused uhm....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's very easy: Stg decided to choose the country banners after some 80-20 pareto principle: 20 percent banners of all countries which cover 80 percent of the games population, just to give you the idea. This decision was made to save memory estate for other game assets. Everyone fights for his country flag although almost noone wears them outside of soccer championships.

Redjellydonut
04-29-2016, 08:32 PM
Hmm alot of countries dont have flags... Not just india

Motherless_Child
04-30-2016, 09:21 AM
No punctuation, no flag!

LOL... Not making fun of anyone but, this reminds me of a time when I was in high school and we had to write a paper...... I turned it in, EVERYTHING was ALL caps and there was NO punctuation......

THe teacher graded it, handed it back to me with a huge circled "F" in red ink and correction marks in red ink ALL OVER the paper.... That was so funny...............

Coalhouse
04-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Just about too ask the same thing Can My Country have a flag Im Not English Never have been and when filling in poles it Asks are you English Scottish Irish or Welsh So Please Could I have a Scottish Flag I know im pobably the only Scottish Player in the whole of A/L But Im Running around with a Union Jack Above my Head My Father would be turning in his grave. PLEASE PUT UP A ST.ANDREWS FLAG ITS ONLY A WHITE FLAG WITH A BLUE CROSS THREW IT LIKE A KISS A KISS FOR SCOTLAND Pls Guys its only One I know you wont make Tons of cash out of it but I payed my dues Ive stuck by you since 2010 when it was just Apple who could play P/L until the children of the corn arrived ;) In 2011 Please give me the option too buy my Flag One Scottish Player Surely I deserve a Flag too just, Remember and Always know within every girl their is a Princess with A Strength of a Warrior ...... Cmon I deserve too get My St.Andrews Flag for That !!!!

So, you don't even know what "your" flag looks like:

The flag you describe is of the Russian Navy:

On another note the Welsh flag beats all others, it has a dragon on it! :single_eye:

No, I am not Welsh. Also, I can show how much "pride" I have in my country by not flying its flag(!)

Seoratrek
04-30-2016, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone,

We've commented on this several times in the past. When we put in the country banners, we pulled lists of all the different countries that had played Arcane Legends and made banners for the top twenty. We only did twenty because it takes memory to have new items. Texture memory is not infinite. We would rather keep space available for awesome new armor and weapons rather than make 200 country banners and be all-inclusive.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and for keeping the posts civil!