PDA

View Full Version : any shoe heads in here?

Jayche
07-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Insomnia attacking me, while I'm making this thread. As the title says, any shoe heads. Post pics, list your collections of your heat, or discuss particular favorite kicks if you can relate.

What I own and flipped in my sole journey:

J's:
'00 Concord XI
'01 bred XI
'01 royal I
'01 navy I
'02 white cement III
'03 bred XIII
'05 CG IV
'06 fr III
'06 fr V
'06 metallic V
'06 greenbean V
'07 playoff XIII
CDP III
CDP IV

Nike sb's:
Barfs
Broncos
Melbournes
Twin peeks
Brown packs
Old spice

Nike dunks:
Syracuse Co.jp
'00 3m obsidian
'09 3m sparks

Airmax:
'09 infareds
'03 zebra

That's all I can think of so far in this late freaking night. Im just interested how many shoe heads are in the STS forums. Post away.

RedRyder
07-23-2011, 08:40 AM
I used to be a Sneaker head.. But then I grew up. Bills Didn't allow me to continue my then insatiable hunger for sneakers. My kicks of choice were the Nike dunk sb's. My collections pretty much gone for years now (needed money for school.)

At one point, I had these

Money cats (lows&highs)
Mork & mindy's
Takashi 1's
Gibson's
Guns n roses (lows)
Freddy krueger's (not the samples, too rich for my blood lol)
Unlucky's (gave them away 2 months ago)
Hawaii's
Erie's
Supreme's (black & grey)
Sea crystals
MF dooms
Tiffany's (I shed a tear the day I sold them)
Jpack's

Amongst others, but my memories failing me now. The only sb's I kept were The morks and money cat lows. Now I just have a bunch of vans lol. But once I get a career going, I might jump back into the habit.

noobmigo
07-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Daum, those are all nice.

I didn't really collect shoes, but I might have a nice pair somewhere, and I was an autograph junkie. Kind of.

I had a pair of signed Kobe IV shoes.
GnR Nike Dunks or whatever.
Sea Crystals
CP3 signed Jordan CP3s.
Some other minor NBA players.
And a Clippers signed Hypermax.

Jayche
07-23-2011, 03:13 PM
I used to be a Sneaker head.. But then I grew up. Bills Didn't allow me to continue my then insatiable hunger for sneakers. My kicks of choice were the Nike dunk sb's. My collections pretty much gone for years now (needed money for school.)

At one point, I had these

Money cats (lows&highs)
Mork & mindy's
Takashi 1's
Gibson's
Guns n roses (lows)
Freddy krueger's (not the samples, too rich for my blood lol)
Unlucky's (gave them away 2 months ago)
Hawaii's
Erie's
Supreme's (black & grey)
Sea crystals
MF dooms
Tiffany's (I shed a tear the day I sold them)
Jpack's

Amongst others, but my memories failing me now. The only sb's I kept were The morks and money cat lows. Now I just have a bunch of vans lol. But once I get a career going, I might jump back into the habit.

Niiice. Yah same here. I recently got back into it. Couldn't pass up on being a shoe head. Ur sb rotation just heated my thread haha. Forgot I owned jpacks too. But damn, let go of the tiffs...must've been agonizing, as well as the supremes ><

Daum, those are all nice.

I didn't really collect shoes, but I might have a nice pair somewhere, and I was an autograph junkie. Kind of.

I had a pair of signed Kobe IV shoes.
GnR Nike Dunks or whatever.
Sea Crystals
CP3 signed Jordan CP3s.
Some other minor NBA players.
And a Clippers signed Hypermax.

Niice. Got an NBA head too! You got the memorabilia stuff. I once had the bred Kobe IV, lightest shoe to ever be be put on back in the day. And your sea crystals, blazers or mids?

So what u think bout Kobe going to Turkey for 1mil a year?

RedRyder
07-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I also had the what the dunks for like about 30 mins before I flipped them for $1.2k (bought em for $250)

I'll look through old pictures to see if I find any

Arguntom
07-23-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm a sneaker head but I'm only 16 and my folks don't feed my strong ambition for shoes :-(. Well Just recently I,got a job to help support my addiction so here goes:

Every pair of Lebron 8 v.1 and PS (except for South Beach, Entourage, and Sprites)

Nike Air Griffeys 1: Sport Red
Nike Air Max Deon Sanders: Gray/Black

I even have 2 pairs of custom elite socks in black/gold and gray/black :D Well those are all the important ones anyways.

Wishlist:
Lebron 8: Entourage / South Beach / Sprite
Supra Skytop or T.K. Society
Nike Air Yeezy (Just a pipe dream :-( )
Kobe IV (I thinks that's the number lol)

Jayche
07-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I also had the what the dunks for like about 30 mins before I flipped them for $1.2k (bought em for $250)

I'll look through old pictures to see if I find any

very nice. did you sell it through ebay or shoe forums? particularly solecollector.com or nsb.org?
imo, i would never get those heat, im about rockin, not stockin lol. id only go as far as silver boxed sb's to drop serious money.

