PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Community Update | April 27th, 2016

Justg
04-27-2016, 01:58 PM
Howdy folks,

Today we’ll update you on our major efforts, plus a serious teaser at the end.

AntiGnome Set

Last week we introduced a new type of item rarity, the “Set”. Our first offering is the AntiGnome set, which provides significant bonuses on the Underhul and Glintstone areas. The set can be accumulated by a variety of means, including boss drops, crafting, and chests. There has been a lot of speculation that the drop rate is too low. We are intentionally keeping things rare in order to help the economy recover, for it does no one any good if there are no rare items in the game. That being said, there is such a thing as too rare. We’ll be slightly buffing the drop rates for molds, helmets, and belts, and keeping an eye on drop rates for these.

Underhul Elites

Tomorrow we’ll release the much-anticipated Underhul Elite Levels, as well as releasing Level 52-56 Legendary weapons, as well as level 51 Mythics.

We’re also implementing a new method to get the Armor molds. These elites will drop Cryostar Coins, which can be traded in for a variety of things, including elite level gear and the rare Cryogem Processing Mold.

PvP Balance:

We have removed all behind-the-scenes nerfs on PvP last week, as well as disabled the Kill/ Death counts, in order to collect some raw data on how classes fare against each other. The following chart represents the aggregate total amount that different classes kill each other:

What is notable here is that Rogues kill each other vastly more than any other classes. The kill/ death relationship between Rogues and other classes is not too out of line with our expectations, but their relationship to each other is not healthy. This is somewhat to be expected, being a high DPS semi-squishy class, but we’d like to see a little more balance here, so we are going to take a cut at global adjustments and run the tests again. Starting tomorrow, our next round of tests will have an overall reduction in damage on all classes by 40% and a reduction in all heals by 30% on PvP maps. Our theory is that this should make mana usage much more important. Our goal is to increase the strategic component of play with teamwork and helping each other survive instead of Rogues just one-shotting everyone (mostly themselves). Please give it a try starting tomorrow and let us know how it feels.

Small Teaser: Other Elite Loot

We will try to get this in by tomorrow, if not it will be coming next week. We’ve heard lots of comments about how we need to make running Elites more viable while you are farming for rare items. Since Elites increase in difficulty through Underhul, our challenge here is to have a scaling set of difficult content that is not too easy for end-game players to go back and farm. Our initial take on how to address this problem is the Elite Runners Chests (shout out to the OGs (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?302806-Arlor-Triathlon-lt-Elite-Runners-gt-Exclusive-Event&highlight=elite+runners)):

These chests will drop in all elite levels. Bronze will drop in lower level elites, we'll add Silvers in mid level elites, and Gold Elite Runners Chests will be found in the end game elites.

Here are some of the things you can loot from these chests:

Bronze:

- XP Elixirs
- Damage Elixirs
- Protection Elixirs
- Speed Elixirs
- 50 Mana Potions
- 50 Health potions

Silver: All the above items plus:

- Luck Elixirs
- 100 Mana Potions
- 100 Health potions
- Jewel Elixirs
- Respec Scrolls

Gold: All the above items plus:

- Ankhs
- Crate Keys

Hopefully this will make running Elites more enjoyable while you are searching for the uber-rare stuff. What other kinds of things would you like to drop see there?

Big Teaser: New System

I am not going to say very much about this, other than an entirely new system is on the way to Arcane Legends. Sneak Peek, let the speculation begin!

That’s it for this week’s update, please let us know your thoughts, and anything else you would like, in the comments section.

Thanks!

- g

Rome
04-27-2016, 02:38 PM
I really hope the set items are now worth to farm! Cant wait for tomorrows update!

Elites with better loot Awesome!

-ambo

Elgrablyx
04-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Second

Enviado de meu GT-I9082L usando Tapatalk

Squeezable
04-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Great news! Ty STS :)

Aziiii
04-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Awesome! ty!

jaggedpvp
04-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Crying rogue :(

General Mobile 4G cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Haucakrec
04-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Nice.. Can't wait.. SPARTAN

Rama Naufal
04-27-2016, 02:43 PM
first page please
btw good job

Avaree
04-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Again, thanks for listening to the community :)

intizamfamily888
04-27-2016, 02:44 PM
40% to all classes?!?! Rip tanks

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

MasterP
04-27-2016, 02:45 PM
new 51 mythics? So please tell me why i wasted 900+ underhul tokens on that useless 47 mythic weapons you had out?? WHICH IS NOT TRADE-ABLE...
I fear for my life when sts says an entirely new system is coming 0.0 ... how about fixing the current one first, then dabble in new things.. Thnx.

