PDA

View Full Version : Mind or chaos jewel for damage

Felipe Pereira
04-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Well this is a question that i constantly ask my self, because i guess that chaos jewel improve damage more then mind jewels, but everyone says that mind is better than chaos for sorcs etc.
Damaged mind: improve 6 points of life and 0.8 on damage and 10 points of mana.
Damaged chaos: improve like 2 or 4 points in damage ( i cant remenber the certain amount, but its more)

This is what i have seen changes in my status on game

For alternative you could put some cheap strong nature jewel to add some little life since chaos only give damages.

So this is what i think, im not certain about that and even about the numbers that i showed to you guys. In fact i wanna know what you guys think about this question.

Greetings

Felipe Pereira
04-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Critical increase with intelligence? Are you sure about it? I didn't knew that.
Do you know how much % does it increase for each int point?
I guess that each int point increase : 0,4 dmg; 3 life; 10 mana. Not critical.

Robhawk
04-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Critical increase with intelligence? Are you sure about it? I didn't knew that.
Do you know how much % does it increase for each int point?
I guess that each int point increase : 0,4 dmg; 3 life; 10 mana. Not critical.

You are right, INT doesnt give any crit !

Intous
04-30-2016, 05:50 PM
Int gives no crit.
@ OP, using full chaos is bad, because int buffs chaos jewels, 'cause of bonus dmg %, so I'd recommend a half mind, half chaos, a full mind, but not a full chaos, because the loss on primary stats is intolerable.

Felipe Pereira
05-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Int gives no crit.
@ OP, using full chaos is bad, because int buffs chaos jewels, 'cause of bonus dmg %, so I'd recommend a half mind, half chaos, a full mind, but not a full chaos, because the loss on primary stats is intolerable.

Hmm... Thanks for the insight.
I was curious about this bonus dmg, do you know how this works?

eugene9707
05-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Hmm... Thanks for the insight.
I was curious about this bonus dmg, do you know how this works?

bonus damage = 100+(int/2)

or you mean how it effect damage?
( if you had 500% bonus damage, then a +2 damage will resulting in an increase of 10 damage.... in simple terms)

Intous
05-03-2016, 02:02 PM
This how bonus dmg scales : let's say you have a noble chaos (+2) and 470% bonus dmg, this is how it works : 2 x 470÷ 100 or simple 2 x 4.7 = 9.4 dmg.

Felipe Pereira
05-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Wow nice!! I would never figure it out by myself...
Now i clearly understand why should i mix chaos with mind. Theses bonus damage (improved by intelligence) will be the base of each point of damage attached to my gear set. Thanks guys.

Intous
05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Good luck brother and have fun !

dinzly
05-09-2016, 09:37 AM
if i (am rich) hv mythics and arcanes i would put 2 mind and 1 chaos (high tier jewel)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk