PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] About new Hate/Aggro system

extrapayah
04-27-2016, 01:10 PM
tbh with correctly spammed chest splitter from warrior, we should be able to hold aggro good enough, even with old system, but the new system makes it easier to hold new bosses, especially the brothers from underhul, now i can easily make them tight enough, coming to me. But, there is ridiculous amount of hate from heal over time buff, especially sorcerer's lifegiver mana over time upgrade.

while my warrior under this buff, enemy that i encounter, will always go to the sorcerer who give me the buff (where proximity should be counted as part of the new hate system), even though the sorcerer is far away from their leash range.

i think you should reconsider toning down the aggro caused by this heal over time buff, especially mana over time upgrade only give small mana in exchange for 10s of continuous aggro magnet

*and please buff the mana over time upgrade on sorcerer :P, at least to be equal to the latest heal over time upgrade, and don't forget the problem that it doesn't stack with another sorcerer's heal over time upgrade

thanks