Zheuedrak_
04-27-2016, 02:45 PM
Amazing, really live the elitr maps chests idea!

Elgrablyx
04-27-2016, 02:47 PM
When is Goblin Event coming?

Ardbeg
Yes, there is a fine line between "rare and precious" and "does not drop". Sts somehow missed it in the first run. With the experience of the planar pendant, carefully work from there! I love the shout out to ER and can t wait for my new room!

eugene9707
hmmmmm ..... is that a hotel room ? @.@

Ineedgold
Awesome sts you really make a nice work on this game, ty so much :)
I have a question : new mythic lvl 51!? :o

ZzooZzoo
04-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Cool ... Will be more fun running elites now rather than PvP ...thank you so much for the info @justG
Thank you again

With :3
Zzoozzoo

Udit Uberoi
04-27-2016, 02:48 PM
what do u mean new system like new game engine or smth??

Ydqm
04-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Will the 51 mythic drop from elite bosses?
Will running elite give better chances of set?
Will pendant be in the elite chests?

Thanks.

Siraj
04-27-2016, 02:50 PM
Yes!!! good update!! Now all class dmg been decreased!! So will be more fun tomorrow!! Good luck to all :-)

butterspar
04-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Return kdr back too.. People only enjoy PvP for the kdr. Barely see anyone in maps these days

Meldreix Melgar
04-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Wow nice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

diimitrii
04-27-2016, 02:52 PM
A sort of inn, kinda a rest house? something like in World of Warcraft? idk but looking forward to new stuff, keep the new things coming, the loot dropping and most important try to keep the bugs at the minimum, ty sts!!! :D

Justg
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM
40% to all classes?!?! Rip tanks

Actually this should benefit Tanks because this becomes more about survivability, so you should be less susceptible to the mana-burn that other classes may feel.

Well... RIP all mages and rogues.... Wanna see third part of test lol

Wait, I thought it was RIP tanks? This is why we need pure data.

new 51 mythics? So please tell me why i wasted 900+ underhul tokens on that useless 47 mythic weapons you had out?? WHICH IS NOT TRADE-ABLE...

We have to have chase items, everything can;t stay the best forever. And the Mythics should be fairly rare.

I fear for my life when sts says an entirely new system is coming 0.0 ... how about fixing the current one first, then dabble in new things.. Thnx.

We're actively working on the existing systems, which one in particular are you talking about?

When is Goblin Event coming?

I believe the appropriate response is "soon".

what do u mean new system like new game engine or smth??

An entirely new way to interact with the game, which can also spool out into an entire new set of lootable/ farmable/ craftable items.

Will the 51 mythic drop from elite bosses?
Will running elite give better chances of set?
Will pendant be in the elite chests?

1) Maybe
2) No
3) No

Ticklish
04-27-2016, 02:58 PM
Exciting stuff! I'm particularly happy you aren't making decisions on pvp based on one week of tests. This is the way to go, keep it up! *rubs hands with glee for elites*

intizamfamily888
If you take a look at the twinks tanks won't have any vs ability anymore. It was already so hard to kill rogues with high armor and hp and now its getting even worse. I think for rogues this reduction won't change alot since they can crit so much and very high. So for me it's a nerf for mages and tanks mostly

Zheuedrak_
Sorry, I can't read the spoiler about the new system, can someone explain quickly how it will be?

Americabud
04-27-2016, 03:03 PM
wow this is really really really really really good stuff ...really

EDIT: The best stuff ive ever seen on these forums

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Thank you STS for all the exviting stuffs especially new elite chest and buff in drop rates for set items is very much appreciated. And what about this new syestem will it be active tommorrow?

Ineedgold
04-27-2016, 03:05 PM
@Zheuedrak_ "An entirely new way to interact with this game,wich can also spool out into an entire new set of lootable/farmable/ craftable items." ;)

scarysmerf
04-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Could the new system be a pet breeding system o.O pls pls pls I hope :)

Justg
04-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Thank you STS for all the exviting stuffs especially new elite chest and buff in drop rates for set items is very much appreciated. And what about this new syestem will it be active tommorrow?

