PDA

View Full Version : Exp runs for rogue

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Anyone know how to farm exp? I been trying to farm efficient but I'm slowly lvling up my rogue and its starting to irritate me lol, its 35 and want at least 46 for the sweet mythic set. I got a bow, full dex, nox bolt, aimed shot, shadow shot, and dagger run skills lol. I know this sucks for enemies but all I got ATM to work with, any changes you guys think I should make? Or is a pt the only good way for a rogue? Thanks [emoji1] never used a rogue before lol 56warrior And a 46 mage

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Ovacal
04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Bro use ur mind..... A rogue was too op now and sts are observing that from balance pvp. If u want to lvl up use pve skill and run kraag tombs 4 or watchers tombs 4

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
Bro use ur mind..... A rogue was too op now and sts are observing that from balance pvp. If u want to lvl up use pve skill and run kraag tombs 4 or watchers tombs 4
Been doing that lol, I'm notbasking to PvP or anything but is there a more efficient way than doing 8min runs?

Fear
04-27-2016, 07:00 PM
no, youre build is perfect for kt4 (if you dont like shadow storm shot, use razor shield instead). Basically, always CHARGE nox bolt, dont charge the other skills. Nox is the only skill you should use for mobbing (you might want to take charged area if you feel more comfortable with that one). pull hard, spam CHARGED nox, spam all the other skills and youll be fine. (razor might do better if you have weaker gear). It's always a pain grinding with a rogue, until you can one shot everything xD

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 07:05 PM
no, youre build is perfect for kt4 (if you dont like shadow storm shot, use razor shield instead). Basically, always CHARGE nox bolt, dont charge the other skills. Nox is the only skill you should use for mobbing (you might want to take charged area if you feel more comfortable with that one). pull hard, spam CHARGED nox, spam all the other skills and youll be fine. (razor might do better if you have weaker gear). It's always a pain grinding with a rogue, until you can one shot everything xD
This is great advice thanks! I usually charge the smoke arrows since it does around 50% damage and never charge Nox, I give it a good try (^-^ but may I also ask, is there any way to use less or recover more mana? I'm always running out of mana and I'm hoping there's a way to deal with that annoying effect or tips lol thank you again [emoji1]

Fear
04-27-2016, 07:22 PM
This is great advice thanks! I usually charge the smoke arrows since it does around 50% damage and never charge Nox, I give it a good try (^-^ but may I also ask, is there any way to use less or recover more mana? I'm always running out of mana and I'm hoping there's a way to deal with that annoying effect or tips lol thank you again [emoji1]

nope, just gotta spam those pots (arcane ring/nekro helps a bit, but youre always gonna need to spend pots). Shadow storm mobbing is kinda weak, so i dont recommend charging it. Also, pets help a lot (nekro autos are quite deadly, so that helps with runs) btw i meant "increased area on charge" upgrade for nox bolt

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 07:31 PM
I got them all maxed out lol and thank you ☺

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 09:30 PM
But remember if u run in pt u get more xp, when i ran tombs (i capped my mage in kt4) i always made a pt with atleast a tank and a rogue.
Rogue and mage go on one side and tank the other.
Pull max and meet at top where boss spawns (not mini boss).
Such a run takes under 2 minutes always and gives 160-210xp no xp elix full pt.
Use the agility of a rogue to lure mobs.
Hope this helps :D

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 09:35 PM
But remember if u run in pt u get more xp, when i ran tombs (i capped my mage in kt4) i always made a pt with atleast a tank and a rogue.
Rogue and mage go on one side and tank the other.
Pull max and meet at top where boss spawns (not mini boss).
Such a run takes under 2 minutes always and gives 160-210xp no xp elix full pt.
Use the agility of a rogue to lure mobs.
Hope this helps :D
Thanks man, problem is I can't ever find a good party, often 5-10mins and then they all speak Portuguese or something I don't understand, and I speak 4 languages for crying out loud [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 09:36 PM
Thanks man, problem is I can't ever find a good party, often 5-10mins and then they all speak Portuguese or something I don't understand, and I speak 4 languages for crying out loud [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Lol, u might wanna join a global guild then xD

Miguel Herbert
04-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Lol, u might wanna join a global guild then xD
what do you recommend? Im in a small guild but I already have my capped there so some exp help would help so much

Zeazimeh
04-27-2016, 09:43 PM
what do you recommend? Im in a small guild but I already have my capped there so some exp help would help so much

U can switch to other guild till u get capped and then join the guild back again :)

Fear
04-27-2016, 11:33 PM
I got them all maxed out lol and thank you ☺

dont use the "on charged" upgrades unless you are talking about nox bolt (or razor if you are using)

bonjovi3223
04-27-2016, 11:53 PM
Levelling a rogue can be a lot of work & here are some tips I used.
My skills of choice for kt4 were nox, sss, sp & razor. It's best to use skills that do dmg to more then 1.
Nekro & toor were the most helpful pets. Take any pets that will do aoe dmg.
Always try to get a pt, if not solo runs are possible too. Pots is a must. Do a couple of solo runs & decide what size of pull your rogue can handle & stick to that. The 2-3-2 rooms pull (from serancha's guide) worked best for me until I reached 55 after which mobs were drinking away my hp very fast.
An xp elixir for a rogue is a must I feel, but then again if you are doing 46-56, every toon will require an xplix as the grind is just maddening.
Finally, I have always preferred to lvl my toons on maps mostly to keep the boredom levels down. This way you can also farm jewels & other stuff.
Hope this helps.

Miguel Herbert
05-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Levelling a rogue can be a lot of work & here are some tips I used.
My skills of choice for kt4 were nox, sss, sp & razor. It's best to use skills that do dmg to more then 1.
Nekro & toor were the most helpful pets. Take any pets that will do aoe dmg.
Always try to get a pt, if not solo runs are possible too. Pots is a must. Do a couple of solo runs & decide what size of pull your rogue can handle & stick to that. The 2-3-2 rooms pull (from serancha's guide) worked best for me until I reached 55 after which mobs were drinking away my hp very fast.
An xp elixir for a rogue is a must I feel, but then again if you are doing 46-56, every toon will require an xplix as the grind is just maddening.
Finally, I have always preferred to lvl my toons on maps mostly to keep the boredom levels down. This way you can also farm jewels & other stuff.
Hope this helps.
Thanks I took a hiatus since I went mad with school and lvling xD I'll try it thanks!

bonjovi3223
05-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Thanks I took a hiatus since I went mad with school and lvling xD I'll try it thanks!

Yes....I totally agree with a hiatus from school [emoji14].