PDA

View Full Version : Old School Signature Hunt! Contest

WoundedEagle
07-23-2011, 08:00 AM
So I was going through some Original Threads from way back in early 2010 and I love reading the old signatures. I love how they specify phone. Like iPhone 3GS. And also how they signature their server. This is most likely off-topic but it does haves bit to do with Pocket Legends I suppose. Here Is an example:
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/4d77931a.jpg
I just find it tickling to look at old levels, old servers, old characters who aren't around anymore and some other things. Probably will edit this with more. Please post more signature pictures.... Scavenger hunt? Ahi that sounds nice! Okay so, all I want you to do is post a picture of an old signature from a post/thread on forums. I would like it to include(but is not needed): Old levels that were considered high level long ago, old server users specified, old phone devices, old player names... Even old signatures with pictures would be cool! If your picture contains all of these components, and is liked by a few community loving friends of mine, you could win 100k!
No limited number of entries and try not to use one signature picture already posted(no double posting?). I would like them on the 12th of August or Earlier(my birthday :D). Uhm...... GO :D