No, the new system requires a new Client. Expect it in about 4-6 weeks.

And expect another new system regarding pets before then :)

Shobhit Chaturvedi
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM

Wow!! There are so many things coming into AL!! Hat's off to you guys!

I would like to request you justg, also please make goblin event a rememberable one! Not a common one pls! :). This is like putting more demands but I would love it!

Zheuedrak_
04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
@Zheuedrak_ "An entirely new way to interact with this game,wich can also spool out into an entire new set of lootable/farmable/ craftable items." ;)
Very grateful😃

Niixed
04-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Fantastic update team sts. So much great stuff in this update and you've once again proven your determination to put AL back on the track of legendary success.

Could you explain exactly how the global 40% pvp damage nerf will work? Will it work like a debuff or will it be applied after all other damage bonuses (like pet happiness) have been applied?

extrapayah
04-27-2016, 03:13 PM
any chance for getting elite journeyman vanity inside elite runners chests? hehehehe, i hope their visual is good though :p

Justg
04-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Could you explain exactly how the global 40% pvp damage nerf will work? Will it work like a debuff or will it be applied after all other damage bonuses (like pet happiness) have been applied?

It will be applied after all other bonuses.

Valkiryas
04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi and Thanks for this amazing weekly update!

But what's really really really annoying it's the tank's overpowerness with that "Game Changer" Sword ( Arcane One ) ¿Why? Because was pretty hard to kill a tank even with our damage buff ( Rogues ) and now with the damage nerf and our low mana will be way harder to kill an arcane sword tank.

I kidly ask a review to that sword in PvP maps, a well geared tank can kill a 3 rogues almost once if he pull all rogues in those infernal pools, it's ridiculous! Just a tank can be the diference in a map even if the other team have better geared/skilled players.

Those pools can stun/slow anything and besides that, the "Axe & Pull" skill it's the nightmare combo, as you can see at graphic no one "Mess" with a tank nodaways, on endgame or twink zones ¿Why? Because the armor reduction on rogues and the OP sword, I really ask a review on sword, sorry but that sword it's too much on PvP ( On my rogue perspective and a pretty well geared rogue )

Zeus
04-27-2016, 03:23 PM
If you take a look at the twinks tanks won't have any vs ability anymore. It was already so hard to kill rogues with high armor and hp and now its getting even worse. I think for rogues this reduction won't change alot since they can crit so much and very high. So for me it's a nerf for mages and tanks mostly

Rogues don't have high armor, what're you talking about? Lets try out the changes and see what needs to be worked on. Personally, I don't like the 40% nerf either because IMO, it means now rogues have to survive even longer...which wasn't really an option in the first place with our reduced armor, but I'm willing to try out the changes and have faith in STG.

@JustG
Is the 40% damage reduction on top of the already existing 10% PvP damage nerf that rogues face? Also, any way that you can release the Rengol maps with the timer LB as well? I see that Underhul timer will now be on.

extrapayah
04-27-2016, 03:25 PM
It will be applied after all other bonuses.

don't forget to apply those to environmental damages too, if im not wrong, env damage modifier is not related to the player causing it

Carapace
04-27-2016, 03:25 PM
Rogues don't have high armor, what're you talking about? Lets try out the changes and see what needs to be worked on. Personally, I don't like the 40% nerf either because IMO, it means now rogues have to survive even longer...which wasn't really an option in the first place with our reduced armor, but I'm willing to try out the changes and have faith in STG.

@JustG
Is the 40% damage reduction on top of the already existing 10% PvP damage nerf that rogues face?

No, this would be without that nerf. So all damage bonuses from pet bonuses etc will apply and then that total is reduced by that %

diodezki123
04-27-2016, 03:26 PM
when is goblin invasion and ursoth event?

AortaeFTW
04-27-2016, 03:27 PM
justg, so mythic glintforget lv 47 for helm and amulet or lv 50 for armor will outdate soon with new set lv 51?

omg, waste 900 coin from lv 46 set for armor -_-

Titanium
04-27-2016, 03:27 PM
The photo from the upcoming system is named "casa.png" . In italian/romanian and few other latin languages that means "home" .

We gonna have a home. What's next? Get a wife. Make some hybrid babies.

Speculation are over. Lol.