I'm a sneaker head but I'm only 16 and my folks don't feed my strong ambition for shoes :-(. Well Just recently I,got a job to help support my addiction so here goes:

Every pair of Lebron 8 v.1 and PS (except for South Beach, Entourage, and Sprites)

Nike Air Griffeys 1: Sport Red
Nike Air Max Deon Sanders: Gray/Black

I even have 2 pairs of custom elite socks in black/gold and gray/black :D Well those are all the important ones anyways.

Wishlist:
Lebron 8: Entourage / South Beach / Sprite
Supra Skytop or T.K. Society
Nike Air Yeezy (Just a pipe dream :-( )
Kobe IV (I thinks that's the number lol)

very nice. i only liked one particular of lbj's, the ones before the one that are out right now, with the air bubble around the shoe. tan air yeezy's are nice, but gota have a good eye for those, lotta fake pushers. and kobe IV (4) imp are the best lookn KB's. but i also like the crazy 8s, still gota get me a pair of those, but not the recent retros..gona have a hard time with this pair. lol.

RedRyder
07-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Lol yea the wtd's were solely for profit. Too much going on with those kicks for my tastes. And I believe it was through
Solecollecter since nsb's users are mostly located on the west and I was to skeptical with shipping. There are loads of NYC members on SC, so I did a smooth meetup :)

Jayche
07-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Lol yea the wtd's were solely for profit. Too much going on with those kicks for my tastes. And I believe it was through
Solecollecter since nsb's users are mostly located on the west and I was to skeptical with shipping. There are loads of NYC members on SC, so I did a smooth meetup :)

for sure, i thought opposite, nsb had consistent mods helping cases. and yah, iss has a lot of east coast lol. but i used to not trust iss users, lotta double users and fake pushers, so then i just built up my feedback and only dealt with the grade A+ users on iss. nsb now doesnt have a good marketplace compared to iss. also about the west/east coast ppl, ppl from the west overprice their stuff lol...thats why i like shopping with the east coast sellers too.

anyways, what pair are u gona cop once ur back in the game?

RedRyder
07-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Depends what happens to be out, or when I start buying again lol. Still undecided if I wanna get back into sb's, or supra's instead. Maybe both

Jayche
07-24-2011, 02:27 PM
haha for sure. go w both, get the best of both worlds. the neon j packs imo are pretty nice blue boxes.

i just cant wait for the end of the year for good j pick-ups. stoked bout it.

razerfingers
07-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Vans
Air jordans
Osiris
Emerica
Dc
Nike
Addidas
Fila
And thats all i can think of atm

RedRyder
07-24-2011, 02:44 PM
haha for sure. go w both, get the best of both worlds. the neon j packs imo are pretty nice blue boxes.

i just cant wait for the end of the year for good j pick-ups. stoked bout it.

I have a friend in town that has the neon jpack samples.... 1of2. All the Asians in my town pack some serious heat

Jayche
07-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Vans
Air jordans
Osiris
Emerica
Dc
Nike
Addidas
Fila
And thats all i can think of atm

niice, interested in what kind of jordans and nikes u got.

I have a friend in town that has the neon jpack samples.... 1of2. All the Asians in my town pack some serious heat

damn, nice. hahahaha, asians are serious about their kicks. im filippino, and it becomes a necessity to have heat on your feet lol. just the other day, saw someone with purple pigeons, and that kinda enticed my sb game to start again...idk if i should though lol.

razerfingers
07-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Haha ummm old nikes and jordans i forgot what they called now an days gotta pay phone bill to dad so i dont get as much shoes wish i could get some new nikes and jordans lol

RedRyder
07-24-2011, 07:44 PM
niice, interested in what kind of jordans and nikes u got.

damn, nice. hahahaha, asians are serious about their kicks. im filippino, and it becomes a necessity to have heat on your feet lol. just the other day, saw someone with purple pigeons, and that kinda enticed my sb game to start again...idk if i should though lol.

Oh how can I forget the pigeons.... They were my favorite. The purple and grey just went together like white on rice. Classic colorway and loved the materials. I had them a size too big and eventually parted with them :/ I also looked for the pigeon patches but couldn't find any legit ones anywhere.

It's all filipino's in my town actually haha, they're heat always pushed me to try and 1 up them, but between these 3 particular guys, they have every piece of an heat ever to be released. With the exception of super rare pairs like the iron maidens etc.

Man all this talk is making me want to get back in the game :p I think I'll start with getting the Olympic dunk highs (the all gold ones with black soles)

Jayche
07-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Oh how can I forget the pigeons.... They were my favorite. The purple and grey just went together like white on rice. Classic colorway and loved the materials. I had them a size too big and eventually parted with them :/ I also looked for the pigeon patches but couldn't find any legit ones anywhere.

It's all filipino's in my town actually haha, they're heat always pushed me to try and 1 up them, but between these 3 particular guys, they have every piece of an heat ever to be released. With the exception of super rare pairs like the iron maidens etc.

Man all this talk is making me want to get back in the game :p I think I'll start with getting the Olympic dunk highs (the all gold ones with black soles)

Hahahaha. Damn flips with their shoes...and for the patches, iss had some around their marketplace while I was on their religiously. But yah, I like the old kicks, better materials used. And haha, how do those look like? I say you do it and get back now...haha jkjk.