PDA

View Full Version : Level 10s come here NAOWW!

Register
07-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Im levelin my new twink/mule to level 30 and im gonna need some help! So i figured i could do what noobmigo did! So if there are any twinks or anything that you need help leveling, add MegaMule. Hes my mule twink ^^ In pvp i met a person names kingmule...lol we owned ^^ But im level 11 and if you need some help levleing an alt or twink or something add megamule and leave your ign please. We will just keep doing df maps till we level. When i hit 13, im in balefort castle...So you will have to level to 13 if you want to get help.. Im trying to level as fast as a can (without lixers)

nmyxspaceship
07-23-2011, 12:36 PM
hmm tuff descision. genesizs the no kill twink or festbear the neverdie twink with 3500 kills 0 deaths i think Im going with genesizs:D lol Ill add you because i forgot how to spell the name.

Register
07-23-2011, 12:59 PM
hmm tuff descision. genesizs the no kill twink or festbear the neverdie twink with 3500 kills 0 deaths i think Im going with genesizs:D lol Ill add you because i forgot how to spell the name.

lol nice sig and your gonna get some kills in my party lol! Ill force you! And ya know how you helped me train megamule that one time? I deleted it...twice :D

Biuzi
07-23-2011, 05:07 PM
You traitor, I’m Kingmule, your abandoning me.

TheClownSquad
07-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Ill join with my mage who is level 12, add Voodoowiz

nmyxspaceship
07-23-2011, 05:31 PM
lol nice sig and your gonna get some kills in my party lol! Ill force you! And ya know how you helped me train megamule that one time? I deleted it...twice :doh no D: Lol