Ticklish
04-27-2016, 03:29 PM

JustG, maybe something could be done about this? I feel terrible for people who wasted their coins on these weapons and they're not even tradeable.

mistery
04-27-2016, 03:31 PM
The photo from the upcoming system is named "casa.png" . In italian/romanian and few other latin languages that means "home" .

are you romanian?

on: these chests have a chance to drop, or they will drop 100% after killing the boss?

Iove
04-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Please return kdr, guys, tell me if im wrong.
if rogue is who more maked kills with this wrong damage, why all classes get -40% ? Not better rogue down a little ? Im still dont know how it work, but i think it will be more funny clashs, more time to kill, more technics and not combo kills.

Rama Naufal
04-27-2016, 03:34 PM
when i can able to riding my pet ?
:excitement:

Nabkro
04-27-2016, 03:36 PM
1. It would be cool if the mythic have a ground effect
2. If you return the PvP KDR you should add an option to see it or not

Kakashis
04-27-2016, 03:45 PM
wow we can own houses!!! hopefully! but a big thank you for these changes!!! LONG LIVE ELITE RUNNERS!!! I better wear my Elite Journeyman to celebrate while I run them!

twoxc
04-27-2016, 03:47 PM
you say level 52-56 legendary weapon and level 51 mythics, are the level 51 mythic just the weapon or is it complete full 6 piece, (weapon,helmet,armor,ring,pendant, and belt?)

bonjovi3223
04-27-2016, 03:50 PM
you say level 52-56 legendary weapon and level 51 mythics, are the level 51 mythic just the weapon or is it complete full 6 piece, (weapon,helmet,armor,ring,pendant, and belt?)
Lol...you said it just before me. I think it will be like in Rengol expansion where we had 43 armors & belts. Lets just see as it is tomorrow anyway.

xmami
04-27-2016, 03:54 PM
I would like the option to leave a message to a friend :3 since I see that village house, I hope that's a part of the "new system" ;)

Zeus
04-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Are the new mythics in Massive Cryostar crates?

soon
04-27-2016, 04:16 PM
It's simple rogue without nekro is just paper.

As rogue is not a good defensive skill for pvp it is easy to kill rogue without nekro.

Anehazaz
04-27-2016, 04:18 PM
Here are some of the things you can loot from these chests:

Bronze:

- XP Elixirs
- Damage Elixirs
- Protection Elixirs
- Speed Elixirs
- 50 Mana Potions
- 50 Health potions

Silver: All the above items plus:

- Luck Elixirs
- 100 Mana Potions
- 100 Health potions
- Jewel Elixirs
- Respec Scrolls

I'll try to keep an open mind and stay positive. However, I was hoping that after all the negative responses regarding the elite glinstone maps we would have seen a return back to 'unique' loot drops which were always a part of this game. The items above are useful to utilise whilst we are running the maps to assist us....but ultimately why would I go and farm elite for these? Why would anyone run a map and use hundreds of potions for the chance at dropping a fraction of what's been used...it doesn't make sense to me. Going back to earlier in the game...we ran 'elites' for a purpose....for the 'must have' items of the season. Arcane items and mythics were available in the elite chests, also lets not forget the archon rings. The most important thing was that these items were highly sought after and provided farmers with an income and a purpose. These things have been lost in the recent expansions and replaced with 'systems' that may have been better to run alongside rather than as a 'whole' .
On another note thanks for taking the time to address the issues that have caused concern to the AL community.

Mouly
04-27-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure I did it correctly since I used PS visually and not SPSS statistically (LOL), but the graph is now a 100% stacked bar graph. Each class kills rogues 50%, sorcerers ~30% and warriors ~20% of the time. I'm assuming that in the perfect world it would be distributed with each class at 33% instead. This means warriors should be nerfed and rogues buffed.

ilhanna
04-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Will the Elite Runners chests be tradeable? Will the loot inside them (especially keys and jewel lix) be tradeable?

Justg
04-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Will the Elite Runners chests be tradeable? Will the loot inside them (especially keys and jewel lix) be tradeable?

CORRECTION: Crates will be tradable. Stat Elix, pots, and Respec scrolls will not be tradable

Thewolfbull
04-27-2016, 04:50 PM
Garison maybe?

ilhanna
04-27-2016, 05:03 PM
Yes on all counts.

A couple of more questions. Do the ER chests drop in addition to elite boss's primary drop (which includes elite chests), in lieu of elite chests, or as reroll from elite chests?

And how are things coming along with the boss bounty scheme?

Justg
04-27-2016, 05:08 PM
A couple of more questions. Do the ER chests drop in addition to elite boss's primary drop (which includes elite chests), in lieu of elite chests, or as reroll from elite chests?

And how are things coming along with the boss bounty scheme?

I believe they drop in lieu of (and much more commonly) but they are still working out the tables. Boss Bounty system is still in design, a couple of other ones will come out before that.

Zaocajede
04-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Any chance of having an npc where we can trade Set amulet to a different class?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ovacal
04-27-2016, 05:17 PM
I hope you can find a great solutions from pvp goodluck! Rogue #killer. warrior #support. mage #for rogue.

crudmudgeon
04-27-2016, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure I did it correctly since I used PS visually and not SPSS statistically (LOL), but the graph is now a 100% stacked bar graph. Each class kills rogues 50%, sorcerers ~30% and warriors ~20% of the time. I'm assuming that in the perfect world it would be distributed with each class at 33% instead. This means warriors should be nerfed and rogues buffed.

Or it indicates that as a mage i encounter twice as many rogues as I do warriors and have an equal probability of killing either... in which case the graph will look identical after the nerf.

Correct me if my logic is flawed

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Jazzi
04-27-2016, 05:38 PM
any chance for getting elite journeyman vanity inside elite runners chests? hehehehe, i hope their visual is good though :p

Nuoooo, it is a special vanity. But since you are running elite all the time and more that 99% of the game population I think sts should reward you the vanity anyway :)

meidei
04-27-2016, 05:40 PM
oh didnt read the kits are not tradable.thanks sts.

Kaziscate
04-27-2016, 05:43 PM
We finally get to have homes now? :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzi
04-27-2016, 06:06 PM
Great new stuff. Also thanks for the shout out to Elite Runners!

Lawpvp
04-27-2016, 06:07 PM

so after years of warriors being overpowered in twinks now they wont be. And considering tanks are the only class with infinite mana, they should be fine in vs

Kingslaughter
04-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Bring back the kdr...theres no heat in pvp rite now....many my guildmate not login bcos of this

Bunny♥
04-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Farm to loot gears and good pet eggs... I miss those days!

Vixenne
04-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Yay to homes! :love_heart:

And even more excited for elite grinding

Avaree
04-27-2016, 06:25 PM

Just no to the above...

New vanites instead, let what was be, and welcome new!

Justg
04-27-2016, 06:32 PM
Bring back the kdr...theres no heat in pvp rite now....many my guildmate not login bcos of this

We're getting a handle on balance, so we have removed the KDRs for now. Your guildies should come help us figure it out instead of not logging in.

crudmudgeon
04-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Tell them to log in and play... more players = more accurate data = more appropriate response from devs = happiness and fun for everyone!!!

Andrew Goddard
04-27-2016, 06:38 PM
I'm guessing it's a house system where u keep pets and things maybe grow crops or something

crudmudgeon
04-27-2016, 06:39 PM
+1 to justG for response after business hours ;)

Luciano Lobo
04-27-2016, 06:41 PM
Why would I want two sets of chairs and tables in my house? Maybe a couch and a TV or magic mirror TV (this space could be more outside of the main theme of the game wich has no techs)? Some greenery and pots? Love this new implementation!!! :-) and now PvP is turning into more strategiclly moves and builds. Great changes in the game congratulations!

Safiras
04-27-2016, 06:41 PM
Would it be better for the reduction in damage to be scaled to level? Because at twink PvP I would assume that the fights are already slow enough due to the low damage/mana/crit levels.

I propose something similar to how our damage passive was changed, to implement a base damage reduction that increases with the level of the toon. For example, my toon has a displayed damage of 1091 with a full dex build and all relevant passives maxed (int/dex/crit/dmg), and with Nekro equipped. In PvP this drops to about 850 when the 10% damage nerf was applied to rogues. At this damage level I could still kill a non-jugged tank or unshielded mage quickly. Note that due to the PvP damage nerf before, I lost about 340 in total damage by entering a PvP map. That would be almost 28% of damage lost before last week's changes.

According to limited calculations, a base damage reduction of 0.8 to 0.9 would bring the damage of rogues down to about the level it was during the previous rogue damage nerf. The difference is that applying it like this would still allow pet and other percentage passive bonuses to affect damage normally. Also I feel this might be more friendly to twink levels as the amount of damage they would lose is low due to it being scaled to level.

I think the current problem is that at endgame, the damage for all classes is so high that everyone dies in a blink of an eye and (as people have rightfully pointed out) there is little room for strategy. However I don't believe at twink levels there needs to be such a fierce nerf in damage because the game is already slowed by their lack of damage and crit. Would appreciate comments because my experience with twink PvP is extremely limited, and comes mostly from what I've been told by people who are experienced twink lvl PvPers. Thanks all

Fredystern
04-27-2016, 06:42 PM

New client came together with goblin event? :)

Kakashis
04-27-2016, 06:44 PM
We're getting a handle on balance, so we have removed the KDRs for now. Your guildies should come help us figure it out instead of not logging in.

With the kdr counters removed I'm finding pvp is actually more fun based with much less drama. Both teams work together to bash out the other side regardless of guild or friendships which is what pvp should be.

Will the looted crate keys from the chests be account bound as well?

Fear
04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
why is there cryostar coins when glinstone coins barely have any uses

leoakre
04-27-2016, 07:05 PM
:eek::eek:
hmmmmm ..... is that a hotel room ? @.@

Looks like!! Players are gonna be checking into the pixel Love Shack!!!!

leoakre
04-27-2016, 07:13 PM
I'll try to keep an open mind and stay positive. However, I was hoping that after all the negative responses regarding the elite glinstone maps we would have seen a return back to 'unique' loot drops which were always a part of this game. The items above are useful to utilise whilst we are running the maps to assist us....but ultimately why would I go and farm elite for these? Why would anyone run a map and use hundreds of potions for the chance at dropping a fraction of what's been used...it doesn't make sense to me. Going back to earlier in the game...we ran 'elites' for a purpose....for the 'must have' items of the season. Arcane items and mythics were available in the elite chests, also lets not forget the archon rings. The most important thing was that these items were highly sought after and provided farmers with an income and a purpose. These things have been lost in the recent expansions and replaced with 'systems' that may have been better to run alongside rather than as a 'whole' .
On another note thanks for taking the time to address the issues that have caused concern to the AL community.

Absolutely agree!!

will0
04-27-2016, 07:19 PM
remove all KDR no issues in pvp now so no commotion on who is more op who has more dps and survivability or kills

canbolt
04-27-2016, 07:22 PM
40% OVERALL REDUCTION!! Omg now thats how tanks extinct

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

leoakre
04-27-2016, 07:47 PM
JustG, maybe something could be done about this? I feel terrible for people who wasted their coins on these weapons and they're not even tradeable.

Absolutely agree that it was unfair of sts to let those players spend all their coins on gear that would be outdated in a month. Yes, many jumped the gun and wasted their coins, thank god I won't spend mine on anything that will not cap me out as an endgame player! Kinda awful that many players spent precious coins on lvl 47 gear when the lvl cap is to 56, but some are impatient to wait for the release of gear that will actually be useful.

It would certainly be a kind and generous act on the part of sts if they allowed those unfortunate souls to trade up their coin-bought gear ( plus coins if need be ), or were allowed to return the now useless (less than a month) items bought with coins for the same amount of coins the item cost.

Avaree
04-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Absolutely agree that it was unfair of sts to let those players spend all their coins on gear that would be outdated in a month. Yes, many jumped the gun and wasted their coins, thank god I won't spend mine on anything that will not cap me out as an endgame player! Kinda awful that many players spent precious coins on lvl 47 gear when the lvl cap is to 56, but some are impatient to wait for the release of gear that will actually be useful.

It would certainly be a kind and generous act on the part of sts if they allowed those unfortunate souls to trade up their coin-bought gear ( plus coins if need be ), or were allowed to return the now useless (less than a month) items bought with coins for the same amount of coins the item cost.

Out of thanks

In agreement Of the underwhelminghul flame forged blades of runesteel not being worth the coins needed to purchase.

Maybe we can trade them in for coins?

Elgrablyx
04-27-2016, 08:01 PM
I believe the appropriate response is "soon".

Be more specific Gary . Your "soon" means weeks , days , months ?

leoakre
04-27-2016, 08:10 PM
CORRECTION: Crates will be tradable. Stat Elix, pots, and Respec scrolls will not be tradable

Will the jewel lixes that we loot from chests be class specific? I don't know about others but if the jewel lix is not tradeable and I get nothing but lightning or nature jewel lix it's going to be quite disappointing. It would be extremely nice to have finesse jewel lix drop for rogues but somehow I don't think this will be the case.

leoakre
04-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Out of thanks

In agreement Of the underwhelminghul flame forged blades of runesteel not being worth the coins needed to purchase.

Maybe we can trade them in for coins?

Suggesting for a 3rd time that the coin quests be made repeatable as you did with the Orc tag quest!

Thanks for listening

Ravager
04-27-2016, 08:33 PM
Which levels are considered low mid and endgame elites?

Avaree
04-27-2016, 08:39 PM
Suggesting for a 3rd time that the coin quests be made repeatable as you did with the Orc tag quest!

Thanks for listening

I wonder...im not big on bets, but, I speculate that there will be a repeated quest, like the so loved repeatative quest with the ren'gols elites (90 mobs for 2 tags). :)

Donquixoth
04-27-2016, 08:44 PM
The debuff only applied in PVP, right?

leoakre
04-27-2016, 09:16 PM
:hororr::
I wonder...im not big on bets, but, I speculate that there will be a repeated quest, like the so loved repeatative quest with the ren'gols elites (90 mobs for 2 tags). :)

Say it isn't so...give us at least 4 to 6 coins per quest!

Avaree
04-27-2016, 09:40 PM
:hororr::

Say it isn't so...give us at least 4 to 6 coins per quest!

3-5 Works ?lol

leoakre
04-27-2016, 09:45 PM
:encouragement:
3-5 Works ?lol

3 - 500 maybe!!

FloresSuper
04-27-2016, 09:47 PM
Nice job STS!Thank you also for the spoiler:)Hhehehehe..Keep it up!Hoping for better loots and also new equips

lembuswana
04-27-2016, 11:05 PM
I think para gems not fair for new member, maybe delete all para item or para can drop in tier helloween even again.

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 11:20 PM
Really? New members? Low lvl members with para items are twinks.. no new member can afford a para unless a plat player.. a para item costs at least 1m+ gold
Para is the only way to keep the prices of old mythic and arcane prices up.
Para maintains the economy in a way..

Quew
04-27-2016, 11:23 PM
If that spoiler is player housing I'm in big trouble. I'm gonna spend all I got on that stuff haha.

leoakre
04-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Which levels are considered low mid and endgame elites?

Maybe endgame could be considered planar, rengol, and underhull...mid might be nordr, Shuyal, and tindrin...the lower elites should be obvious.

Just taking a stab at it...seems logical but idk...Caveman?

xD

VJ Ramirez
04-27-2016, 11:47 PM
Will the mass cryo prices go up???

Gouiwaa9000
04-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Personal rooms? 0.0 bed for? Sleeping!!??! Maybe open world map?!??!!

leoakre
04-28-2016, 12:29 AM
Personal rooms? 0.0 bed for? Sleeping!!??! Maybe open world map?!??!!

Lmao

Pixel bedrooms @@

Haligali
04-28-2016, 12:48 AM
When you plan to nerf the warrior arcane sword finally? People abuse the proc stack, and just standing in the middle of a pvp map and pulling people there, EVERY pvp game is like this:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/af1db2c9f6b757b4b0d68c6e0fc65c47.jpg

idk why noone mentioned this before.

supersyan
04-28-2016, 12:53 AM

Haha new ways to create character

supersyan
04-28-2016, 01:10 AM
What is the level requirement to access new elites?

DOTmatrixx
04-28-2016, 01:42 AM
How bout fixing the lag issues???
Just saying...

marsu4u
04-28-2016, 03:00 AM
Players get their own rooms/houses?

extrapayah
04-28-2016, 03:07 AM
talking about elite runners chest :P

i think you should include luck elixir in bronze chest, because the elixir cost the same with other elixirs there, 4 plat, while probably a 30% damage elixir in silver chest, and 500 potions on gold chest (even better, 100 in bronze, 500 in silver, and 1000 in gold), also 5 ankhs in bronze, 10 ankhs in silver, and 25 ankh in gold, and 1 respec scroll in silver, 5 respec scrolls in gold. with this, the there is consistency in every loot value inside each chest, considering plat to gold conversion

one more thing, about the timer checkbox, i think you should make the timer to be located in world map first window, probably above the elite/non-elite toggle, not in subcategory of the map like now. and make it works globally to maps that doesn't have access from direct world map, e.g. tombs, kraken mines, arena, kraken isles expansion sub-maps, etc

Bameely
04-28-2016, 03:35 AM
I'm guessing it's a house system where u keep pets and things maybe grow crops or something
or maybe find yourself a game "wife" get married and rest on that bed lol

Kylegend
04-28-2016, 04:00 AM
Define System? :confused:

Mouly
04-28-2016, 08:25 AM
with the kdr counters removed i'm finding pvp is actually more fun based with much less drama. Both teams work together to bash out the other side regardless of guild or friendships which is what pvp should be.

omg this <3

Muhammad Asraf
04-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Awesome! Freaking Excited AF!

Mouly
04-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Or it indicates that as a mage i encounter twice as many rogues as I do warriors and have an equal probability of killing either... in which case the graph will look identical after the nerf.

Correct me if my logic is flawed

You are correct, my fault. The cause of distribution might very well depend on multiple variables such as class distribution, which class plays PVP the most and which class is the strongest. My graph merely transformed the aggregate PVP kills from absolute to relative numbers so it wouldn't look so disproportionate or exaggerated.

Legallyblonde
04-28-2016, 09:50 AM
If we have a housing system in AL does this mean we'll be able to interact with furniture like sitting at tables, laying on beds, and stuff of the sort.

Also will there be minigames like a parody of poker or something to play with friends in said houses?

Zaizor
04-28-2016, 10:51 AM
Big Teaser: New System

I am not going to say very much about this, other than an entirely new system is on the way to Arcane Legends. Sneak Peek, let the speculation begin!

The new system appears to be the ability to get a home, get married, settle down, and do taxes?... Arlorian second life perhaps?

ruizerwin
04-28-2016, 10:54 AM
\team works

DK
04-28-2016, 12:35 PM
Yay Elites :D
Player homes!!! Cant wait for this :D

epicrrr
04-28-2016, 12:38 PM
With all these awesome endgame updates, its a good time to play 56 thank God for character slots :banana:

Nurie Lintang Cassanova
04-28-2016, 12:47 PM
it did not wait for the update to arrive

Gouiwaa9000
04-28-2016, 12:57 PM
Maybe you guys can add a scaled version ( lvl55-56 ) of each elite legendary elite drop to those chests? This way we can use all of our favorite weapons and armor at end game. Who does not want a fire squid staff at lvl56? ( still the fastest weapon even at lvl 26-16 XD ) the job is basically done , the desing and proc are already coded in , you will only need new stats .

Kakashis
04-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Why "Elite Runners" Chest?! That guild touch your back very well or what?

It's a tribute to one of our Guild Contests where we invited all guilds to participate in a full Arlor tour of Elites over a span of a month. It took a lot time from our officers to organize, plan, implement, and to keep track of all the runs. Our pay off was that we met a lot of new friends and had a lot of fun in the process! Elites are somewhat of a closed off section of the game where most players won't be able to find other players willing and ready to run in random maps. Not to mention many don't finish as the difficulty is too high. We've always tried to set the standard and are willing to show anyone who is willing to run them and hopefully they would end up joining a PVE Farming guild even if it's not with us.

It's an honor for an elite chest to be named after our Guild and hopefully that gets people talking more about Elites!

plutos
04-28-2016, 03:23 PM
where is the stats of the new myth weapons?!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Leeny
04-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Thank you! As a fairly new player it's great to see a game with such frequent and responsive updates!

Justg
04-28-2016, 03:24 PM
where is the stats of the new myth weapons?!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Will post in today's update.

Tetter
04-28-2016, 05:52 PM
Also, intentional that elite underhul map do not count for underhul dailies?

XxpuretankxX
04-28-2016, 06:11 PM
i think classes are very balanced for twinks, at level 10 when you removed the nerfs i killed geared rogues and mages and they also killed me, i think only at endgame rogues oneshot everything twinks are more balanced

Rehired
04-28-2016, 11:26 PM
We are finally having our own rooms!

Powkachu
04-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Sounds like a house there in the sneak peek but the question is for who is it? Hmmm.....